Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Imagine a new WipEout team....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Imagine a new WipEout team....

Is this a....ehm, stupid....thread ?
    Do you have any idea for a new team for the next WipEout game?
    I hope that a WipEout creator can read this and take this ideas !

Well, I've created 3 new WipEout teams, and I will finish them in the future months, for now they are only designs on a sheet of paper and pure imagination.
    Imagine that Feisar union in the future has shuted out Italy and Greece....
    Well, I've created the first All-Italian WipEout Team:

VELENO (In English: Poison, Venom), from Italy;

In the projects, it looks like an Harimau that meets a Goteki45 (my favourite Pulse teams at the moment), and its colours will be grey, green, white and red.
    Sorry, but I'll never add the images until I will finish them .
    For now I can post only its racing skills:

Max speed: 9/10
    Accelleration: 9/10
    Handling: 7/10
    Shield: 6/10

The second team that I've "created" is:

PANTHEON, from Greece;

It looks like a midway between an Assegai and an Icaras, it presents the only blue color, with occasional white parts.
    Racing skills:

Max Speed: 10/10
    Accelleration: 6/10
    Handling: 7/10
    Shield: 7/10

The third is:

CANCER, from Hawaii;

Ok, this is a bad name....!
    In my projects, it presents an unique style (it looks like a cancer) and the colours gotta be light green and red with some occasional blue parts.
    For its great dimensions, it don't presents a great top speed, but its unique technology can permits an excellent handling and a very good shield at the same time.
    The racing skills are:

Max Speed: 7/10
    Acceleration: 8/10
    Handling: 9/10
    Shield: 8/10

There's nobody that has created a new WipEout team?
    Don't make me feel 'so lonely !!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Interesting idea here,

CANCER, from Hawaii, oh dear,

as Mark Chopper would say, Cancer, you've fukin caught something bad, either youve got cancer or crabs, either way say goodbye to puibs, lol.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OkP3l7AMJs

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Chopper is a class act man! LOL.

Wouldn't mind seeing a team from India (being an Indian and all)

Maybe the team can be called "Team: Monsoon" this is a helluva cool name for an AG team imho... SL/Sony, take notice!!!

Ship colours: Green / White / Orange (Like the Indian flag)...

This is something I wanna see!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc

I'd like that Veleno ship for sure. The fastest

1 make a team with robot pilots call it skynet or something

2 make a team with a retro style 1970's type rocket with a chimpanze or dog as a pilot.just like the russians and americans did in real life.

3 have a arabian team they use flying carpets and fling fireballs at other drivers.call it AB systems (ali barber sytems)

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

HAHAHAHA - the Arabian Pilots hurling fireballs whilst riding magic carpets - hahahahahahah.... the imagery, turbans and long beards flowing back...

Timezone
    GMT -6

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroracer View Post
    1 make a team with robot pilots call it skynet or something

2 make a team with a retro style 1970's type rocket with a chimpanze or dog as a pilot.just like the russians and americans did in real life.

3 have a arabian team they use flying carpets and fling fireballs at other drivers.call it AB systems (ali barber sytems)
    While I appreciate your attempts at humor, but number 2 just won't do, and I already came up with a team that would use computer-controlled ships (to prevent unnecessary casualties caused by ship destruction).
    As for number 3, keep reading.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE-FLO View Post
    HAHAHAHA - the Arabian Pilots hurling fireballs whilst riding magic carpets - hahahahahahah.... the imagery, turbans and long beards flowing back...
    We already have an Arabian team. They are called Mirage.

Quote Originally Posted by dowby View Post
    what I would like to see is another Juggernaut ship:
    Speed: 10/10
    Thrust: 10/10
    Handling: 10/10
    Shield: 2/10
    As for shield's; let's just say that they use that ancient materiel: Kevlar
    No barrel rolls or weapons. Much like Piranha's F5000 ship. Truly something that would take skill to use
    Kevlar isn't ancient. If I remember correctly, it was invented in the late 20th century.
    Also, I think a more realistic approach would be to remove its ability to absorb weapons, and instead of shields it would get repair pickups. But it should still be able to use wepaons, this will help set it appart from the F5000 Pir-Hana.
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 12th May 2012 at 04:02 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

I think that team would be called TATA i think.

