Timezone
    GMT -8

what I would like to see is another Juggernaut ship:
    Speed: 10/10
    Thrust: 10/10
    Handling: 10/10
    Shield: 2/10
    As for shield's; let's just say that they use that ancient materiel: Kevlar
    No barrel rolls or weapons. Much like Piranha's F5000 ship. truly something that would take skill to use
    Last edited by dowby; 19th July 2011 at 08:47 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

@dowby:That ship would suffer...
    @ion:Maybe an RP thread is in order...

ion harvest is offline Banned for sending profane and abusive PM's Rapier Pilot
    PSN ID
    ion_harvest

You mean role play? like dungeons and dragons? or doctors and nurses? LOL

I thought this thread was RP kind of.

Thumbs up Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    Full Size
    http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/8881/wipeout3a.jpg

Right, I got a little critique from mu5 so I've a little more to it. This will probably be the last one for now unless someone says a decent idea.
    Looks awesome bro! Great work

Sounds like a good idea I've always wanted to make a WipEout team
    Last edited by Clair_Lane-003; 7th January 2012 at 03:38 PM.

I've always wanted to make my own team up when I became a fan of WipEout though I'm not too smart when it comes to sci-fi or ship making and even though I'm a graphic designer in training I don't have good skills that I feel like showing designs yet but I do have one hell of an idea of a team, an alternative fueled solar powered WipEout team....

Team Name:
    Apollo

Country Origin:
    Iowa, United States of America

Founded:

Research and Development Facilities

A.P.O.L.L.O Energy (Alternative Power Of Light and Liquid Oil Energy)

Logo:
    A tree leaf with a horizon sun behind the leaf and the team name under the logo

Stats:
    Speed - 8
    Thrust - 8
    Handling - 8.5
    Shield - 6

Slogans:
    "Sun's the limit."
    "Alternating anti-gravity."
    "We're running on sunshine."

Team Colors:
    Green, White and Light Blue

Friends:
    FEISAR (Europe), Auricom (United States of America), Icaras (Great Britain), and AG-Systems (Japan)

Foes:
    Piranha (Brazil), Assegai Developments (South Africa), and Qirex (Russia)
    Last edited by Clair_Lane-003; 4th March 2012 at 12:06 PM.

Lightbulb

I've come up with some ideas for new teams, don't know what you'll make of them.

1: Perhaps a team from the himalayas, "Hyperion"? Surely with the heights that some of the tracks reached in Pure, a team based in the mountains would fit in nicely?

2: One based underwater. Can't think of a name, but would be an interesting story.

3: A team based in the Atacama desert, Chile. This is one of the driest places on Earth, so maybe the slogan/tag "H2nO" would suit?

4: A team from the people at CERN, Geneva. With so many scientists in one place, perhaps an entry could be funded by some scientific council?

5: Perhaps Apple could put themselves into the sport - maybe with an entry called the "iRacer"?

What does everyone think of my ideas?

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

1.It would become a division of maybe a larger team...
    2.Same as 1
    3.Same as 1
    4.I think that would be under the jurisdiction of FEISAR...
    5.iProducts could be by then...

Lightbulb

Here's another idea for a team:

Belmondo! Named after the father of AG himself. I noticed near the start of this thread there was some limited discussion about a French team. Why not have one named after Belmondo, formed on the anniversary of his birth maybe? Any thoughts?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    I don't have one at this time.

Belmondo=AG-Systems

It would be like naming the Great Northern James Hill.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by AG-SYSTEMS View Post
    Belmondo=AG-Systems

It would be like naming the Great Northern James Hill.
    Perhaps it could be a team linked to AG Systems, a B-team or something.

On another subject, perhaps Scotland could have an AG team. After all, it seems that they may split from the UK, so an interesting backstory between them and Icaras may be an idea.

