Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine a new WipEout team....

I am not what I used to be, either. But we are taking the thread offtopic too long; write me a pM if you'd like to talk further.

PSN ID
    Thruster2097

hehe will do my friend. listen, i have uploaded my old team minsawki pics into an album, not going to pretend I even know where to start with adding pics onto here so i gues if you want to take a look just click on my name and they should be in my album???? fingers crossed and all

Nice work mate Im loving 'psyler2'

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    abukii

Niice!! Im liking the alpha and psyler 2. Very cool concepts.

new team for wipeout

its called xfactor systems, its run by simon cowel

basically they hold a anual compettion to find the greatest pilot of all time decided by the public.when they find them they rig the vote and put some talentless idiot in as pilot instead.

their ship is basically any other teams ship with a slightly differnt paintjob on it.

their special weapon is the audio disruptor ray. they shoot out a audio stream of really crap cover songs to other pilots making them crash into wall.

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Hey Jasmin, I thought that technology was outlawed by the racing commission ... was cracking up there, though

hopefully it is outlawed.thats one team i never want to see in wipeout for sure

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Quote Originally Posted by jasmin-jade View Post
    basically they hold a anual compettion to find the greatest pilot of all time
    This is one missed button away from some horrible misunderstanding. I'm going to go ahead and recommend checking for spelling errors and typos at this point. I hate to think of the questions that would be raised if Mad-Ice were to fail to spot a similar mistake when organizing the Wipeout fans' annual gathering. Oh dear.

Are you using a comprehensive browser jasmin, or some other means like PS3/PSP? I use Firefox's built in spellchecker these days, just changing things to the version of English that I prefer when it suits me (the spellchecker is American). Although I guess that still wouldn't prevent certain things...I sure hope Mad-Ice's family is understanding.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

good post... Mistakes like that are... adorable, to say the least

Sorry for poor spelling.

but consider these factors...

Rubbish keyboard + long nails + Jasmin = incoherent rubbish.

i'll try to do better next time

A.L.T.E.R.N. - New Team Database Updated!

A new team is ready for its FX500 debut.
    Probably this racing league will be recorded as the most excoting in history, with some new upcoming teams ready for the league's admission.

Team Name: Kiwazuka Laboratories
    Provenience: Hong Kong

The team in the words of its founder, Yoshitzu Kiwazuka:

"We were born as a company of AG-ships pieces replacements, in the years we have improved our business, and now we are here.
    For all this years we have maked a research to obtain the most original shape for a AG-ship and honestly I think that our object is satisfied, indeed!
    Our ship is the fruit of years and years of research catched in our laboratories to create the most aerodynamic driving system, this is our ship, its design is pretty aggressive...
    Ladies and gentlemens, the Leviatron-XL ship!
    Piranha, Icaras...beware of us!"

Pilots:

First Pilot: Asaki Juno - Japanese, Male, 34 years old
    Second Pilot: Hiroshy Kiwojima - Hong Kong, Male, 23 years old.

Other informations can't be revealed from the team, but the only thing that can we say is that their ship in incredibly hard to handle, their ship is all black covered....if this ship will be approved at the FX500 league, we can have the first black ship ever existed in this sport.
    The pre-championship tests have revealed that high values of top speed and thrust like these defines a ship very hard to pilot well, and the shield system is decent but, combined with the high speed system, results very fragile.

Team Logo: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/pic...pictureid=1952
    Ship with racing skills: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/pic...pictureid=1951
    Team propaganda: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/pic...pictureid=1955
    Team Propaganda (with black ship hardware): http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/pic...pictureid=1956
    Last edited by XpanDrome2097; 21st January 2010 at 10:00 PM.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

kiwazuka labs ... sounds pretty good mate

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

Looks good. Although i wouldn't call it the 'first' black ship around here. i recall seeing 2 or 3 black ships prior to your post. anywho, can't wait to see more

Ah, yes, I know this .
    The "first black ship" quotation was maked only to create a presentation for the team , but am not sure if the definitive ship skin will remains black....the white kiwazuka looks very nice, for example.
    This is only a first prototype of the ship: the shape is definitive, but its main color may be different, in a very near evolution of the ship.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Default A.l.t.e.r.n update

A.L.T.E.R.N Update: Kiwazuka Developments

In the tradition of making all conceptual vehicles in the colour white, the Kiwazuka ship is proud to announce its adoption of this tradition for the upcoming unveiling of its FX500 contender AG craft.

