Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine a new WipEout team....

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Quote Originally Posted by djKyoto View Post
    Still, BAI is taking form. Watch out Tez Dharkan!
    TD-T is keeping a firm eye, peeled on your progress. Of this, you can be assured!!! Well done DJKyoto, the ship looks awesome mate! Look forward to racing BAI in the near future

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    billychanxtr33m

looking sketchup work djkyoto!
    my sketchup work hasnt fared as well... it would be nice if i could just make a sphere

"3rd time lucky": Pretty nifty luck. Good one.

d79 and Mu5: Thanks for your responses. I've seen quite a bit of non-engineering art done with Bryce that looked really really good.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Default DATACAST: AirLicker Group Sponsorships

No.10978785737001/12BX1 "DataCast // AirLicker Group // Sponsorships

I am pleased to announce an affiliated sponsorship between AirLicker Group / A.L.T.E.R.N, who will be sponsoring the eco-friendly team IGLU and their revolutionary ICE-R ship. Currently, all logos and billbaord splashes are undergoing extensive proofing processes. Requests have been submitted via Mind Comm to elongate the front hull and nose of the ship to fit in with the FX350 leagues requirements.

As approved by the international Anti-Gravity board of Professionals (AGPX), the AirLicker Group, have agreed to loan technologies developed by A.L.T.E.R.N to team IGLU, for the upcoming FX350 season. We are confident that the weapons engagement systems employed in the ICE-R 001 through our sponsorship deal, will leave the competition a scrreaming "no fair" - oh, but it is fair... as mentioned above, it has all been APPROVED by AGPX.

The uniquely developed Reverse Polarity Lateral Stabilizer technology (patent protected / AirLicker Group) has also been donated, and re-fit to work in conjunction with the on-board MAGEC developed, Elevation-Kernel. The newly developed E-K device takes the guesswork out of cornering and allows the multiple Airbrakes on the ICE-R to work independent of humanoid input. Together, the Lateral Stabilizers (Reverse Polarity) and the E-K device ensure the ship stays off the walls! This is not the Pilot Assist feature as seen in previous seasons, but a more riskier offset solution. The implementation of the RPLS/E-K system reduces shield by 2.5% each time the system is employed. So largely, the pilot needs to do the work here, as under-par piloting can see the ship destroyed through its continual use of the RPLS/E-K system.

Further details to follow, pending approval.

_______

Tez Dharkan Technologies: Update!

Team testing in VR simulations is proving to be difficult at this time, our pilots are in huge competition with each other, that's me being modest. Truth be told, I thought, having two female pilots in the Tez team was going to be good thing, "girl power" and what not. But I was wrong, Preeti Roopa and Jade Alorea are chalk and cheese, they hate each other. I don't mind revealing that, as it is no secret.

During VR Simulations, Jade sabotaged Preeti's attempt at her Stratus 4 lap record by setting Preeti's hair on fire. This jealousy has really gone too far and I have been forced to ban Jade from Mount Everest HQ for a month. Preeti suffered no harm at all, save for a bruised ego... She is due to appear at a press conference in the near future, to reveal details of the developments from A.L.T.E.R.N, namely reporting back from the D79 wing of developments (composite testing). I know you are all anticipating the next revelations...

We also have a press report from Mr Mushashi Yamamoto, a journalist from Mind Comm, who communicated with Jade Alorea after her temporary dismissal from A.L.T.E.R.N HQ earlier this week. As follows:

Mr Yamamoto: "Jade, we hear disturbing rumours are circulating about whether you have been fired from Tez Dharkan, any truth in this?"

Jade Alorea: "Oi, fack off you silly wanker! You know what mate? Get this straight - the only firing that's ever gonna get done is when I'm sitting in the Tez, lining up my rockets for my competitions thrusters - ya getz meh? and let me put your moronic speculation to bed right here, right now - I've been suspended from active duties as 2nd Pilot due to a mishap at the VR Simulation bays ok? now f**** off and let me pass!"

Mr Yamamoto: "Jade, one more question, is it true that you have been baiting Preeti Roopa into a fight ever since you joined Team Tez Dharkan?"

