Thread: Imagine a new WipEout team....

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

The following is a holo-call between F.E.I.S.A.R and Ernest,CEO,Quadteki
    F.E.I.S.A.R:Hello?Ernest?
    Ernest(CEO,Quadteki):Yes?
    F.E.I.S.A.R:I nearly got killed yesterday.
    Ernest:Why?
    F.E.I.S.A.R:I was kidnapped.
    Ernest:WHAT???!!!You were kidnapped???
    F.E.I.S.A.R:Yes.However,this incident has caused Sadan Inc to suffer a big blow.
    Ernest:Why?
    F.E.I.S.A.R:It's stock in South East Asia dropped to zero cents after the public knew about this.
    Ernest:Wow.
    F.E.I.S.A.R:I also got to try the PitchFork.I must say that it sucks.
    Ernest:Really?
    F.E.I.S.A.R:There was another attempted data raid.However,the Sadan Inc and Goki Tengu b4st4rds got nothing but unhealthy content.
    Ernest:Why???
    F.E.I.S.A.R:Some of my fellow researchers at the facility like such things and they have downloaded such stuff without being detected.
    Ernest: (Opens eyes wider)
    F.E.I.S.A.R:Raider must have looked at the wrong place,or he is a p**n addict.
    Ernest:I suppose that the data is safe?
    F.E.I.S.A.R:Yes.
    (end call)

I have made the research facillity's hangar safer.And I quote ACE," It's hard even for me to get in without the proper clearance ."
    Got to love security
    However,the first race of the CX-70 AG-League was plagued by Sadan Inc,them having superglued my airbrakes,rendering them useless, before the first race at the Marina Bay "street" circuit at Marina Bay,Singapore.
    F.E.I.S.A.R
    Last edited by F.E.I.S.A.R; 24th March 2010 at 03:14 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

F.E.I.S.A.R's Diary
    Date:17&18 March 2288
    17th:Sadan Inc employees superglued my FEISAR's airbrakes,rendering them useless for the first race of the 2288 season of the CX-70 AG-Racing League at Marina Bay,Singapore,but the superior handling of my craft won me the race,without using airbrakes.
    18th:I was involved in a gunfight.It was me versus 4 of Sadan Inc's employees.Good thing I was given permission to possess guns. They had machine guns,I had handguns.However,some of my guns are modified. They said that they were the "Libertists of the world". Yeah rght,Sadan Inc wants global domination,you Sadan Inc idiots!
    The rest of the staff had gone to observe part of the construction of the world's first Mach One speed class track in Singapore,so I was alone at the research facility/school.
    I turned a corner and saw the armed thugs.I saw them and they saw me.I turned back.They were chasing me.I went into the auditorium.I used my charge gun,pulling the trigger to charge the gun and released the trigger when it was fully charged,knocking 2 goons out.It was quite a fast paced gunfight that I have forgotten about the details except that the fight spreaded to the whole school.I went to tie them up and then alerted the police.

F.E.I.S.A.R

Quadteki Update:
    We have decided to not use the COFFIN system due to some vulnerabilities and its instabillity.
    CEO,Quadteki.
    Ernest Desmond Jeremy
    Last edited by F.E.I.S.A.R; 25th March 2010 at 02:43 PM.

Staff Belmondo

The norwegian colossus Novatech, has finally revealed it firsts details about its project, the logo and a new notice from one of their leaders.
    This is the logo:

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/pic...pictureid=2105

From the team:

"Our ship is ready to be released from our hangars, we don't have any intention to reveal other details about our ship for now.
    Regards for all."

The ship of the team at this moment is rounded by silence and mystery, but we gotta remember that Novatech has deleted the third world's debt some years ago and every person at NT Staff is serious, pacifist and full operative.
    Now the NT is completely immerse, also with its new ship project, into many social operation about poor populations and social decay.
    It's a very helpful oragnization, indeed.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

FX500 Race Commission Update:
    Mach One speed class track:LTTS[(Look to the Sky)(Tentative name)]
    With April 1 2288 set for the world's first Mach One speed class event,test events and preparations have
    been going on 24/7.Quadteki have already delivered the race package/ship(called the Parallel) to all teams,complete with livery per team's design.
    All teams get this,but personalised with team livery

Plan view of LTTS

F.E.I.S.A.R's Diary
    Date:22 March 2288
    I did a run on LTTS* in my FEISAR.As the CX-70 AG League had only one speed class,Venom,it took me about 3 minutes to complete a lap,which was 15 km long.The circuit is suspended above Singapore's Central Business District,similar to Sol 2 as with Makana Island,but lower.
    I was given permission to do a lap in the Quadteki Parallel,which took me 45 seconds(1200km/h on a 15km circuit,you do the math).I must say that it was a different experience overall.Expect to hear a lot of sonic booms during the actual race.

