Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine a new WipEout team....

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

The TTDt track is now complete. The circuit is made exclusively for testing the prototype TDt craft (prevoiusly for the Mark 5, but has since been considered for adapting other TDt chassis types). Extensive testing has been implemented to make the chassis "all - terrain capable", particularly for Zone events (The track environment is styled in this way to get the pilot used to such an effect).

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    designer_79

Default TD first details revealed

The last meeting of the A.L.T.E.R.N board of directors led to the decision to make some of the technical detailing used in the prototype Tez Dharkan advanced AG-craft public.

It's an honour for our R&D team to showcase the latest inventions which will make our ship a serious contender in it's first season in the fx-500 racing league.

Attached are blueprints of the key technologies.

With greetings from A.L.T.E.R.N HQ, Mt. Everest
    D79 Director and leader design and R&D
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by designer_79; 20th August 2009 at 06:09 AM.

PSN ID
    dartman47

Wow, these teams and machines look amazing. I've been re-introduced to Wipeout HD after briefly playing Fury, and I might up my arts skills to produce something good if i can.

Teams: possibly a purists team which is popular with the fans, like a team which goes racing as its only means of income, like the Brawn GP team in Grand Prix racing.

By the way, I'm back guys, love the updated forum.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Ravenwest_15

R.zen (Pron. "Erzen")

Country
    • Italy

Founded
    • 2191/2211

Overview
    • Team R.zen was one of the strongest to ever compete in the semi-professional leagues of the dark AG-racing days. As many competitors of those league, when a professional championship was estabilished and the budget required to field a ship arisen, they retired from racings. But now, thanks to the support of the emergent data-cast provider G-CAST, they managed to develop a competitive ship. The Italian team is set to field the young japanese Miko Akita, ex-AG Systems pilot, for 2211 and further.

Stats
    • Speed: 8
    • Thurst: 8
    • Controllability: 9
    • Shield: 6

TEAM DATA RELEASE
    R.zen DATACAST NEWS BY TEAM DIRECTOR GIULIANO BADOER

Our ship, the Z211, isn't ready to be shown yet. We're still improving the chassis and the energetic shield systems, and thanks to our technicians hard work we're obtaining an handleable, competitive chassis with a powerful motor. For the 2211 season, we'll field a ship relying on a brand-new technology, but, instead of many teams have done in the past, we gained the approval of AGRC even before to build a running prototype. We don't want to put all our technical efforts and our hard work just to get disqualified in the end of the racing campain.

I have to admit that our ship is not the best in the AG League. Our pushing engine doesn't give the thurst that Piranha's and Icaras' does; our shield isn't as strong and reliable as Triakis' one. But who need top speed and acceleration when you are less slowed by corners? Who need a strong shield when they can't even lock on you a missle?

The ship will be unveiled during a press conference at Moa Therma, when the first open-to-public test will have place. Be sure to connect to our G-CAST in the next days to know further details on the first public run of the ship!

R.zen - Assault Philosophy

Message Ends

MIKO AKITA
    (From Wikipedia - The Free Datacast Encyclopedia)

Miko Akita (Born: 24,12,2192 in Kyoto, JP) is an antigravity professional pilot, currently competing in the FX450/FX500 League. She's the youngest even AG pro pilot to dispute a race.

Early years

Miko Akita was born in year 2192 from Shinji Akita, an AG-Systems employee and, later, engineeer, and Fuyu Asai.

Miko debuted in the world of motorsports just 8, in the Japanese AG Karts Championship. She won her first race by the age of 10. She achieved to win three KJ4 class championship in a row, scoring an impressive 12 races/ 10 wins during the last championship. However, she announced her retirement due to school absorptions, refusing to sign many contracts that well-known national semi-pro teams offered.

When 13, her family moved to Tokyo, where AG-Systems HQ is. She attended Garatsuyama High School; she partecipated to many academic athletic competitions, winning the 2208 softball nation-wide league and scoring podiums in several track & field region-wide events. She graduated with honours, excelling in Physichs; however, the need for speed was still strong.

Debut in AG leagues

She moved her first steps back in the world of AG-racing by the age of 17, when the sudden sack of the AG-System's test pilot John Nakamura left the test ship's seat empty. Her father managed to persuade the testing director to let her daugther to drive the ship during the pre-season tests. Akita managed not only to equate Nakamura's lap times, but even to lower 'em of some millesimal of seconds. She was recruited as the new team's test pilot. She signed the proposed contract, without "deeming about how it would change my life".