Quote Originally Posted by archman View Post
    I'd like that Veleno ship for sure. The fastest
    A Croatian team would be great, the team would enlist 10year old pilots.

Your 10, you dont have problems..... yet XD!

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

You sneaky clever git Kigo - that was the first name to pop up in my head too (the many TATA trucks in India) actually, the more I think on it, the more I believe it to suit the Indian AG team - TATA it is then!

(humph) nice one Kigo!

note: Pilots surnames will not be Patel.... Let us not discriminate here lol

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Last edited by mdhay; 11th September 2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Added another ane, ACE-FLO would like that one.;)

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

You most certainly did own! The ZONE ships are making me drool

to anyone who hasn't seen Mdhay's work - you don't know what you're missing!

the man got mad skills!

Venom: what a cool team! lol, totally unique from all others!

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Heh, and Studio Liverpool used Maya...

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ACE-FLO View Post
    Venom: what a cool team! lol, totally unique from all others!
    Hi ACE! Thanks a lot! I feel very surprised, you have appreciated this strange idea !

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Default Tez Dharkan ZONE ship: approved!!!

@ Venom: The fact that your team is not making itself out to be a super bad a$$ mother is what endears it to my way of liking something. It's like an underdog - and everyone loves the underdog - we British are famous for it (England football results - gah!)

Team Tez Dharkan Datacast: 1087979587 X-Priority
    : New Zone Ship for Tez Dharkan Technologies.

The AirLicker Group are pleased to announce that we have now completed all modifications to the Tez Dharkan Concept mk7. It has been approved for usage in ZONE class events and we shall be competing on all organized ranking ZONE events, in the near future.

Viewings of the Tez Dharkan Zone Ship can be viewed by clicking the following link http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/album.php?albumid=5

Big thanks to the Co-Director of AirLicker Group, Mdhay - for all his time, effort and energies in undertaking this rather large responsibility! We at the AirLicker Group are very proud of his work!

Press Conference: Preeti Reports on new technological advancements

Excerpt:

"... and as you already know, I have been full prosthetic for over 7 years now. Ever since my accident I have had to endure a life of hardships, in and out of tech centers, having my legs and half my body replaced, followed by the rest of me. Seven years ago I had my last fitting, and I am now in this shell. However, it bodes well that I have studied Prosthetic technologies, Bioroid as well as cyborg technologies and advancements as what I'm about to reveal is groundbreaking for our universe of High Speed Anti Gravity Combat Racing!

There's no easy way of approaching this subject because it relates to a recent incident at our Everest research center. Yes, I'm referring to when Jade Alorea tried to set me on fire. You know, for the first time in my employment at AirLicker Group, I regretted the fact that AA Category AirLicker Group employees are above the law.

No - seriously, Jade may have had selfishly inspired intentions, but the outcome is something I can only thank her for. I cannot burn, prosthetic technology is made to be fireproof as we all know, hahhaha!... but this did lead to a conclusion on a rather mind boggling scientific problem which has been plaguing me for a while now. Let me explain.

Prosthetic Physicians and Engineers have been trying to find a link between the "ghost in the shell" for years now, what makes a persons spirit/soul/ghost adapt to a body not made of flesh and bone? How is the union achieved? Although this technology was manufactured via dubious means, we never understood how it worked so well. Yet it didn't stop us from questioning it - it was generally accepted to exist within society, and although lifespans are pre dictated dependant on model, we went out in search for these parts. Full Prosthetics are rare, I am one of only 43 people on the earth to be FP, I cannot reproduce, I do not eat meals, I have no need of sleep, but must be charged daily for 6 hours etc. However, in my quest to be accepted as normal I was still looking for answers. Answers to questions I guess no-one could answer, but only time would tell... Well, the day Jade tried her stunt, was my lucky day.

I sensed Jades intent before she even executed her plan to set me on fire. At the instant she fired the flare weapon, I had already spun the Vrrtual-Reality Cockpit 180degrees, and stepped out of the hatch. I sensed her intent!!! I didn't know I still had this ability, this 6th sense, after going full prosthetic.

Now here's the interesting part, after Jade's restrainment - She was told that she had burnt some of my hair and I had to be taken into observation. She was then suspended from all active duties with the Tez Dharkan and AirLicker Group respectively. I, however, was not in observation at all... well not in that sense anyway. I was fine, unscathed I think is the word.