*LTTS is a temporary name.If any one has a better name,please pm me.
    Last edited by F.E.I.S.A.R; 28th March 2010 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Calculation error on my side

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

I got out of the situation alive......and with a very intense splitting headache

Just when I thought it could not get any worse,it did.
    My spycam that has so far been undetected at Sadan Inc has recorded the employees doing a ritual,or as they said,"an Ascendsion Ceremony".It was more like a "Descendsion Ceremony"
    I was at the research facillity cum school.It was the "on" hours.I was at recess/break.I was in the classroom walking to the liobrary when I was attacked by Sadan Inc employees,but I could see they were not human....at least not when they attacked.One attacked me in the form of a wolf,and I was not hallucinating.Another one attacked me in th form of a sword wielding,winged demon.I was in a state of shock.Tey were less than a meter away from me,and I had a handgun.I was determined not to die.That was when I activated "Time Dialator"(an ability to slow down time,but with very serious side-effects).I quickly took out my handgun and quickly shot the "winged demon". That was when another employee,in the form of a vampire(vampires???????I thought they were extinct!)took my classmates hostage.I pulled the trigger,and (in real time)the bang and the bullet pierce was almost at the same time,wounding the vampire in an arm and leg,reverting her back to her natural self.The "wolf" lunged at me,but I dodged whenn he was only a few centimeters away from me(must be the side-effect) and shot him in the leg,resulting in the same thing that happened to the "vampire".
    After this happened,due to exhaustion,"Time Dialator" was deactivated and I collapsed.The pain was throbbing.So much so that even blinking my eyes hurt a lot.
    In the A.L.T.E.R.N branch of Singapore,at the "hospital wing",I was told that what happened was an assassination attempt to kill me.Goki Tengu and Sadan were not the only ones in this conspiracy.It seems that FAl Faefa(another terrorist organisation)was also another conspirator.

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Default F.E.I.S.A.R - The headaches, Explained

After careful consideration, I have taken the decision to inform you (F.E.I.S.A.R, and A.L.T.E.R.N) of the true nature of F.E.I.S.A.Rs recollection of his experiences. The following is taken from my MindComm device:

18th March 2288 // Recorded mindcomm: Meiki Nakamura / Tracker, A.L.T.E.R.N

"...that's right Ace, they've got him... what? No. They transferred the nanites using prime contact.... huh? give me a sec.... schit, I see him. He's putting up a brave fight. Get him F.E.I.S.A.R, good shot my man!.... wha?/ sorry Ace, there's too many of them, want me to help him out a lil? ... ACE... But, ... Ok I'll track himn for a bit longer, but what then?"

End.

That's when I told her that as soon as F.E.I.S.A.R dispalyed signs of hysteria or lucid hallucinations, to bring him in. And that's what we did. Unfortunately, it was too late for us to stop the broadcast of his last transmission.

So, Present day, and suffice it to say that we have F.E.I.S.A.R at A.L.T.E.R.N Medical Bay, New India. Currently he is under survillance and we are working on removing the nanites which would have eventually turned his mind to slush. I'll explain a bit further, in a moment.

I'm currently in a village called Sansrod, in the district of Bharuch, mainland Gujarat, New India. I have remained in contact with a select few of my most trusted confidantes at A.L.T.E.R.N. People like Meiki, who relate vital intelligence to my comm device. I have learnt the reason why I was to come to this specific location on a tip off from a source. Khasbar Dhalib, another like Meiki, but an Egyptian refugee who escaped the evil clutches of the Goki Tengu and has been funded by me to run a cell based solely on tracking Goki Tengus' 'most influential' wherever they go. It pains me to learn that Goki Tengu are capable of maniupulating nanite technologies to 'wash' minds, therefore rendering them useless.