She debuted racing during the Anulpha Pass race of the Meltdown event, one of the latest of the 2209 FX400 League. Soichiro Ishibashi suffered of severe wounds when his ship's canopy glass exploded, after beign hit several times by sharpnel and cannon shots during Moa Therma race. Since he wasn't capable to drive an AG ship, he had to left the seat to her young colleague. She scored a 4th place in her first race, and got other promising results scoring another 4th place and then her first career podium on the final championship's race on Sol 2 track. Her young age and strong willing gained her much popularity over the crowds, a popularity of wich AG-System should benefit. She was signed as the main team pilot for the 2210 FX450 League.

But her experience as an AG-System pilot was ill-fated, and didn't least long. After a retirement in the first race on Vineta K caused by engine failure and a 6th place in the second event of the championship caused by airbrakes issues, she suffered a bad spine injuried caused by a ejection system's malfunction: she was expulsed while the ship was going top-speed; the hard impact on the ground of the survivance cell caused her several non-permanent spine damages.

Days after, the sport magazine Tech-G told about an internal sabotage commissioned by the ex main pilot Ishibashi, demoted to the role of test pilot after 4 years of so-so results. The young pilot decided to terminate her contract with a team wich wasn't even "capable to protect their own pilots".

FX500 League

Miko is rumored to be Team R.zen pilot for the 2211 season. Any statement from the Italian team's director, Giuliano Badoer, is yet to be issued.
    Last edited by Nordschleifer.2200; 27th August 2009 at 06:46 PM.

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

update - bad news i'm afraid

We are sad to announce the death of Arjan Tankaria, a valued team TD-T pilot and celebrity of the FX450 and FX500 leagues.

Communication reports reveal Arjan to have been hiking on Everest when he fell to his death. The Post Mortem revealed Arjan to have switched his pain receptors off, shortly before impact!

The death was deemed accidental, no further investigation is underway. A memorial service is planned for the very near future. We hope you can all attend.

Thank you!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    designer_79

Default TD 2.1 update

Fellow pilots,

Thank you a lot for the suggestions ... evolved design to be found later in this thread.
    Last edited by designer_79; 28th August 2009 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Design evolved , posted later in this thread

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

That looks strangely like something very familiar.... IMO, you should bring the back into one point, like the back of the HD EG-X, an dditch the back wings, but that's just me.

I agree, the backwings look fragile - The body is brilliant..Great looking ship

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Default FX500 league datacast goss/10710074758

FX500 League datacast

Update on Arjan Tankaria's unfortunate demise.

After a thorough investigation, we can now reveal to you details of the accident which led to the death of Arjan Tankaria, pilot to the Tez Dharkan Team.

He fell at the point of Mt Everest where the Anti Gravity track circuit "Startus 4" resides. Strictly speaking, hiking on that quarter of Everest is out of bounds and illegal. It just so happens that he fell to his death at the point of the track named "The Shortcut to Hell"

A.L.T.E.R.N are on the scope for new talent, to replace the legend who was Arjan Tankaria. All applicants are to apply directly via mind - comm.

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

What is "Startus 4"?

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

a typo. sorry mate lol.

it's STRATUS 4 ! Situated on the summits of mount Everest, a custom built race track, placed to be provident of breathtaking views - best glimpsed from the spires of A.L.T.E.R.N head quarters.

STRATUS 4 is poised to be the most fearfully competitive track on the FX500 circuit!
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 28th August 2009 at 02:32 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    designer_79

Default TDT concept 2.1

- Begin of data omnicast -

Transmission 120001/175: Announcement of Tez Dharkan Technologies racing team

Big news regarding the newest developments in TDT. After being thrown back by the sudden, shocking death of our legendary pilot Arjan Tankaria, the team gained new strength and hope by the discovery of a new talent in AG-racing.

We are proud to introduce Jade Alorea , a young but nonetheless amazingly focused pilot originating from former Nepal. Her special knowledge about cybernetics and computer technologies will definitely define a new interaction between machine and pilot.

The Tez Dharkan Technologies prototype race craft is ready to leave concept stage. A.L.T.E.R.N R&D are proud to showcase the latest designs which are anticipated to have the potential outperforming all contenders within the upcoming FX-500 racing league. Prototype production will soon begin in our new cutting edge production facility hidden within the Mt. Everest base. Worried about the latest data hacking and technology theft happening these years before FX-500 the facility's database and communications channels are totally secured.

Therefor this might be the latest public presentation of the crafts overall appearance before presenting the first built prototype in the next months to come.

With best wishes to all the fans of the sport, the tech-geeks, and especially to our supporters

A.L.T.E.R.N. board of directors

- End of data omnicast -
    Last edited by designer_79; 28th August 2009 at 09:06 AM.

Talking

designer_79, your ship is really cool !
    The Tez Dharkan style is absolutely unique and I hope that your ship will be taked from Studio Liverpool as a new WipEout team .

