ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Hahaha that was a good one.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    NightArh

South or North Korea? Define more exactly please Or it will be united in the future?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO View Post
    You know i was thinking, you know what country still doesnt have a team yet in the Wipeout Universe;
    The French
    They get FEISAR every nine years or so. And they've adopted AG Systems as a home team in HD, if the number of French pilots using AG-S online is any indication.

My idea for a team is a small, small, SMALL Indian outfit known as "Siva Engineering". They have about 20 full-time employees and they run on a shoestring budget with just enough sponsorship to get them on the track regularly. But their ship designs are some of the most radical in the league - including an "X-Wing" machine with handling that rivals that of FEISAR's. I haven't put much thought into the stats though. They're kind of like all those F1 teams that popped up in the late 80s and early 90s that lasted for about 2 years but only managed to qualify for one race.

And all of which had chassis's built by March?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    GalaticTitan

Actualy a United Korea, they would unite after the start of the first tornament (the 1st wipeout.) . They would build the weapons for the entire series since then until Kim Jong XII, the Director and presedent of Titan Corp made a huge anouncement durning the FX400 league.

"In the past, when the racing league didd`nt exist were 2 countries that hated each other brutaly, mainly because of our kinds of governments and beliefs. Thanks to our past leaders, this is one whole country, hoping to show our oppertunties by making the weapons introduced to the F3200 league, peacefull but deadly weapons, intruducing weapons like the Thunder Bomb, the Quake, and our most importantly, the Repulsur. These were unique weapons, but it was`nt enough for us. We wanted to be in the action ourselfs, but with all the stuff we were doing was not quite enough. But, we made a contract and alliances with our nearby allies AG-Systems, and Triakis. Thanks to these 2 great teams, we are proud to say that we will introduce our own kinds of craft in the FX 450 League. We will show that not only we can make unique weapons, but also a champion. EG-X and Harimau might have inteminated us in the past because of our idea of partisiparing, but when they find out in the next League, they will surly find out what they have unleashed.

Titan, A strong word equals strong respect.

(anything else? XD)

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Here's my idea of a new team;

Harfang Technologies
    - Country of origin: Canada
    - Research and developement facilities: Québec City
    - Catchword/Tag: "Ravenous"
    - Emblem: Snowy Owl

Specs:
    - Top Speed: 7/10
    - Thrust: 9/10
    - Handling: 8/10
    - Shields: 8/10

Closest competitors being Goteki 45, Mirage, Feisar and AG-Systems.

Brief history:
    - Former members of the Canadian team associated to Auricom project went back to Canada after seeing their contribution terminated by the American research team, shortly after Auricom revealed the brand new, top-secret AG craft. Once they got back home, they developed a new craft based on swiftness and durability, the last feature being taken in consideration regarding testing the craft during harsh Québec winters. Harfang Technologies leading scientists, engineers and investors believe control and handling could lead to true "speed" on the racetrack. Having this in mind, they sacrificed brute top speed for respectable thrust power and durability. The hull is in fact made of space-craft materials able to withstand enormous G force encountered when taking off and entering Earth atmosphere, thanks to precise molecular alignment in the alloys themselves. This gives a lighter craft as well as being durable.

Harfang Technologies is proud of its new-born predator and confident it will accomplish considerable achievements during the oncoming FX-350 series.

Ship final design is for now being held secret. At least its possible to take a glimpse at Harfang Technologies logo and tag.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kyonshi, very nice work!
    I absolutely like the two logos that you have created (the use of the colors is perfect) !

But now I want to know how the ship is ....

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Hehe thanks. I also would like to see the ship! But unfortunately, i dont have a 3D design program and even if i had one, i dont think i'd be very good at it I could give it a try drawing it by hand, but again, i'm not the best in technical drawing or industrial design. I might try someday because i can see it perfectly in my head, at least!

Sounds interesting

If you can draw this ship as orthographic views (top, front, left etc).. like blueprints, I will attempt to build it for you in 3D

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Quote Originally Posted by Mu5 View Post
    Sounds interesting

If you can draw this ship as orthographic views (top, front, left etc).. like blueprints, I will attempt to build it for you in 3D
    Thanks! I might consider this, sounds interesting as well!

Thats what i had in mind. With those 3 points of view that would be "easier" for me hehe. I dunno how much time it could take me though...