It seems I am getting closer to the truth of their (Goki Tengu Group) reasons for hounding us. Its' not just the technology, no. They're playing with nanites now, an outlawed technology. And it seems they want us all 'renedered useless'. But, they are up to something else aswell. I know limited details at this moment so will refrain from saying anything at this time.

What I do want to get to, is the matter of F.E.I.S.A.R. His visions of fighting with vampires, demons and wolves were a direct result of the nanite transfer into his bloodstream. To his recollection, everything that happened, happend for real - but to any outsider, what they would have witnessed woulda been a gunfight between people. This situation is a tense one, with his mind being invaded with nanites, my surgeons and experts are having a real battle with the task of safely removing the nanites without any loss of function to F.E.I.S.A.Rs brain. I remain confident that he is the best hands possible, and will pull through.

For now though, I have to be off. But before I go, I want to let you all know that Xpandrome2097 and I will officially unveil details of the NovaTech ship in a future datacast on a primetime datanetwork quite soon. I hope you will all be present to witness the birth of a giant into the FX500,

See you soon peeps, Ace
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 30th March 2010 at 02:55 AM.

@XpanDrome - Nice work on that logo mate Kiwazuka is looking cool also

PSN ID
    pufleuk

Lightbulb

i made a sort of wipeout craft but as i did it as an eco car project it uses liquid hydrogen to propel it forward also meaning its stats are:

max speed: 10/10
    thrust: 10+/10
    shield: 5/10
    handling: 10/10*

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/user_files.php?user_id=2169
    top file

*due to super massive air brakes and thrust braking (one thruster activates on either side to make ship turn)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wipeout rocks; 3rd April 2010 at 01:48 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Default "A.L.T.E.R.N UPDATE : Quadteki - team realization"

Without further ado, I leave you with the teaser technology of our ship the Quadteki StarGazer, please take a seat

Design Type :

4 Arm Chassis // Centre arms (X2) housing weapons bays and delivery mechanics // Outer Arms (X2) featuring co-independent axial shift for lateral stabilization. More infor on lateral torsion physics to follow.

Cockpit - Placed at rear of ship, along and above the adjoining chassis of the quad arm feature. Pilot harnessed into sub-vac technology, allowing for Ergo-Shift piloting. Ergo-Shift is a technology entirely developed by F.E.I.S.A.R for Quadteki and tweaked at A.L..T.E.R.N to come in under budget for the official AGCR entry into the Mach1 class. The feature of the Ergo-Shift cockpit is unique in its function. The pilot is encased in a vacuum like space, which puts holding pressure on specifics parts of the pilots body. This pressure is used to sense the stress the ship is feeling and the pilot can compensate by moving his/her body to the required direction, shape, instinctive position to pilot the craft efffectively. This system is advanced to the point of sensing nervous tension from a pilot and readying the ship to not mis-take an unexpected movement from the pilot for a command. Tested at the Quadteki parrallel in a concept ship, the technology impressed all who were there to witness its' acceptance into the world of the elite racers.

Hull - The world leading, and unrivalled to date, AirLicker SuperLight Composites TM, were used in the manufacture of our outer hull. The use of the composite ensured a lighter craft by at least 31.17%. I thank ACE-FLO and his AirLicker Corporation for his donation of this technologies patent for the Mach1 entry of our ship. In return, we agreed to lend the Tez Dharkan Technologies team our technologies for cockpit management, mentioned in his previous dadtacasts regarding the Tez dharkan team technologies and weapons informations.

Engine management - Quantum Quadrex TM Flux Suppressor // Saracen TMJayTech Modification for Lateral Stability Engines (approved for the Mach1 only for safety reasons) // MAGEC Pulse Catcher TM // AirLicker SubZero TM

Quantum Quadrex Flux Suppressor - no waste of energies from this baby, the Magno Pulsonic energy picked up from the MAGEC Pulse Catcher is harnessed to above degree, pushing performance of delivery to the thrust engines to their limits, without forcing load pressure. The Suppressor is key in this value.

Saracen JayTech Modification - At the Mach1 speed class, we found that all our concept designs were "nosing up" - therefore, gaining too much air. At this speed, it is inevitable to remedy this without a modification to the lateral stability engines. It was therefore suggested that the use of the Saracen JayTech Modification was implemented to keep the nose of the ship level. The Saracen spec modification suited the Quadteki desing of 4 arms better than other types.

