Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine a new WipEout team....

PSN ID
    RobCoxy

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it would be good to create your own team. Name it, pick the type/ shape of the ship, logo and customise the colours etc. And distribute it's stats to what you think suits you best as a pilot .

There's an idea for you SL.

yeah actually having read haywire guy's post i concur, both teams sound very good, perhaps the korean team needs a little less similarity to mirage but his story telling and balance of specs and novel ideas are excellent, nice one sir we do actually need a chinese team, since piranha and eg-r have moved largely away from chinese beginnings, and that kaishi team sounds excellent, the 150 % pickup boost system is a novel and yet balanceable and viable injection to the wipeout formula make it happen!

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Haywire_Guy

Default Emblem and Blueprints released

(This post is in relation to my earlier post upon the 2 "new" WRL teams)

Sorry about the quality of the images, i had the draw them cuz i dont know how to use photoshop xD.

First of all if anyone could turn these drawings into 3D it would be greatly appreciated, but i realise that there are people like me who cant do crap with mspaint so its not rly neccesary/urgent.

*NOTE the Chinese/Korean words that are written below the logos are RANDOM GIBBERISH. I tried looking up google translate but they still probably dont make any sense, and since i dont know a scrap of either languages i let it stand.

Anyway hope you enjoy, i have to find some something constructive to do now =/.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Haywire_Guy; 26th July 2009 at 05:51 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

I can at least conceive your teams logos if you'd like Those would look pretty cool once they're set up!

very good stuff haywire_guy, was going to say your chinese one looked a little bulky, but then it is built for overpowered weapon and boost and shield play so it actually looks the part for that good logos and slogans and ship designs - very impressive stuff, i think the devs should seriously consider your ideas personally

and we do need a chinese team, and they should be the one to really mix things up again and push boundaries further out, they did it first with the piranha supership in 2097, no weapons apart from some gatling gun i think for maxed out stats and sleek aerodynamic design, and then i don't know because i haven't played that far in fusion yet but i believe eg-r were the outstanding team in that one too, and of course piranha are now owned by brazil and eg-r merged with finnish xios to make eg-x, which the pulse website and wipeout-game say the finnish plant is where production and development takes place for that new team;

and the korean idea is good too, and topical. very good ideas that should be considered i feel

Very Good Idea and cool design Haywire_Guy I like it !
    I've tried to make the Veleno's Team logo, what do you think about it ?

And the ship design (and logo) was inspired by a Scorpion.
    Racing parameters:

Max Speed: 9
    Accelleration: 9
    Handling: 7
    Shield: 6
    Last edited by XpanDrome2097; 26th July 2009 at 01:31 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Haywire_Guy

To Kyonshi: Sure digitising the Logo for any of them would be awesome =D. Also if u have a deviant or something feel free to post it up there without my permission, i dont give the pancakes to intellectual property, etc (but a quick mention would be good xD). This goes for my ship designs as well.

To Venom: First off your logos amazing as a team slogan, but i think the stand-alone should be a little simpler, maybe arching the tail over its back in striking position? The integration of the individual letters of "Veleno" is a cool feature too, and the image would look great overall as one of those billboard/catchphrase things you find on various tracks throughout the Wipeout Series.
    Last edited by Haywire_Guy; 26th July 2009 at 02:18 PM.

Haywire_Guy, I know that logo and slogans must be separated, but this image contains all because it's only an example .
    Thanks in every way, I appreciate your advice .

Other slogans can be: "Have a fast race", in contrappositions with the Auricom's slogan "Have a nice day" .
    Last edited by XpanDrome2097; 26th July 2009 at 10:18 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Haywire_Guy

(This post is in relation to my earlier post upon the 2 "new" WRL teams)

Digitised logos and catchphrases, Kaishi Systems + Gyomang Advancements.

- All images digitised, courtesy of Kyonshi: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/member.php?u=5034
    Last edited by Haywire_Guy; 28th July 2009 at 11:12 AM.

Haywire_Guy, good work, the logos are fantastic, very nice, you're very creative !
    My new Idea: Isis Advancements, from Egypt.
    This is the ship line and its racing skills.

The colors of the team are golden yellow and white.
    I don't have created any slogan for this team, this is a very recent idea (2 hours ago ).

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Hey Venom, what do you think about this idea i had for your ISIS Advancements team logo? In the center its a stylized ankh of power, one of the most known and the main symbol of the goddess. On each side of it, 2 stylized wings symbolizing the wings of Isis. All along with the main colors you mentioned on a darker golden background to see the white elements. All there's needed is that you find a catchword/phrase for your team!

Feel free to express whatever opinion you may have

Amazing mate, simply amazing !
    Your logo is powerful, it represents the perfection, very innovative to be a WipEout logo....
    Perfect logo (i love Ankh's simbol), perfect work !!!!

Between Auricom pilots there's a perfect intention (at this time Auricom is my second choice in Pulse) .

@Kynoshi : Nice Logo mate - love the font

You done any ship designs yet?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Thanks guys! I just love to do that kinda thing If you have some more ideas to illustrate, keep going on!

@Mu5

No unfortunately, with my real-life job taking me lot of time, i didnt had a moment yet... But im thinking about it almost everyday not to lose my main idea I'm gonna let you know when i got something!

Mu5, the ship design is in this image that is showed in the previous page of this thread: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...?t=6454&page=5
    For now is just a prototype, but the line probably will be this in the final project....in this period I've got a bit of free time to workin'about .
    It is a midway between AG-Systems and Assegai, and it was inspired by a scarab and the egyptian art.

Kyonshi, i will say it again....the logo that you've created represents a perfect work, an authentic piece of art....everytime I see your creation I feel the same sensation about it .
    Last edited by XpanDrome2097; 30th July 2009 at 10:01 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Haywire_Guy

@Venom: WOW the ship design looks really snazzy, coupled with Kyonshi's spectacular logo, i think the devs should really consider making Egypt a standalone team from Assegai. (perhaps a cool story can be derived from that =P?) Also the logos i posted in my previous post were created solely by kyonshi, you might've missed that ><. He really does have a knack for creating digital pieces.

Haywire_Guy, thanks.
    The logo is a masterpiece indeed.

The slogan?
    - "We're divine!";
    - "Between past and future"

Ok, they sucks ....

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Kyonshi

Venom, Isis is the deity of the Home and Protection in Egypt. She also brought back to life Osiris. Maybe you should find a catch phrase inspired from those concepts. Even your ship should have particularities like regeneration or something special about shield power or something.

Me i thought about "The High (eye) in the Sky" but maybe its a bit too much like Icaras's "Flying High"?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Haywire_Guy

Hm...

"Our lifeblood is speed"

"The greatest attack is the perfect defence*"

"Godspeed from the heavens"

"No Crisis like ISIS"

*lol yes we spell defence with a "c" back here in aus =]

Heres the first pic of the Isis 'Scarab'

http://ringospoon.deviantart.com/art...0-09-131662040

Hope you like it
    Last edited by Mu5; 1st August 2009 at 02:45 AM. Reason: Updated Link :)