Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine a new WipEout team....

Not the IV part.

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

... not the IV part, humbug! That part was too cool, but not as cool as Lancelot - uber!

anyways, i believe Designer_79 from A.L.T.E.R.N's TD-T wing has an important announcement to make...

... i've been anticipating developments here for a while, and I know this revelation will be a benchmark in the history of Team TEZ-DHARKAN-TECHNOLOGIES...

Take the stage Designer_79

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    designer_79

Default Tez Dharkan discoveries

Announcement: source undisclosed

- Anonymous Datacast 23971117-xx21y -

So, A.L.T.E.R.N thought their lines are all well secured ... not the case!

For the matter of my own safety I will not give any hint of identity and this datacast is untraceable.

After hijiacking A.L.T.E.R.N.S R&D sector D79 database, newest blueprints and schemes of the Tez Dharkan Prototype Race craft are showing progress. The following main schemes should help any rival team looking for particular weak spots in the design of this ship. Seems once it's finished, there are not gonna be too many of them. Be prepared!!

---l33t---

- Datacast end -
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by designer_79; 17th November 2009 at 03:25 PM.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

I LOVE YOU, Designer_79! ... but baby Tez gets more luvvin' lol. Seriously, it's just... purrrfect, growl....

i can't believe the Tez is turning out better than i'd hoped... WOW
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 17th November 2009 at 03:09 PM. Reason: totally gob smacked, and finding it hard to sit still... i need to test fly the Tez

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    MetaKraken (formerly MechaKraken)

Dronzier (from Israel) pilots:

Lead Pilot:

Name: Vladimir Gustav

Biography: A Russian pilot who will do whatever he can within his arsenal to pilot the Dronzier and zoom into first before everyone else does.

Second Pilot:

Name: Fengjai Tharang

Biography: Fengjai was a well-known chef, best for making the finest cuisines in expensive restaurants. Now, 20 years later, he retires and decides to fly the latest racing ship from Dronzier. Once he gets the hang of it, he will participate in the FX500 racing series and will accomplish his dream, just like he compelted his dream of becoming a chef expert.

@ F.E.I.S.A.R. Tigron is a private team held in Singapore .

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    designer_79

Honestly the back end looks pretty shite though ... this will need some serious improvement maybe our tiger had a too good winter sleep and grew a fat ass ...

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

dear me, well the time for hibernation is over Time for baby Tez to start hunting for its next meal, being the predator that she is!

Metakraken - good going man!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    designer_79

Default Tez-D daily update

Further announcement: source undisclosed

- Anonymous Datacast 23971118-xx22y -

A.L.T.E.R.N. still having all their digital data channels wide open for someone who knows how to get in there.

So the ship design shows fast progress, wicked fast ... And it seems it enters a crucial phase of development, but then what? It seems The Tez-D research team is using 20th century technology?? The implementation of a spaceframe is a wise move though, together with their patented super-lights composites this ship will be a true lightweight. This cannot be said for the implementation of weapons though, the schemes show enough space for weapon bays in various spots of the front wings ...

The ship starts to look like a ship now, though it will be interesting to see the final build perfoming on the racetrack , judging from the schemes it looks very very balanced and agressive as hell ...

---l33t---

- Datacast end -
    Last edited by designer_79; 19th November 2009 at 12:58 AM.

Thumbs up Cool

Thats looking great mate!

Cant wait to see the finished ship

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

MU5? excellent! i speak for all when I say 'We wanna see the Dark Triakis'... any developments here?

Excellent works for all mates,everyone makes a extraordinary work inside this thread...Go Dark Triakis and Tez Dharkan .
    All the works (mdhay,you're included) are very revolutionary and i hope that someone from Studio Liverpool wants to try a look inside this thread, and...damn, dreams only dreams !

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID

Tez Dharkan, Wolfbane and LH-58 Motors are'nt the only ones that are based on animals. Introducing...

Scorpius Corporation!

Research and development facilities: Tijuana
    Catchword/Tag: "Sting It"
    Emblem: Scorpion tail and stinger

Top Speed: 10/10
    Thrust: 5/10
    Handling: 7/10
    Shield: 10/10

Brief history:

The Mexican members of Scorpius Corporation will give the FX500 racing season a true meaning of stinging when they are around. They have built a spine-chilling ship that is based off on a scorpion, with functional pincers and a stinger on its back. Their latest ship, ScorpioProto, will send chills to the audience and other team pilots, because of its functional tail that can inflict damage against other ships by 10%, right after trapping its "prey" with its working pincers.