Jade Alorea:
    "Oh you sly motherfukker! OK - listen up, here's the deal - I hate that bitch, it's no fukkin' secret - I got suspended coz I set her hair on fire - I know it seems childish - but the truth is this, I tried to kill her, I hate the bitch! I tried to set fire to her actually, but the bitch is full prosthetic - and modern prosthetics are fire retardent, so only a part of her hair caught fire. ACE saw everything and held me totally responsible, I'm not sure if I wanna be part of a team which doesnt recognize that I'm better than that bitch. SO there you have it Mr Yamamoto, I gotta go go!!! Laterz"
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 11th September 2009 at 04:46 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    abukii

@D79-- Lightwave is still around. The latest incantation is Lightwave 3-D. Pretty good program

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Last edited by mdhay; 11th September 2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Added another ane, ACE-FLO would like that one.;)

Smile

Ok, this is not my best project, but I will post it as the same (Veleno team is my favourite project)...

Team name - Blitzkrieg
    Provenience - Liechtenstein
    Name of the ship - Jawbreaker

FX500 Racing League - New team entry

Looks strange, but this can be described as a "strange fact" in the AG Racing history....this moment must be recorded in history, because the famous delivery system based on the anti-gravity ships, Blitzkrieg, makes its debut into the professional AG-Racing tournaments.
    This looks strange, but this is the thruth.
    But we have some doubts about the Blitzkrieg ship, probably because it have the slowest top speed ever, compared with other ships, Feisar included....and this is another strange notice....but the ship presents the best accelleration systems ever existed in the AG-Racing history and this a very positive point of this ship, called "Jawbreaker"....looks very strange that the ship it's only a classic (and famous) Blitzkrieg delivery ship, upgraded with the propulsion engine, a decent shield of protection and, naturally, the weapon system.
    But after the pre-championship tests the ship represents, indeed, a surprise....in despite of its monstrous propulsion engine (only Goteki45 can be "sufficiently" compared with this blinding system, simply we can't believe at our eyes), the ship presents an excellent handling, that can make the difference in the strongest curves of every track....and another surprise is that its shield system is pretty decent!
    What a strange surprise!!!!
    Good luck!

Gustav Choppenswurt, founder of the AG-Racing Blitzkrieg team division:

"Yes, we're present, for this time we don't have any pack to to deliver, the only object at this time is the finishing line, only this.
    We are the absolutely number ones in the global delivery AG-Ship delivery system, why we can't try to improve our job with a great object like this?
    We have the best propulsion system ever created, and also our ship is one the most manovrable in history, what's the problem about our mission?
    Our watchword must be: "Blitzkrieg: our destination will be our victory!"....
    Great Cheers"

Ship model: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/alb...pictureid=1335

Team Logo: http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/alb...pictureid=1336

Ok mates, this team presents two refers to 2 famous heavy metal bands: who are they ?

P.S. It's not a great project, I know, in fact Veleno ship is my most important project .

PSN ID
    Whizzer-The-Hawk

Thumbs up Team Names/Slogans

If anyone needs a person who is good at thinking up names or slogans, then I'm the guy for the job.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

You most certainly did own! The ZONE ships are making me drool

to anyone who hasn't seen Mdhay's work - you don't know what you're missing!

the man got mad skills!

Venom: what a cool team! lol, totally unique from all others!

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Heh, and Studio Liverpool used Maya...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ACE-FLO View Post
    Venom: what a cool team! lol, totally unique from all others!
    Hi ACE! Thanks a lot! I feel very surprised, you have appreciated this strange idea !

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Default Tez Dharkan ZONE ship: approved!!!

@ Venom: The fact that your team is not making itself out to be a super bad a$$ mother is what endears it to my way of liking something. It's like an underdog - and everyone loves the underdog - we British are famous for it (England football results - gah!)

Team Tez Dharkan Datacast: 1087979587 X-Priority
    : New Zone Ship for Tez Dharkan Technologies.

The AirLicker Group are pleased to announce that we have now completed all modifications to the Tez Dharkan Concept mk7. It has been approved for usage in ZONE class events and we shall be competing on all organized ranking ZONE events, in the near future.

Viewings of the Tez Dharkan Zone Ship can be viewed by clicking the following link http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/album.php?albumid=5

Big thanks to the Co-Director of AirLicker Group, Mdhay - for all his time, effort and energies in undertaking this rather large responsibility! We at the AirLicker Group are very proud of his work!

Press Conference: Preeti Reports on new technological advancements

Excerpt:

"... and as you already know, I have been full prosthetic for over 7 years now. Ever since my accident I have had to endure a life of hardships, in and out of tech centers, having my legs and half my body replaced, followed by the rest of me. Seven years ago I had my last fitting, and I am now in this shell. However, it bodes well that I have studied Prosthetic technologies, Bioroid as well as cyborg technologies and advancements as what I'm about to reveal is groundbreaking for our universe of High Speed Anti Gravity Combat Racing!