MAGEC Pulse Catcher - The Magno-Pulsonic energy derived from the surface of the track is caught and channelled through the MAGEC Pulse Catcher and delivered to the Engine management system for delivery intto the thruster engines. Explanations and uses of this technology can be seen in ACE-FLO's post on page 53 of this thread - the Red Weps Datacast.

AirLicker SubZero - An engine cooling system developed by Designer_79 ad wing D79 of A.L.T.E.R.N, originally intended for use with Tez Dharkan but banned for being over budget in the FX500 League, but not for the Mach1 speed class. Hence, Ace had accepted my request for use of this technology in the Quadteki ship. Details of this technology are not for me to divulge as its' intellectual property remains in the custody of A.L.T.E.R.N. Let's hope Ace will tell us more.

Anyhow, this is a teaser, as I mentioned earlier - I will in time, notify all of you of our progression as and when necessary. I thank you for your support and endeavour to provide you all with much entertainment in the Mach1 Speed class and league.
    Last edited by F.E.I.S.A.R; 14th April 2010 at 02:54 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    coasterfreak1235

Cool

Here´s my (not completely serious) idea:

Interactive
    Collaborative
    Anti-Gravity
    Researching
    Open
    To
    Anyone
    AKA Icarota (lawsuit from Icaras expected - deja F-9000)

Formed in the South Korea, this team is revolutional for being the first team not using only their own physicists and chemists and other science folk, but literally ANYONE out in the streets (with a minor requirement of a degree in Anti-Gravity Physics and a special place earned with Quantum Physics, but thanks to the miracle of üBay, the successor of eBay, it´s open for anyone that has five dollars), often quoted as the Wikipedia on the AG world. This open-ness was an intuitive solution for the lack of "science folk" in Korea at the moment. The funding is performed with the exactly same idea; it consists of over 2 000 donated piggy bank savings (averaging at $ 4.31), more than a hundred life savings, countless house mortage-covered funds and such.

The stats from the test flights have been debatable: the ship performed completely differently in each one of it´s 50 laps (except the 7 laps at the end, when small bends in the reality were spotted) and the data is ever-changing, but the team´s directors (who have almost no power to anything) announced that these stats won´t alter more than +-5 of the current (Updated a day ago):

Speed: 10
    Steering: 8
    Acceleration: 9 1/2
    Shield: 4

A closer look into these stats make it look like a supercharged Icaras back from the FX-400. Yet the official details form the "science folk" and community are even more baffling:

"tis car wil PWN evry1 and win evryting!!!!! -Anonymous"

"f**k u Icarus n Pirhana were here and 10000000xfaster than any1 of u m***********s!!! -gangstaboi2182"

General panic was induced when a group of real "science folk" took a look into the forum:

"I want the craft to be as fast as possible and have the manouvre as an Assegai."

"the ship must have full acceleration so it leaves everyone to eat my dust OH YEAH"

But perhaps the most alarming thing is from a person who really deserved the degrees in the "science things":

"This ship could use an real Anti-Matter N-Gin. It consists of two super dense balls of matter, condensed in a vacuum and held in place with magnet fields, one of the balls being Anti-Grav Matter. The Anti-Grav Matter has negative mass and inertia BTW. So the Anti-Matter falls away from the matter, but because of its inverted inertia, it falls towards it. The matter falls away from the anti-matter. It harnesses an awesome amount of forward-going power, and I have plans for the steering too! -Super Anonymous"

The other "developers" reacted with MEH.

"yeeees were number 1 b****es!!!!"

"dude thats awesum!!! but wat about shields?"

"We don´t need much shields! The slightest over-powered nudge could ASPLOAD our ship and perhaps even the Sun and the extra fluff around it. So they dont have the nerve to ASPLOAD us!!! -Super Anonymous"

The public awaits the season to begin with sheer horror with a slight touch of misbelief, stubborn-ness, idiotism and a load of conspiracy theories.

Icarota - "United Victories"

The logo varies every hour from Photoshop disasters to painting disasters.
    Last edited by Coaster1235; 14th April 2010 at 06:54 PM.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Default A.L.T.E.R.N UPDATE: Let us roll

Ok peeps - an Idea here - can everyone who has posted a concept design of their ship please re-post them in the A.L.T.E.R.N social group where the other pics are? thank you.

