Thread: Whats your favourite Barrel roll

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Whats your favourite Barrel roll

My favourite is Sol 2 forward, when you get onto the first section where you can drive off the edge i like to drive up the wall on the edge of the track and barrel roll off that.

My other favourite is Sebenco climb forward on the right bend near the top ust before you go down the hill. I like to roll around the corner straight into another roll down the hill.

Problem is i'm a bit crap at it i tend to crash or miss the track, but practice makes perfect i guess.

Whats your favourite barrel roll, you would be happy to blow your ship up in a race just to pull off cos your a show off.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

My favorite is on Anulpha Pass Forward, before the narrow path and of course after leaving the over-pass.

Another is on Ubermall, when you can use a Turbo just before finish line, and another just after the up-hill, then land, grab the speed pad, fly over the chicane and barrel-roll again! Energy expensive but sooo cool!

I also like to barrel-roll on Metropia Reverse, in the curve before the vertical maglock portion.

ubermall one you speak of were the first barrels i found in the game they still as good as ever. especially the second one when you dont crash in the s bend.

Timezone
    GMT -5

No no no - the third one is the best on Ubermall forward - yeah your shields take a pounding, but there is nothing like keeping pace with someone who used a boost - just by linking multiple BRs yourself. Then you use your boost to skip past them. It's just....

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Speaking of tricky BRs; anyone can do one when entering the overpass on Anulpha? Like you have to do in Beat Zico challenge... I often tried to, but it means leaping from the upper-part of the ramp and then air-breaking and/or banking left not to fall down and barrel-rolling at the same time... Or maybe im totally wrong and wasting time doing this xD

Timezone
    GMT -5

On Anulpha forward, I find that online - the BR ONTO the bridge, is too risky. One bump from another player - or one weapon, and things go sideways on you.

If you have a boost, on the other hand - and you're at the beginning of the upper deck - pitch up - and you can fly up into the air, BR - and then you land right on top of the speed pads on the 2nd half of the upper deck. That works just fine.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tileon

kyonshi's ubermall forward double roll is one I always do If I can.... just love it.

There's Vineta K forward, the last jump in the tunnel, barrel rolling on it then landing on a speed pad can save you precious time.

On the same portion you can boost and then roll over the straight finish line.

I have yet to manage to chain both... is it possible? in phantom?