This is the new Veleno prototype ship, with the new logo of the team.

FX500 Season, Giulio Galletti, founder of "Veleno Technologies" AG Racing team, talks about the debut model of his team, with the strange name of "Vendetta":

"We're ready, we've got all...our speed, powered with the accelleration at the top of the rank will be the example to follow in the future racing leagues....ok, this represents a serious sacrifice in terms of handling and shield, but we don't have nothing to fear under this points of view, because we've joined all the best pilots from the the MAGEC laboratory, and some Piranha's pilots leaved the brasilian team to comes in this new exciting speed experience....the shield is low, but we'll be faster than every automatic missile....have any doubt about Veleno technologies? We'll seeing again at the end of the league, at the top the rank!"

Galletti gives an answer about the Auricom and Feisar's provocations:
    "Ahahahah the americans....we're mad? Our ship represents a serious risk for the life of the pilots? I can't believe at them words, this don't have any sense, but this probably is happened primarily because Auricom has a lot of money in their banks....they speaks with the money in their mouth uahahahah!!!!! And Feisar? We're too stupid to be indipendent from them projects? But...WHAT THE F....Bah! The European Union has disconnetted Italy from their project without any reason to justify this ridicolous action....yes this is a vengeance, otherwise what's the reason to call our ship "Vendetta", huahahahah?????....they're simply too slow to be compared with our ship, the AG snails!"
    Last edited by XpanDrome2097; 28th August 2009 at 01:04 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

I love that ship design designer_79

I'll do a v.2 soon for BAI.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Default NEW PILOT for TEAM TEZ DHARKAN TECHNOLOGIES

Team Tez Dharkan Technologies datacast: 120993675858/ACD99

Pilot Update: As mentioned in a previous datacast, a new pilot has indeed been selected for the team. After vetting the candidates, a clear distinction had been made between those who fought and flown well, and those who excelled in their given tasks.

Jade Alorea, 5ft 9inches of anger, 28yrs of age, a total head for speed. She doesnt talk with you - she screams her lungs out till you cover your ears and cower away. Her pilot tag is "Jaded Blade", sprayed on the hull of her helmet, defying the rules of the FX500 with undue reckless abandon. Her profile paints her to be troublesome, which is why at Tez Dharkan Technologies - we feel she is at home. Her knowledge and use of weapons since childhood, and her insatiable desire and lifelong ambition to be the fastest pilot in the world since the tender age of 3, have more than prepared her for the world of High Speed Anti Gravity of the FX500 Racing League. Coupled with that is her knowledge in Cybernetics and humanoid/bioroid technologies help to ensure that the partnership between "Pilot & Craft" are more than just a matter of POSIX (Positronic Interactive XIOS engine) re-mapping in humans...

"I wouldnt have accepted any less than a position with the Tez Dharkan, If I had it my way, I'd snatch that bitch Preeti's spot and let her be the 2nd Pilot. She aint my senior! So I don't take orders from her - get that straight Ace... and before I forget, once I win my first 5 races - you have to give me her spot, remember that Mr Chairman, or you'll be sufferring not only from an over inflated ego, but over inflated cojones too - comprende amigo?!!!" - Jade Alorea.

Datacast end!
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 28th August 2009 at 02:56 PM.

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

Back in the junior-high school days when i was completely obsessed with Wipeout 3, I came up with a craft named Zytaca, and drew out hundreds of blueprints for it... sometimes on my math homework papers lol... I should probably pick that back up, I had a Wipeout 3 version and a Wipeout Fusion version a made later on...

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

I love this thread, Chill. I did something similiar about 6 or 7 years ago when I doodled the Piranha logo on compliment slips at work. I guess we've all been there more or less.

So Chill, when does your team make a debut on this thread? We need more teams!

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

I have a lot of work to do hahaha... will get back to you on that!

ps: I'm in england now man!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Default Tez Dharkan Official Logo Revealed

A.L.T.E.R.N officials have acknowledged the launch of the official Tez Dharkan Technologies logo and catchphrase.

The logo features the mighty tiger, symbolizing the way TDT envisions determination to rule above all and achieving domination on the race tracks of the soon-to-come FX-500 AG League season.

The motto of TDT is "Bye Bye Kitty", which is destined to everyone who would dare to challenge TDT top pilots and which evokes nothing less than inevitable doom into a flaming wreckage for the enemy.

Finally, the logo and catchphrase feature the traditional colors of New Indian flag, as a pledge to the ancestral cultural heritage of the Indian empire which can be felt in the fervor that TDT team put into creating the new dominant species of anti-gravity racing.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

Wow, you guys are going all out with this and with awesome results. I'd love to see 1 of these teams in a DLC/new WO game. Keep up the awesome work.