Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Imagine a new WipEout team....

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Default Team TEZ DHARKAN DATACAST: 109874747

DATACAST: 109874747

Hello again, It's been a while since we've had anything to share with the watching world of Anti-Gravity Combat Racing. We've had a few issues with pilots not playing ball, and some other difficulties - but we are here, and we are back!

All is good at A.LT.E.R.N HQ with section D79 and Mdhay has also revealed his secret project for the FX400 league. Viewing his profile album will reveal the ship design he created in SketchUp. Well done Mdhay.

The last datacast from Tez Dharkan, was broadcast by Preeti Roopa, after an incident occurred at A.L.T.E.R.N when Pilot Jade Alorea (Jaded Blade) attempted to set fire to Preeti. I have quoted the end of her datacast in this post, so I can bring you up to speed on what has transpired since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Preeti Roopa View Post
    I am not at liberty to tell you any technical data regarding this for the time being, but what I can tell you is this - If a pilots sixth sense can tell him or her of a rivals intention to lock a missile onto his/her ship, that would give that pilot a real advantage! We are proud to announce that we are perfecting this technology and I will be the first to uitilize it on a conscious level. I hereby have an important announcement to make, I am retiring from my postion as first pilot for Team Tez Dharkan Technologies and am going to be working full time at A.L.T.E.R.N to ensure our this project goes where it needs to go!

So Jade, if you're watching this datacast, You can come back to Tez, and assume postion of pilot for the team... only now, you got what you always wanted, the no.1 slot!!!" - end of excerpt
    Pilot Jade has since resumed position of lead pilot and has achieved much in the past months in way of mastery of the lead craft. She attempted to release a datacast of her own, but I refused her the opportunity at the time as I thought it was unnecessary to air our dirty laundry in public. SInce that time, Jade has maintained that she was not trying to kill Preeti Roopa at all, it was all a ruse - despite her admission. A very clever ruse in fact. I will not bore you with my opinions, instead, I will quote Jade Alorea let you read what actually happened at that unfortunate time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Alorea
    So, here's what I say. So what if someone is fully prosthetic - doesn't mean they can't feel happiness or sadness. Does it? We all have a soul - yet she carried on as if she was beyond humanity. Humanity has its' advantages, and the most inportant advantage humanity has over technology, is the sixth sense.

I knew she had it all along, but Preeti was playing robot, denying her humanistic tendencies to the point of denial. This is something I felt was totally unnecessary, and it sometimes seemed as if she was superior because of it. She power tripped on prosthetic technology, I couldn't take it. But I knew a way in which she'd behave human once again. Preeti always claimed that the only part of herself which was human, was her ghost/soul, well - nothing like a lil instinct to wake you ghost up huh?

I came up with a clever plan to make Preeti think her life was in danger, and force her to react out of instinct, that's all I wanted her to do - react out of instinct, therefore proving to her that instinct is something which technology cannot replicate, it is an animal condition, a human condition - and by her having to rely on instinct to save her life, it would force her to recognize that humans do indeed have the most advanced piece of technology ever seen. I just wanted her to recognize herself, not deny who she really is. And that is why I really did it. I wasn't going to kill her, how could I? I woulda lost the chance to race with Team Tez Dharkan Technologies.

Anyway, things worked out for the best. Preeti is in D79 wing of A.L.T.E.R.N perfecting the technology she claims she discovered, gah - and I got what I deserved, the postion of first pilot for the FX500s most favoured team - Team Tez Dharkan!
    So, there you have it. I hope you didn't think we were finished with her, she's been proving to be a mighty fine first pilot and truth be told - she has already beaten Preeti's Phantom TT lap and race records of Stratus 4. And that was somthing I thought would be impossible...

... We have a lead pilot who is perfect for the FX500 - Jaded Blade is no.1... but we're looking for a no.2 pilot as Preeti will not race again, she is busy with perfecting 6th sense technologies.