I ask you to do this so A.L. T .E .R.N members can view all ships at a glance, weithout having to trudge through this thread... by all means, still keep posting here also (including pics - just double post your pics in the A.L.T.E.R.N group).

Peace to all,

ACE

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Ok here we go!

Team Name: NightFury
    Founded: 2101
    Ship Base: Feisar
    Head Mechanic: Maxine
    Bio: NightFury was formed by Tim Sands the PM of the Scottish AG Empire during the Western euro unification of Feisar (E-Unity Era) and they were formed for one reason: SideShift experimentation and development.
    Growing from the grass routes they were making waves being widely known for their "bumblebee" livery, black and yellow. Feisar took apparent interest and decided that an investment would be worthy of their name...

Joining the Feisar E-Unity era they became better and better establishing an AG CO-Efficant that allowed them to participate in bigger and bigger races and tournaments.
    Working very intense in the workings of the NightFury machine they came across an astounding realisation...but that was well hidden. The first glimpse of this revolution was seen in the base "Feisar Zone Battle Fury Ship" managing to SOMEHOW improve on the 100 handling by providing upgrades to the other 3 aspects of the ship...the competiton were baffled even feisar themselves were in awe at the realisation.

NightFury continue their constant mission to provide feisar with the greatest SS abilities and once again propel them in the spotlight like the glorydays in 2097...

Tag: "always ready for impact"

Pics soon

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Can't wait mate I see that you've become a member of A.L.T.E.R.N in the social groups. A good move on you part I'm pleased.

I'll give you a direct link to the "Speculation for New Technologies" thread link within the group right here : http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/gro...iscussionid=75

Updates to the teams technologies should be posted in the relevant thread within the group, once confirmed - they can be posted here as finalized details, makes for easier referencing here

Also, If you don't see the relevant threads or want to start one of your own within the A.L.T.E.R.N social group, then do so...

ALl members are valued, and express a great respect for the ideas of others. This forges good alliances and helps teams to develop and ships to get designed. Tutorials are available as links to external sites and youtube videos also. And if you have any useful info you can contribute, please please do so...

It's about time we took this to the next level, let's all make it happen.

btw, where is Xpandrome2097? anyone heard from him lately? he's off
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 23rd May 2010 at 03:21 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Default Quadteki:An update and clear-up

Quadteki Bio(part of it):
    Orgin:Singapore
    Motto:Sing A 4

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Well ACE after a sitodwn with the chairman of FEISAR it was apparent it was the only possible move for many many reasons. I am sure you will love the NightFury productivity.

"Scottish AG Empire" ? Sounds great mate

It would be a pleasure for me to build an AG craft produced in Scotland If you could post some ship designs I will build it in 3D - black and yellow sounds like a great colour scheme Nice work m8

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Mu5,

That sounds like an incredible idea! I will draw up the plans tonight!

Sweet mate - look forward to seeing the design!

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Well, the brief is in A.L.T.E.R.N social group, in a thread specifically created for JKP's team. If you had become a member MU5, you would have noticed that the team history, speculative technology and design are already being discussed in the thread. And with over 50 members now, we're a force.

This is a live thread, where teams techs, designs and histories are in constant development. Team profiles can be hard to follow here, which is why I've requested that all teams discuss and finalize their ideas in A.L.T.E.R.N before posting here (excpet for new entries such as JKP's entry - I'll see they've posted and they'll get an invite into A.L.T.E.R.N.) after which, when they are satisfied with the development of a certain aspect of their team - they can then post it here. It keeps this thread tidy and easy to follow/reference.

Working out histories, team technologies and getting help with ship design etc within A.L.T.E.R.N has its' benefits as members are willing to help others to get their teams developed. This is all in the true spirit of A.L.T.E.R.N, the AIrLicker Technologies Enterprising Research Network. For everyone - as long as you love wipEout - and feel you can contribute in some small (or big) way, or just wanna learn - or be a member out of curiositiy, it's our group - go ahead and join us!

Let's all help to make JKP's NightFury team, a reality

Ace

I will post when I where I like Please stop spamming this thread promoting your social group - I really am sick of it!