However, a flaw that cannot be fixed that, once it activates its pincers and its striking tail with a stinger on its back, it will deactivate up to 25 minutes before it can reactivate. Nevertheless, it is a menacing ship that even the strongest ships will feel its wrath of the ScorpioProto.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Scorpions... wish i'd thought of that!!! "Sting it" - cool slogan too... MetaKraken, i'm seeing some crazy cool logos in my mind for the ScorpioProto... nice

update: A.L.T.E.R.N data hacked

As Co-Director of AirLicker Group, Designer_79, has recently revealed regarding the successful accumulation of vital R+D data from Tez Dharkan Technologies, i can confirm that an unknown source has indeed somehow, managed to infiltrate the A.L.T.E.R.N HQ at Mt. Everest. What i can reveal is, that the intruder remains within a hidden location, inside Mt Everests' many hidden entry routes. It is from this location that they are acquiring sensitive R+D data and releasing it on the net. They cannot leave as a perimeter has been established around the base. Flushing the intruder out will simply be a matter of time. We don't, at this time beleive the intruder to be sent from a rival team. We suspect that they are actually from the Goki Tengu Group, responsible for bringing down large organisations from within...
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 19th November 2009 at 04:39 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    designer_79

Default Official update Tez-D development

Official announcement: A.L.T.E.R.N. R&D sector D79

- A.L.T.E.R.N. Datacast 23971120-HQ79-8 -

Fellow teams, pilots, and beloved fans

As already informed by our esteemed chairman ACE-FLO our central database has indeed been infiltrated. So after an emergency meeting of the board of directors we decided to make our research public. We are proud of our development, and though this is a possibility for our rival teams to exploit the information given, we stay certain that the Tez-D is gonna be a contender hard to beat on the tracks of the FX500 league. So we have nothing to fear.

We go through virtual aerodynamics test recently to shape out the optimal cockpit. also structural integrity tests have proven, that the one weak spot of the ship could be the connection of the wings to the main body/cockpit/engine unit. our designers work hard to find a durable, functional yet aesthetically pleasing solution.

Regarding the infiltration of our base, I am in charge of the investigation myself and will travel to Beijing the capital of the Pan Asian Union this upcoming days. It is rumored that the government of the Pan Asian Union is keen in bringing down the Goki Tengu group, which is inflicting massive damage to major GDP contributing corporations. Therefore they are more than willing bringing me in contact with informants knowing who might be the leak within A.L.T.E.R.N. HQ

Be ready for a next update around the first half of next week.

Designer_79 , chief designer Tez-D and head of A.L.T.E.R.N R&D

- Datacast end -
    Last edited by designer_79; 23rd November 2009 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Image changed

Top work mate, its looking excellent!

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Default Goki tengu group hitlist

D79 wing has uncovered some vital information as to which international organisations the Goki Tengu Group will be targeting next. I have been asked to inform Venom and Guilio Galletti of Team Volcano HI-TEC that we have uncovered plans which reveal that the Goki Tengu Group will be targeting you guys also. We at the AirLicker Technologies Enterprising Research Network have enjoyed great business with you, Venom, and we have your back as much as you have ours. The leak which Designer_79 speaks of is yet to be identified, but we are closing in on them. We are confident in our investigations and progress is evident (thank you D79).

also, TDT is revealing its retro league (FX150) ship in development for the amateur graded pilots. We have plans to manufacture the ship en masse, and to sell them on to anyone with an AG-r licence in the near future.

Ship stats will not be revealed as yet, but concept images will be posted here by Co-Director of A.L.T.E.R.N, Mr MdHay soon!

peace to all... ACE

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID

How do you design you own Wipeout ships? Is there a link to this?

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

there are a few links to help you design your ship in the A.L.T.E.R.N social group threads. You should be able to download some design software (trials) from these links... start a thread there and post up any questions you have pertaining to ship design, and A.L.T.E.R.N members will help. Good luck Metakraken! fare well!

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID

The fifth and possibly a deadly one, known as...

Predatorius Research Productions!

HQ: Charlotte Amalie
    Catchphrase: "Keep Out"
    Emblem: A large upper shark fin

Brief history: The Virgin Islands team no longer has any affiliations with Auricom Research Industries (due to their ships' handling issues). Now, they have resides in the city of the U.S. Virgin Islands with a little something that they love the most: Sharks. They have built their own ship (name not confirmed) that resembles as the Great White Shark, with three fins on both sides and on the top, a tail of its own from the back and a real-life like shark teeth.

With their debut torwards the FX350/FX500 league, their ships can force all other racing ship teams behind the pack, as this team can easily trigger a feeding frenzy at the start of the race!