Potential candidates can apply through MIND-COMM

That's all for now

ACE-FLO (AirLicker Group Custom Design and Concept skinning for the FX400 / Team Tez Dharkan Technologies for the FX500 league / A.L.T.E.R.N source/research network)
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 28th October 2009 at 05:18 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    MetaKraken (formerly MechaKraken)

Here are the pilots for new teams:

LH-58 Motors Inc. (PRI):

Lead Pilot: Josué Santiago

Biography:

Brief history: Josué is the first youngest FX racing pilot ever to race in the FX500 series. He collaborates very well with LH-58 Motors and has been renowned as the lead pilot, despite his age. Like LH-58 Motors, he declares that every other pilots (whether male or female) in every race are considered his rivals.

Second Pilot: Hector Torres

Biography:

Brief history: As a skilled mechanic, Hector always loves to modify his ship in order to withstand damage and handle well. Even so, he is surprisingly shocked that the lead pilot is a tough youngster known as Josué Santiago.

Tigron Enterprises (SGP):

Lead Pilot: Aaron Smithson

Biography:

Brief history: As a fan of Tigron Enterprises (and Lead Pilot), Aaron will always do whatever he can to win the FX500 race season, and it will take more than missiles, mines and even quakes to stop this tough veteran pilot!

Second Pilot: Glenda Hartford

Biography:

Brief history: While this is her first time signing a contract with Tigron Enterprises, Glenda was an inexperienced pilot. Several months later, she manages to take control of the Tigron racing ship and despite her fear of sharp corners, that does'nt stop her from winning the race.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    JuiceStickers

Here's a bit more info about the team WolfBane R.D.

" We have seen our years of data collection and extensive testing are paying off. Our ship is, no doubt, the fastest machine on the track capable of mind blowing, and pure white knuckle, speed. Sacrificing a little grip strength for superior speed and thrust without having to take away too much shield stength. Even with the most extensive use of the airbrakes, the craft is able to maintain it's top speed at all times, even on the toughest turns. We are not going public with the craft just yet. But nonetheless, prepare yourselves and join us...join the pack." (public announcment from Joshuah Hoffman, president of WolfBane R.d., at after a race at Tech De Ra, which is near their base of operations)

Here is the craft stats and logo and slogan of WolfBane R.D. I'll post 3d models of the craft later. I've been working with Mu5 on the renderings and they're almost done.

Speed: 10.0
    Thrust: 8.5
    Handling: 7.0
    Shield: 6.0

Too big to fit, here's links:

Slogan: http://wolfkill01.deviantart.com/art...ogan-141467646

Logo: http://wolfkill01.deviantart.com/art...logo-141467075
    Last edited by WolfKill01; 26th October 2009 at 12:33 AM.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Nice logos WolfKill01... Glad to see Mu5 is still managing to exert his influence here at the zone too he will be missed by us all

WolfkKill01 - your backstory is actually a really good one imo. Ship info is looking kinda cool too, it would be interesting to see the technologies which make you ship so fast... I mean, at Tez Dharkan Techs, we managed to make our ship the fastest on the circuit due to revolutionizing the way composites are manufactured (making them lighter and able to "breathe" wind resistance) thus the patent on the AirLicker SuperLights TM composites were born. Holding this patent has ensured TDT holds the lead positions in all races, but we also comporomised some technologies to stay within the guidelines of the FX500 league entry requirements, as mentioned in one of the first TDT posts on this thread. I'm glad your story has depth to it WolfKill01, and that it continues to impress and entertain.

I would ask you to keep with this as I really do like the idea of a Wolf racing/battling with a Tiger...

AirLicker out!