One from somewhere like Bahrain, Dubai or Saudi Arabia, countries that have got rich on oil, might also be good. Bahrain after all already has some form of motorsport heritage, Saudi Arabia is rich, and Dubai is very rich. I know the area already has a team (Mirage), but there are at least two teams from Russia (Qirex and Tigron) and nobody seems to have a problem with that. There are two/three teams from Germany (depending firstly on whether you count Puma, and secondly whether you count them as two teams). Asia also has at least three teams, so one more from the Middle East surely isn't too much to expect.
    Last edited by Iwishantigravwasreal; 22nd January 2012 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Forgot some stuff

Lightbulb

A couple more ideas I came up with:

Virgin could have a team. They already have their fingers in many pies (though not, ironically, pies and other foodstuffs - sorry, going off on a tangent) and already have an F1 team, so are already involved in top-flight racing.

Also, perhaps Studio Liverpool, Studio London, Studio Cambridge and another affiliated company could produce a league. After all, they are the developers of the games, so they deserve a league for themselves. Sony owns them, so the fourth team could be a sony branded one.

Comments?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    I don't have one at this time.

The Sony guys might be running the whole deal if it comes true, but Virgin having a team is a good idea. Maybe Icarus is a subdivision?

PSN ID
    dartman47

Please excuse me for this stereotype of the Netherlands.... it is a positive stereotype, mind, and I felt like having some fun...

Team name: Van Bruer Racing Development

Countries of origin: Holland/Belgium

Year founded: 2215

Motto: “Gas/Guzzler”, “DR1NK!”

Team history:

By the start of the 23rd century, AG racing was back on the march to the supremacy the sport enjoyed back in the early to mid 2100s. The sad thing was, a growing number of fans in Europe no longer thought of FEISAR as the ultimate European team; in fact, smaller teams like Icaras and the long-defunct Van-Uber outfit had shown that FEISAR could be beaten; privateer money could beat the corner-munching monster that lurked in Brussels.

By the year 2215, however, a group of wealthy, laid-back individuals from the most laid-back country of all, Holland, had formulated a plan – conceived under thick clouds of smoke. Their aim – to assemble the most laid-back professional AG racing team in the history of the sport, and to hark back to the glory days of racing in the early 20th century, where drivers frequently drunk alcoholic beverages before, and sometimes during, major international races such as the Le Mans 24 Hours.

As for their craft, they have followed the single, pointy-hulled approach, but they have used some innovative thinking, too – two independent sets of airbrakes/bargeboards allow for run into wall-like stopping power, and, thanks to a combination of a computer-controlled ship-wide diffuser system and a Mclaren F1-esque gold plated Icaras engine (with software and hardware tweaks) which now runs on a combination of sunlight, alcohol and sugarcane, the craft now flies – reliability can be an issue though, mainly because the craft uses parts from older ships.

Hey, I've Also Created My Own Concept team for my Game, Fatal Velocity.

I was stumped what to call the team - if it a Greek Racing Team I was thinking of ATHENA , as she was the Godess of war,
    Or something that sounds like Hercules (as you can see the model is named Hercules on the Hierarchy pannel)

The Current paint job in the image is a Mirror metallic , this however is not the end paint job, but it just looks awesome when testing it.
    I did want to go for Metallic Mars Blue and Green Fluorescent Decals going down the sides, so it lights up in dark tunnels and as such.

It wasn't really designed for premium race Sports, but more of an Pimped illegal , Street Craft thing... I wanted to add a new league of racing

It's by far not finished. My Concepts didn't scan in very well, so... yeah... you can't get the whole idea, but it looks cool....

I'm not such a Wipeout fan to know all the back stories yet, But I'm getting there , it's an awesome Series. I'm proud of being a Wipeout fan
    Attached Images Attached Images

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Dusk118

I've got one.

Team Name:
    Amphithere Engineering

Country Origin:
    New German Empire

Founded:

Logo:
    Amphithere WipEout Logo.png

Stats:
    Speed - ***
    Handling - *****
    Shield - ***
    Thrust - ****

Slogan:
    "Grace Within Turmoil."