Concluding the tradition, on deliverance of hi-spec licenced and legitimate technologies, pending the craft and team are ready for their first competitive inclusion in an FX500 league classed event, the official colours shall be unveiled to the public in a future datacast! This team is one not to be missed, already geared to be a high-end performance vehicle with a streak for taking corners and chicanes with merciless abandon. Its clever deployment of "lateral torsion physics" allows the ship to switch axis and weight distribution when its POSIX (Positronic Imitation System IntellectX) influenced technologies seem to instinctively sense approach and exit parameters at very fast speeds, giving the impression that a turbo was used flawlessly through some of the most difficult and testing parts of the track... However, this does not mean to say that pilot input is minimal... No sir, Pilot is key in taming such a beast, and a beast is exactly what this thing is...

Furthermore, the revolutionary and most sought after ship technology in the FX500 developed by us at A.L.T.E.R.N, our famed AirLicker SuperLights Composites are also contributing to the manufacture of its hull and wings, and you all know all about the SuperLights already... This is one hard team!

[Official Colours of the team to be announce soon by XpanDrome2097]

Ace
    AirLicker Group
    A.L.T.E.R.N
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 23rd January 2010 at 11:41 PM.

know thats all rocket science to me......

but it sounds all good.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    motorsagmannen

RBR-AG

the Redbull racing group is emerging into the venue of high speed racing once again.
    after many years of covert R&D, we are proud to announce the introduction of the first AG segment to our proud history of adrenaline fueled aerobatics.
    wind tunnel tests on our new prototype has exceeded all expectations, and we will definitely be a force to be reckoned with in the upcoming season.

more info will arrive at a later point.

Werner Von grossglockner.
    RBR HQ Austria

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    designer_79

A.L.T.E.R.N Update: Tez Dharkan Prototype overall design complete

Design and Research labs D79 of A.L.T.E.R.N. are proud to announce that now, after a long period of silence towards the interested public, the final design of the prototype Tez Dharkan AG-combat racecraft can be officially revealed. Slight adjustments to the cockpit were necessary to lower the aerodynamic coefficients and also to give the Tez an even more unique appearance. We fly tiger-style!! To be race-ready in the year of the tiger which, according to the memo of the Pan-Asian union, started yesterday, A.L.T.E.R.N. will do everything possible to get the design finalized ASAP. Weapon integration will be thought out in detail as a next step but should cause no problems due to intelligent weapon bay planning since the earliest design stages.

Designer_79, head of A.L.T.E.R.N R&D HQ sector D79 with best greetings to our loyal fanbase.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by designer_79; 15th February 2010 at 09:10 PM.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Andy, you made her, our baby tez, and she's a thing of beauty my friend...

dude? how many months ago did we start out on this wonderful project, together? with you in Shanghai, me in London, a unity and friendship was born. You've put many hours into this supreme 3D model, and I know how you came across a few hurdles. Damn, what do I say, everyone who has read the Team: Tez Dharkan Technologies archives (posts in this thread) will know that I have anticipated this moment.

And now, as I savour it, I can't help but feel a lil lump in my throat, we had good times working on this. All of us, on this thread here deserve to feel how I do, right now... Proud, like a new father kinda... happy and day dreaming of their ship firing a missile at a Qirex, or something. I can see myself sitting in a spectator bay, watching the Tez BR off a drop, and boost through the apex of the turn i'm watching from. For a split sec it seems as if the pilot catches my gaze but its only for a sec and then its just after- trails from the boosters...

Man, I can go on, but feck - I gotta sleep watch this spACE, i aint done yet

Back soon, Ace, Airlicker Group
    A.L.T.E.R.N
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 16th February 2010 at 05:27 AM.

@D79: Thats looking well cool mate - congrats and great work