Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine a new WipEout team....

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    A.L.T.E.R.N. Evaluation Centre

At the first times, we have send our e-mail project to the A.L.T.E.R.N. laboratories without any hope or similar…but…what?!
    Oh my…oh love…A.L.T.E.R.N. is...what?…interested? At the first times we have thinked about a joke or similar, but the day after…another e-mail…
    Yes, I remember calling you at your office to ensure you that this was indeed, no joke! Since then, Team Isis Advancements have gone from strength to strength. A recent poll survey from the FX500 showed that Isis does indeed have the largest fan base - an excellent acheivement from a team with very humble beginnings... You made a very good impact! And we're proud to be partners in technologies together with you! and now we have the latest incarnation for ISIS - I bet you are a proud man!

Goki Tengu Group - A.L.T.E.R.N Update

Not broadcast on official datacasts, I've chosen to keep low profile. As you are all aware of the Goki Tengu Groups intentions to sabotage any globally recognized organisation related to power industries. The targets of their most recent attacks were A.L.T.E.R.N and Team Volcano Hi-Tec Engine Core Research Laboratories. Good news at last, we figured out their modus operandi, thus we ascertained the culprit responsible for the data leaks across the net. Now, the culprit (who cannot be named for legal reasons) is being interrogated by a secret govt. section.

I am confident that the danger of data leaks are a thing of the past for A.L.T.E.R.N and Volcano Hi-Tec.

Team Tez Dharkan was affected by the data leaks, R&D had been grounded until the issues surrounding the sensitive nature of the leaks was resolved. Work still resumed but not on the FX500 model. Mdhay, CO-Director of A.L.T.E.R.N, managed a project so secretive, that even I was unaware of its' nature. I am ofcourse talking about the new ship entry for the FX150 - Mdhay kept AirLicker Group on the map during our 'quiet' time - cheers buddy Meanwhile, Designer_79, also CO-Director of A.L.T.E.R.N - engaged his time and energies into the sixth sense project (officially named The Roopa-Instinct Project or T.R.I.P) mentioned in previous datacasts. Preeti is heading it now. The time has come, and Designer_79 and his team have resumed works on the ship once again.

We hope to share more with you soon.

Ace
    A.L.T.E.R.N
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 4th January 2010 at 04:40 PM.

mdhay: Such Lancashirians [reluctant to say Lancastrians, whole 'nuther barrel of koi] are extremely rare?

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

No, just that not many admit it.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

it's true! Thing is, with all those hills - you could lay a helluvan AG-track there... [Mdhay - I know you're getting ideas to sketchup a track over BlackBurn ]

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

You're in my head?!!??! Don't tell the russians about what's in there, they would be able to build a Metal Gear with that!

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

hihi equation: Google earth + Google sketchup = Mdhay occupied (making/designing a track over Blackburn)

... and why not? Credit where credit due man - you rolled out some awesome ships in sketchup, my fave has to be the zone ships - just love 'em!!!

EDIT: As for the whole Metal Gear thing and the Russians... schitt... they're probably reading this thread right now - sending reinforcements!
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 4th January 2010 at 05:42 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

WolfBane R.D. *UPDATE*

WolfBane's lack of participation in the FX350 and FX400 were no less shocking. To retort to the general public's surprise, Joshuah Hoffman released the following statement at the 2208 AG Purity Festival:

"Our absence from the FX-350 and 400 leagues may have been surprising to you. And some big, un-named racing companies have beleived we're running scared. We have attended this festival in order to prove them wrong, and prove to you that our craft is as strong as ever, as is our motivation to show them what we're made of. We have taken the extra time to re-assess our crafts performance and have re-engineered our craft to become one of the strongest contenders on the track. We present you with the new AlphaWolf ver. 009 along with the first public demonstration of our craft. Pepare yourselves...we are here."

Speed: 9.0
    Thrust: 9.0
    Shield: 7.0
    Handleing: 6.0

You can thank mu5 for the renders. He did an awesome job.
    The paint skin is only tempoary until I can Make a new one in Paint Shop. (should've done that months ago befor my trial expired )

Hopefully there won't be a two month gap between my updates either
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by WolfKill01; 12th February 2010 at 06:50 PM.

That's looking excellent i did try to do your design a while ago but it was a bit rubbish lol. Well done to mu5 as well

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Nice renders Mu5, and good to have you back here too Wolfkill01. The alphawolf looks very faast!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by WolfKill01 View Post
    WolfBane R.D. *UPDATE*

WolfBane's lack of participation in the FX350 and FX400 were no less shocking. To retort to the general public's surprise, Joshuah Hoffman released the following statement at the 2208 AG Purity Festival:

"Our absence from the FX-350 and 400 leagues may have been surprising to you. And some big, un-named racing companies have beleived we're running scared. We have attended this festival in order to prove them wrong, and prove to you that our craft is as strong as ever, as is our motivation to show them what we're made of. We have taken the extra time to re-assess our crafts performance and have re-engineered our craft to become one of the strongest contenders on the track. We present you with the new AlphaWolf ver. 009 along with the first public demonstration of our craft. Pepare yourselves...we are here."

