Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine a new WipEout team....

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Hey Venom, what do you think about this idea i had for your ISIS Advancements team logo? In the center its a stylized ankh of power, one of the most known and the main symbol of the goddess. On each side of it, 2 stylized wings symbolizing the wings of Isis. All along with the main colors you mentioned on a darker golden background to see the white elements. All there's needed is that you find a catchword/phrase for your team!

Feel free to express whatever opinion you may have
    Attached Images Attached Images

Amazing mate, simply amazing !
    Your logo is powerful, it represents the perfection, very innovative to be a WipEout logo....
    Perfect logo (i love Ankh's simbol), perfect work !!!!

Between Auricom pilots there's a perfect intention (at this time Auricom is my second choice in Pulse) .

@Kynoshi : Nice Logo mate - love the font

You done any ship designs yet?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Thanks guys! I just love to do that kinda thing If you have some more ideas to illustrate, keep going on!

@Mu5

No unfortunately, with my real-life job taking me lot of time, i didnt had a moment yet... But im thinking about it almost everyday not to lose my main idea I'm gonna let you know when i got something!

Mu5, the ship design is in this image that is showed in the previous page of this thread: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...?t=6454&page=5
    For now is just a prototype, but the line probably will be this in the final project....in this period I've got a bit of free time to workin'about .
    It is a midway between AG-Systems and Assegai, and it was inspired by a scarab and the egyptian art.

Kyonshi, i will say it again....the logo that you've created represents a perfect work, an authentic piece of art....everytime I see your creation I feel the same sensation about it .
    Last edited by XpanDrome2097; 30th July 2009 at 10:01 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Haywire_Guy

@Venom: WOW the ship design looks really snazzy, coupled with Kyonshi's spectacular logo, i think the devs should really consider making Egypt a standalone team from Assegai. (perhaps a cool story can be derived from that =P?) Also the logos i posted in my previous post were created solely by kyonshi, you might've missed that ><. He really does have a knack for creating digital pieces.

Haywire_Guy, thanks.
    The logo is a masterpiece indeed.

The slogan?
    - "We're divine!";
    - "Between past and future"

Ok, they sucks ....

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Venom, Isis is the deity of the Home and Protection in Egypt. She also brought back to life Osiris. Maybe you should find a catch phrase inspired from those concepts. Even your ship should have particularities like regeneration or something special about shield power or something.

Me i thought about "The High (eye) in the Sky" but maybe its a bit too much like Icaras's "Flying High"?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Haywire_Guy

Hm...

"Our lifeblood is speed"

"The greatest attack is the perfect defence*"

"Godspeed from the heavens"

"No Crisis like ISIS"

*lol yes we spell defence with a "c" back here in aus =]

Heres the first pic of the Isis 'Scarab'

http://ringospoon.deviantart.com/art...0-09-131662040

Hope you like it
    Last edited by Mu5; 1st August 2009 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Updated Link :)