Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unknown Pilots

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

Alas I am neither good nor active online :S I don't have any alternate accounts under a different name, radiumx is my only account, so this I_coin guy is a completely different fellow. Boy this could get confusing...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Haha, weird...thanks for clarifying.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Quote Originally Posted by XBARNSTERX View Post
    Dalakhany, british , no trophies, top online race ranks and super fast. Racing him once a few weeks ago and havent seen him since.
    I wouldn't count on seeing him often I know who this is (not me) but he was only using it to infuriate WormwoodMoridin (And it worked ) and Wormwood isn't really a newbie, just a sore loser most of the time.

And yeah, I'm keen on bashing the online rank, well rather I'm keen telling people that it's nothing more than a clock saying how much you played online, it's certainly no indication of skill.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Quote Originally Posted by Amorbis View Post
    I've raced Kaleidoscope on two occasions. He/she is a very quick Brazilian (I think) Assegai pilot. They said they don't know why they have the 'WipEout Flag' but I'm guessing HD doesn't have all the flags in the world and Brazil is one of those excluded. It would be nice for an official explanation of the 'WipEout Flag' from SL, I've seen it a few times online and it annoys me .

I can't name any other unknown racers, there seems to be a big amount of capable racers online these days.
    He is actually German, his son who is a member here as JJMiller!

If you want to know about him, well go and look for Euro Convention and there are pictures there.

And yes he is fast pilot!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Mmh Stevie, I think you've thought about Kappeskopp here!

PSN ID
    stin_wz

aah!, so, it`s a different person then?!

Ok, sorry about that!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    PainAndTears

Quote Originally Posted by jasmin-jade View Post
    I was on tonight . I know rank dosnt mean a thing but a rank 2 guy in pirahna beating rank 50 guy by like 5 seconds..come on who are they fooling.

I have played many players who i consider are using a secret id to hide there true level so as too attempt to impress new players like me when they win.

If you r are good your rank wil reflect it, if it dosn;t then you look bad to other players, kinda like a smallfry noob hunter.

I cant even be bothered seeking out weak players to make me feel good, instead i play and lose to people like luna and dividedxzero cos i want to learn to compete with the best.
    Much props to you, I feel the exact same way.I always play with luna, coatlketzal, deepmix, and some others. they're all very competitive and good. hell last night I got lucky and won 1st twice against them. (well 1 race deepmix took a break lol) but yeah, I hardly ever get to beat them, but I think I'm finally getting better after racing with them. Learn from the best, or at least people better than you. lol

uum I've played a lot of people who are really good, lol some I recognize from this forum and some not. I can't remember their names though.
    Last edited by PainAndTears; 24th July 2009 at 02:00 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheDukeZip

There's always the people like me that played when the game first came out but haven't played in 8-9 months, but the Fury release gave us a renewed ambition to come back and play. After a few laps on each track it all starts coming back Now if only I could finish those last few cells for Elite Campaign Legend...

Maybe I'll see some of you guys online this weekend

go to you tube and check out Darkdrium 777 ,he made videos of himself beating elite phantom, he made it look easy, i think he filmed all the tracks. hope that helps you

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    handmade_lion

Default ...

Speaking of 777, Code777 gave me some damn good races right after Fury came out. I had to remove my feet from their comfortable recline and sit up properly for that one. And I won't say who won the races, I never kiss and tell. But I will say that guy knew his way around Vineta K.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JesterStoeck

I raced Code777 a couple of days back. Code777 is a really good pilot, particularly on Sebenco Climb (reverse) where he/she beat me by 13 seconds. I won a few races, but I was really embarrassed that Code777 gave me a 10 second head start (not at my request) and came back to beat me by .2 seconds on Ubermall (reverse).

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheDukeZip

go to you tube and check out Darkdrium 777 ,he made videos of himself beating elite phantom, he made it look easy, i think he filmed all the tracks. hope that helps you
    Thanks for the tip, you're right, he makes it look like a piece of cake. Guess I need to work oh Phantom some more...

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

dunno if he's good at other tracks but i got buggered up the arse by WiPe_aSsAsSiN or something like that today on Vineta fwd

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Not all the tracks, but the most difficult ones. Though now that I have two camera batteries, you can count on seeing more.

PSN ID
    RobCoxy

I had some pretty good races with a Zeroshift21 tonight. Fast pilot, and very friendly. I'll direct him here .

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Quote Originally Posted by yeldar2097 View Post
    dunno if he's good at other tracks but i got buggered up the arse by WiPe_aSsAsSiN or something like that today on Vineta fwd
    Yes, I've raced him before and it's safe to say he's good on other tracks. Skilled pilot, he is.

PSN ID
    RobCoxy

I ran into Kaleidoscope47 earlier. Damn he is fast! Hard to keep up with him! A nice chap though, very friendly.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    futureproof2011

...coatlketzal just kicked my butt twice in a few phantom races. The guy knows his lines very well-

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    MAMUTHcz

yeah I know coatlkezal,I believe he is from mexico. Ive got him in my friendlist...he is pretty good

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

Who is LaIN-85??? Took advantage of me and JJohn while we were shooting each other to completely dust us. Got some first place TT too. Random awesomeness or am I just out of the circle here?