View Poll Results: What track would you like to see used for the SL/TT Challenge?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vineta K

0 0%
  • Anulpha Pass

0 0%
  • Moa Therma

1 33.33%
  • Chenghou Project

1 33.33%
  • Metropia

0 0%
  • Sebenco Climb

0 0%
  • Ubermall

1 33.33%
  • Sol 2

0 0%
  • Fury Tracks (Please specify)

0 0%

Thread: SL/TT Challenge - Track Choice

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Default SL/TT Challenge - Track Choice

To celebrate Christmas and the New Year, I'm letting you guys choose the criteria for the next two weeks with regards to the Speed Lap and Time Trial Challenge. I have created a multiple choice poll, as I'd like you to vote twice (i.e. your choice for the Christmas and New Year weeks.) As I forgot to make this poll multiple choice, I'll simply take the two highest votes as the consequent criteria for the weeks.

As there are only 10 options in a poll I can't include every track, so if the one you'd like isn't on the list, then please say so. Also, please state whether you'd like the Forward or Reverse tracks - if there are more votes for a track but not stating whether it's forward or reverse, I will assume that it's forward. I'll take a quick vote count next week and will do the same for the week after.

On a side note, thank you to all who have kept these challenges alive for the past 14 weeks (yes, 14!) Personally I love doing these and hope that you guys feel the same

So, without further ado, please vote for the track that you'd like to attempt the challenges on.
    Last edited by Dark_Phantom_89; 14th December 2009 at 07:08 PM.

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Voted, no surprises which one. Reverse as well for me.

Are we supposed to vote twice mate because I can't?

edit: Do we need to specify which speed class also?

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

I just realised that I didn't make this poll a multiple choice one

Is there any way that the mods can edit it, or if not, then I'll make another one for the New Year week

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

I can't edit the poll it seems. Don't particularly want 4 separate threads for the polls though. How about just each voting once and you take the top 2 at the end of it? One for Christmas week and one for New Year's week?

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Ok, that's what I'll do SaturnReturn

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Were you tinkering with the vote thingy Saturn? I just saw a vote for which speed class go up then vanish again. Good idea about the top two.

Default Moderator message. All poll threads closed. Please try again in just one thread.

WTF? There had to be a better way to do this than to start multiple polls with only one poll per thread. I see no way to edit the polls themselves; presumably only the admin can do this.

I would have suggested simply asking for votes on the multiple questions in each interested member's reply post, followed by manual counting by the original thread starter.

Just setting a formatted text for each replier to copy and paste, then add their choice. i.e.:

Ship:_
    Class:_
    Track:_

plus any other category desired for the poll.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

My apologies Lance. I set the polls to close in 2 weeks, so after that they'll simply disappear.

Default Moderator message.

I've started a new thread for the poll, with three categories.
    Dark_Phantom, please advise me via PM of any added categories or alterations needed and I will edit that thread's first post to what you want.