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID

Boy I wish I have an animated logo of my own (from my own username ). I can't create it of my own, though . Too busy working on an MCLA vehicle with yet another Wipeout paintjob.
    Last edited by MetaKraken; 26th October 2009 at 11:24 PM.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by ACE-FLO View Post
    Potential candidates can apply through MIND-COMM
    Well I'm currently working a 09:00 - 17:30 but I'm sure I could fit this into my schedule

teehee

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Anytime - just keep yer hands off Jade, or she might break 'em

don't you worry about that - wouldn't want to waste my precious hands on that

don't tell her I said that or she might break me anyway
    Last edited by yeldar2097; 27th October 2009 at 01:38 PM.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Thumbs up Mind-COMM

Datacast: 10896565127

Team Tez Dharkan signs up the phenomenal and most talented pilot of the FX350 league - Yeldar!

He shall assume position of 2nd pilot, and will be the main pilot for all ZONE active events!

Pilot Profile and details of his contract will be published and aired in a future datacast!

Watch this spACE

swish

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID

A message from LH-58 Motors Inc.:

"At LH-58 Motors Inc., we have worked on the LizardWave ship tirelessly and that we have perfected it with little to no flaws at all. We have released a prototye version of the LizardWave and despite that it works perfectly, there are numerous of bugs that can be possible for our loss of a race. However, three months later, we released our new LizardWave shp and tests proves that it is 100% flawless. Not even Assegai Developments can defeat the flawless ship of ours.

We have heard that since Auricom and Qirex are bitter rivals, it's time that we tell them that we're their rivals as well, including all other different FX racing teams across the globe, and they're in for a huge surprise.

We have recruited two of our elite pilots to take control of our flawless racing ships; the first elite pilot is one of our best we have in the FX500 racing season. Josué Santiago, our youngest lead pilot who is an LH-58 Motors enthusiast ever since. He is only 19, regardless. Josué, like us, declares that all other pilots from around the world for each different FX racing teams are considered his rivals.

Our second pilot is a veteran for several years is known as Hector Torres, as this is the first time he decided to join with us since being with FEISAR. for only five years. Hector Torres is a mechanic, best known for repairing ships and inspecting them. But despite being a skilled mechanic, he has trouble piloting the LizardWave ship we designed, so its best that we have installed our latest Pilot Assist feature to get it started for him.

If you are in the mood to collaborate with us at LH-58 Motors Inc., feel free to join us, because with LH-58 Motors, we are 100% perfection."

CEO and Founder of LH-58 Motors Inc., Alfredo Vasquez

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Pretty cool storyline there MetaKraken. I notice that we now have ships and teams which have taken their influence from animals, I mean Tez Dharkan Tech are Tigers, WolfBane are obviously Wolves right? and now, with MetaKrakens' latest contribution, we are seeing Lizards... have I missed any?

Anyway, I'll be posting up Pilot Yeldars' stats soon - though those of you who have raced him on the FX350 league, already know what a legend he really is!!! When it comes to pilots, we at Tez Dharkan Technologies, sure do attract the best!

Tiger Style, AirLicker Out

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID

Haha yeah. Lizards are my favorite animals, ACE-FLO .

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Quote Originally Posted by MetaKraken View Post
    Two new ships to be returned (with new locations):

Tigron Enterprises

Description: With the fall of Tigron that is located in Russia (where Qirex-RD was located in), Tigron now resides in a private laboratory facility for FX racing ships located in Singapore City. While they have kept its original designs, they have successfully upgraded the Tigron racing ship that will outrun even the fastest ships there is (hence Icaras).

Speed: 8/10
    Thrust: 10/10
    Handling: 9/10
    Shield: 6/10
    Gee,I thought that Singapore(a.k.a Lion City)would not have a Team,but I was wrong!Is it a private team or a corporate team?

This is a continuation of my "Name your own Wipeout tracks!" post.
    http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...?t=6935&page=2

Team Singa

Background Story:The Singapore government decided to form an AG-Racing Team named Team Singa(a mascot of courtesy in singapore).Yes,the nation that has "always" been a stop-over and an unknown quantity need not rely on Harimau(Malaysia,neighbouring country) anymore! As Singapore is a new entrant,the Team has decided to not risk it by going for max handling.(the ship's home course is the Marina Bay Circuit and (the old track) Thomson Road GP Circuit.