There's no easy way of approaching this subject because it relates to a recent incident at our Everest research center. Yes, I'm referring to when Jade Alorea tried to set me on fire. You know, for the first time in my employment at AirLicker Group, I regretted the fact that AA Category AirLicker Group employees are above the law.

No - seriously, Jade may have had selfishly inspired intentions, but the outcome is something I can only thank her for. I cannot burn, prosthetic technology is made to be fireproof as we all know, hahhaha!... but this did lead to a conclusion on a rather mind boggling scientific problem which has been plaguing me for a while now. Let me explain.

Prosthetic Physicians and Engineers have been trying to find a link between the "ghost in the shell" for years now, what makes a persons spirit/soul/ghost adapt to a body not made of flesh and bone? How is the union achieved? Although this technology was manufactured via dubious means, we never understood how it worked so well. Yet it didn't stop us from questioning it - it was generally accepted to exist within society, and although lifespans are pre dictated dependant on model, we went out in search for these parts. Full Prosthetics are rare, I am one of only 43 people on the earth to be FP, I cannot reproduce, I do not eat meals, I have no need of sleep, but must be charged daily for 6 hours etc. However, in my quest to be accepted as normal I was still looking for answers. Answers to questions I guess no-one could answer, but only time would tell... Well, the day Jade tried her stunt, was my lucky day.

I sensed Jades intent before she even executed her plan to set me on fire. At the instant she fired the flare weapon, I had already spun the Vrrtual-Reality Cockpit 180degrees, and stepped out of the hatch. I sensed her intent!!! I didn't know I still had this ability, this 6th sense, after going full prosthetic.

Now here's the interesting part, after Jade's restrainment - She was told that she had burnt some of my hair and I had to be taken into observation. She was then suspended from all active duties with the Tez Dharkan and AirLicker Group respectively. I, however, was not in observation at all... well not in that sense anyway. I was fine, unscathed I think is the word.

But I couldn't think of anything else but the 6th sense thing - so I went to A.L.T.E.R.N and with section D79's help, I had my memory of the incident recorded, got placed in the "recall observation" machine, which makes FP's relive a certain experience whist under stasis - therefore being able to collect vital data on how certain actions were achieved. In my case, we monitored my synapse, and reflex connections - and we found something amazing. We found the 6th sense!!!

I am not at liberty to tell you any technical data regarding this for the time being, but what I can tell you is this - If a pilots sixth sense can tell him or her of a rivals intention to lock a missile onto his/her ship, that would give that pilot a real advantage! We are proud to announce that we are perfecting this technology and I will be the first to uitilize it on a conscious level. I hereby have an important announcement to make, I am retiring from my postion as first pilot for Team Tez Dharkan Technologies and am going to be working full time at A.L.T.E.R.N to ensure our this project goes where it needs to go!

So Jade, if you're watching this datacast, You can come back to Tez, and assume postion of pilot for the team... only now, you got what you always wanted, the no.1 slot!!!" - end of excerpt
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 17th September 2009 at 02:33 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Oh hai guys.
    New cockpit / Interior Shots (still a WIP but theres stuff in there now). You can see the main mechanisms to piloting the BAI craft using the 2 Multitudinal Controls.
    Click
    Click
    Click
    Click

And something for OBH.
    Click

/bonus edit : New redesigned propulsion system. Click
    Click / Click

Last edited by djKyoto; 14th September 2009 at 07:34 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    abukii

Wow. That is amazing, djKyoto!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

The cockpit is a bit meh to be honest. Think more jet airplane, not some kind of quad screen desktop pc setup.

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Working on it, it's just what I have for now.
    Last edited by djKyoto; 16th September 2009 at 12:48 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Just for you DR777, here you go. Still got to sort out stuff like the seat/harness etc.

Interior 1
    Interior 2

Also more redesigned stuff (including GUNS! ). Might design a AG-S Engine through the transparent rear cover. Anyone know what they look like?

Underside
    Front
    Rear 3/4

Love feedback anytime, thanks.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mdhay View Post
    That Zone ship is looking great mate. Im not sure about texture mapping in Sketchup, but if you applied some logos to the side of it, made the cockpit more realistic and smoothed out the front I think it would rock!

Great work

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

That one is old - check the album.

Talking

Thats cool mate - I you texture mapped a bitmap to make it look like exposed engine parts/logos it would rock

Quote Originally Posted by Whizzer The Hawk View Post
    If anyone needs a person who is good at thinking up names or slogans, then I'm the guy for the job.
    Nice one - fancy creating a name / back story for this?

I know its a bit triakis like, but I could change the colour scheme etc to create a new team