Team Colors:
    Black, Red, and White.

Friends:
    FEISAR (Europe), AG Systems (Japan), and EG-X Technologies (China/Sweden).

Foes:
    Qirex (Russia), Auricom (United States), and Mirage (United Arab Emirates).

http://bnsfcam.deviantart.com/art/Am...heet-288106039
    Last edited by Dusk118; 4th March 2012 at 12:34 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5

A.L.T.E.R.N Update!!!!

Code 194 Systems

A major development breakthrough has emerged from C194S. The Tri Servo Mk 3 Engine has made some strides to keep thrust and now with a lighter alloy used in the metal itself, it has been able to get to top speeds faster. But with the faster thrusts, the stability controls have not been kind to the FTXS4600.

New analysis will be updated in a few days..

Also, C194S has now three major pilots for more fun...

Pilot #1: Drake Ducane, Age 31
    Pilot #2: Twanna Smith, Age 27
    Pilot #3: Philip "Mr. 9:15" Hidal

The latest addition was picking up free agent Philip Hidal from the pilot academy and with record breaking times in Analphua Pass and in Ubermall, he is a great addition to the C194S family..

More in the coming days!!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    jetsetsonic

Hey everyone, this is my first post here. I was looking around, trying to gather some Wipeout team art, logos and posters when I stumbled upon this site and this thread. I loved the idea of creating my own team, so I joined and I'm giving it a shot!

SPARK

History:
    Spark’s origins date back to 2156, with the founding of Antigravity Reality by former Feisar technical director Marcello Senna. Senna left the world of A.G. racing upon the advent of the F9000 league to start his own low-volume commercial A.G. brand. Named “Antigravity Reality” (or A.R. for short), Senna sought to bring racing technology to a small, exclusive clientele. In time, A.R. forged a reputation for building the fastest, most advanced A.G. craft available for consumer use. With the collapse of the F9000 league in 2170 and the formation of the FX150 amateur league in 2185, many A.R. clients converted their craft to FX150 specifications and entered competition. After several successful privateer campaigns during the 10 year run of the FX150 league, Senna expressed interest in funding an A.R.-backed team for the upcoming FX300 championship. Sadly, he would pass away before seeing the project come to fruition. In 2197, Antigravity Reality will take the grid for the first time, under the name “Spark,” and with craft designed by Senna himself shortly before his death.

SPKRD2.jpg

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

Good stuff jetsetsonic, i like it! You may be new to the forum but you certainly know a lot about Wipeout, so welcome!
    I would definitely have some trials with your team lol, good work!

Timezone
    GMT -6

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroracer View Post
    1 make a team with robot pilots call it skynet or something

2 make a team with a retro style 1970's type rocket with a chimpanze or dog as a pilot.just like the russians and americans did in real life.

3 have a arabian team they use flying carpets and fling fireballs at other drivers.call it AB systems (ali barber sytems)
    While I appreciate your attempts at humor, but number 2 just won't do, and I already came up with a team that would use computer-controlled ships (to prevent unnecessary casualties caused by ship destruction).
    As for number 3, keep reading.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE-FLO View Post
    HAHAHAHA - the Arabian Pilots hurling fireballs whilst riding magic carpets - hahahahahahah.... the imagery, turbans and long beards flowing back...
    We already have an Arabian team. They are called Mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by dowby View Post
    what I would like to see is another Juggernaut ship:
    Speed: 10/10
    Thrust: 10/10
    Handling: 10/10
    Shield: 2/10
    As for shield's; let's just say that they use that ancient materiel: Kevlar
    No barrel rolls or weapons. Much like Piranha's F5000 ship. Truly something that would take skill to use
    Kevlar isn't ancient. If I remember correctly, it was invented in the late 20th century.
    Also, I think a more realistic approach would be to remove its ability to absorb weapons, and instead of shields it would get repair pickups. But it should still be able to use wepaons, this will help set it appart from the F5000 Pir-Hana.
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 12th May 2012 at 04:02 AM.