STATS
    Speed:8/10
    Thrust:8/10
    Handling:10/10
    Shield:7/10
    I know that the stats are quite similar to FEISAR,except that one point from Shield has been given to Speed.

There is(are)another (few) team(s) that I have been fantasizing about(they are from an alternate reality where,strangely,AG-tech was not invented,but given,by a strange entity.I will be making a blog about it.(link be here,watch this space.)this fantasy involves almost everyone I (kinda)know like relatives,classmates,including WipEout Zone friends and everything I like "integrated" into(some of) the characters.)
    each team has at least one pilot.
    Last edited by F.E.I.S.A.R; 6th November 2009 at 02:05 PM.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

good going man, I'm looking forward to reading more

VOLCANO HI-TECH - Very important news

Giulio Galletti talks about some important news for his "Volcano Hi-Tech" racing team:

"Hi mates! We're still alive!
    We have decided to definite list of our pilots, that will be:

First Pilot - Mario Andretti

Our first pilot gotta be an italian! No, uahahah, we're not racists! Mario lives in the U.K. and is extraordinary, and you will note this since his first race.

Second Pilot - Markoz Kwazak

Markoz is another blazing angel! He comes from the U.S.A., but he was born in Germany, with a brillant past in the AG racing researches...

And this is a new exciting news: we have recently founded our first fanclub, called "Thrusters". Please join it if you are a Volcano enthusiast!

Best regards for you all, Giulio Galletti."

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

AirLicker Group are big fans of Guilio, and we are pleased at Volcano HI-TECHs progress. Keep up the good work my friend, My team and I wksh you the best, and look forward to future developments from V-HT!

With support and admiration, Ace.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Quote Originally Posted by MetaKraken View Post

Tigron Enterprises (SGP):

Lead Pilot: Aaron Smithson

Biography:

Brief history: As a fan of Tigron Enterprises (and Lead Pilot), Aaron will always do whatever he can to win the FX500 race season, and it will take more than missiles, mines and even quakes to stop this tough veteran pilot!

Second Pilot: Glenda Hartford

Biography:

Brief history: While this is her first time signing a contract with Tigron Enterprises, Glenda was an inexperienced pilot. Several months later, she manages to take control of the Tigron racing ship and despite her fear of sharp corners, that does'nt stop her from winning the race.
    Wow.Australian and Canadian go to Singapore.And I thought the pilots would be locals.

Team Peregrine news:

Team Peregrine must report that development of our racecraft is on hold due both to underfunding and that our chief designer/test pilot, Yumiya Naginata, is currently occupied with other projects requiring more immediate completion.

For those of you as yet unfamiliar with Mr. Yumiya, he is a Japanese-born American who emigrated to America with his parents when he was seven years of age. He was quite taken with the sport of anti-gravity racing even at that age, playing videogames based on it. As he grew, young Nagi discovered in himself a great curiosity about how things work and in the course of events became a technologist. Despite dropping out of Bunatao Technical University [in Dunedin, Florida, an institution little-known to the general public, but greatly respected amongst the highest level technical professionals] a full year before graduation, he was quickly hired for his very original thinking by Global Magnetodynamics Corporation. However, being a person of wide-ranging interests, he soon became disenchanted with the excessive compartmentalisation of technical disciplines at the company. It was very fortunate for Team Peregrine to have obtained his services whilst still in the earliest concept stages. His plethora of interests and talents make him ideal to both design the racecraft and to oversee the subgroup developments needed for the task ahead.

Lancelot Price, IV

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

oh man! Lance, you got some skillz nice update btw... team Perengine huh? i remember you mentioning it here, in a previous post. I'm pleased you followed up on it... and looking forward to future posts/datacasts from you, Lancelot Price IV (is that your name Lance?)