Speed: 9.5
    Thrust: 9.0
    Shield: 6.5
    Handleing: 7.0

You can thank mu5 for the renders. He did an awesome job.
    The paint skin is only tempoary until I can Make a new one in Paint Shop. (should've done that months ago befor my trial expired )

Hopefully there won't be a two month gap between my updates either
    Oh...

THIS SHIP LOOKS ABSOLUTELY F*****G GREAT !
    Sorry for the enthusiasm, mi face is still this --> , but I love its thin, sleek and fast style, it has a bit of Icaras...and I LOVE Icaras.
    You have all of my compliments!

Rock On WolfBane !

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    JayMinerFan

It would be cool to have a secret unlockable Designers Republic ship. Picture the ship from the European cover of the first game, completely blank, but with the Angry Man prominently displayed somewhere on it (maybe the nose or one of the fins). It would be a great way to honor the original Wipeout and The Designers Republic, and it would make up for Wipeout Fusion's "G-Tech"!

The only problem would be getting the rights to actually include the ship in the game.
    Last edited by Dan Locke; 6th January 2010 at 11:59 PM.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Quote Originally Posted by Airrider View Post
    (I'm on a Fury kick and dammit, I'm gonna make the most of it! This is my personal case for a Zone team...)

Velos Escudo
    Sorry to quote it all but - How did I manage to miss this new entry? Nice work...

Quote Originally Posted by wipeout rocks View Post
    I made a new one called TIGER

stats:

top speed 9/10
    acceleration 6/10
    shield 10/10
    handling 7/10

picture(s):
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/user_files.php?user_id=2169
    ... Yeah, missed this one also - good going peeps! I think I'm nearing the time where I need to re-read the thread from beginning to end - long, I know, but hella entertaining! for example:

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    Yikes. Lance's crazy brain suddenly has a vision of racing sarcophagi piloted by their very own reanimated mummies ["I can smEllll a royal mummy." Zahi Hawass]

You wouldn't belIEVE the difficulties of carving a low-mass outer sarcophagus. Sure, the AG can lift anything, but all that mass makes them harder to handle than the original Qirex. And another thing, the carved figures induce tons of aerodynamic drag, but we must do them because it's traditional.

Currently the young and energetic Tutankhamun is leading the race, but the wily old Seti II is setting him up for a pass in the next corner following the loop. I hope the mag-strips can handle the load on that loop, or the pharaohs are in biG trouble.
    ... for everything else, there's MASTERCARD!

A.L.T.E.R.N FX400 Files

Here is the link to the work from the AirLicker Group featured on the AG-sys and EG-x models for the FX400 Pulse seasons, enjoy: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/album.php?albumid=40
    Last edited by Lance; 7th January 2010 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Full giant quote reduced since the full post is available just by clicking the link in the quote.

@Dan : Nice idea for a skin bro

I think I will do a DR skin for my AG-Sys

eeeeeeeeey

after seeing the awesome ship wolf made it inspierd me to give sketchUp a go. i dont really know what im doing its just trial and error but I call it "the tank"
    thats the 1st half of it. i still need to make the back and some detail
    Attached Images Attached Images

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

That reminds me of a Seacat ferry.

PSN ID
    Thruster2097

hehe... the seacat ferry useful after all!!!!!! love it! yeah kinda does... needs to have deeper... ummmm hulls?????? and a little more work on the back of that ship and you have yourself a mighty fine racer there!!!!!!!! oh soooo different from the days of my bitmap images

and if your talking track locations you could quite happily flatten most of orpington and as much of bromley as you could get away with.
    yup.
    Last edited by Thruster2097; 8th January 2010 at 09:23 PM.

Hi, Thrusty. Do you have a bit of a grudge against Orpington and Bromley? Surely they are lovely and innocent paradises?

PSN ID
    Thruster2097

hey : lance!! nope no specific grudge as such, just feel that london could do with a new car park. it would be ideal (after the ag-racing is finished, of course!!) bsides it is essentially one giant field. not much work needs to be done and being selfish, its quite close

London might be better off with a snowstorm-proof rail system. But I digress.

PSN ID
    Thruster2097

to see people, friends, colleagues around me start to become physically scared at the sight of more snow today just....... oh people are not what they used to be
    speaking about my old bitmaps im pretty sure I transferred them over to my new compy! will have to have a little search...