But I couldn't think of anything else but the 6th sense thing - so I went to A.L.T.E.R.N and with section D79's help, I had my memory of the incident recorded, got placed in the "recall observation" machine, which makes FP's relive a certain experience whist under stasis - therefore being able to collect vital data on how certain actions were achieved. In my case, we monitored my synapse, and reflex connections - and we found something amazing. We found the 6th sense!!!

I am not at liberty to tell you any technical data regarding this for the time being, but what I can tell you is this - If a pilots sixth sense can tell him or her of a rivals intention to lock a missile onto his/her ship, that would give that pilot a real advantage! We are proud to announce that we are perfecting this technology and I will be the first to uitilize it on a conscious level. I hereby have an important announcement to make, I am retiring from my postion as first pilot for Team Tez Dharkan Technologies and am going to be working full time at A.L.T.E.R.N to ensure our this project goes where it needs to go!

So Jade, if you're watching this datacast, You can come back to Tez, and assume postion of pilot for the team... only now, you got what you always wanted, the no.1 slot!!!" - end of excerpt
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 17th September 2009 at 02:33 PM.

PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Default Team TEZ DHARKAN DATACAST: 109874747

DATACAST: 109874747

Hello again, It's been a while since we've had anything to share with the watching world of Anti-Gravity Combat Racing. We've had a few issues with pilots not playing ball, and some other difficulties - but we are here, and we are back!

All is good at A.LT.E.R.N HQ with section D79 and Mdhay has also revealed his secret project for the FX400 league. Viewing his profile album will reveal the ship design he created in SketchUp. Well done Mdhay.

The last datacast from Tez Dharkan, was broadcast by Preeti Roopa, after an incident occurred at A.L.T.E.R.N when Pilot Jade Alorea (Jaded Blade) attempted to set fire to Preeti. I have quoted the end of her datacast in this post, so I can bring you up to speed on what has transpired since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Preeti Roopa View Post
    I am not at liberty to tell you any technical data regarding this for the time being, but what I can tell you is this - If a pilots sixth sense can tell him or her of a rivals intention to lock a missile onto his/her ship, that would give that pilot a real advantage! We are proud to announce that we are perfecting this technology and I will be the first to uitilize it on a conscious level. I hereby have an important announcement to make, I am retiring from my postion as first pilot for Team Tez Dharkan Technologies and am going to be working full time at A.L.T.E.R.N to ensure our this project goes where it needs to go!

So Jade, if you're watching this datacast, You can come back to Tez, and assume postion of pilot for the team... only now, you got what you always wanted, the no.1 slot!!!" - end of excerpt
    Pilot Jade has since resumed position of lead pilot and has achieved much in the past months in way of mastery of the lead craft. She attempted to release a datacast of her own, but I refused her the opportunity at the time as I thought it was unnecessary to air our dirty laundry in public. SInce that time, Jade has maintained that she was not trying to kill Preeti Roopa at all, it was all a ruse - despite her admission. A very clever ruse in fact. I will not bore you with my opinions, instead, I will quote Jade Alorea let you read what actually happened at that unfortunate time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Alorea
    So, here's what I say. So what if someone is fully prosthetic - doesn't mean they can't feel happiness or sadness. Does it? We all have a soul - yet she carried on as if she was beyond humanity. Humanity has its' advantages, and the most inportant advantage humanity has over technology, is the sixth sense.

I knew she had it all along, but Preeti was playing robot, denying her humanistic tendencies to the point of denial. This is something I felt was totally unnecessary, and it sometimes seemed as if she was superior because of it. She power tripped on prosthetic technology, I couldn't take it. But I knew a way in which she'd behave human once again. Preeti always claimed that the only part of herself which was human, was her ghost/soul, well - nothing like a lil instinct to wake you ghost up huh?

I came up with a clever plan to make Preeti think her life was in danger, and force her to react out of instinct, that's all I wanted her to do - react out of instinct, therefore proving to her that instinct is something which technology cannot replicate, it is an animal condition, a human condition - and by her having to rely on instinct to save her life, it would force her to recognize that humans do indeed have the most advanced piece of technology ever seen. I just wanted her to recognize herself, not deny who she really is. And that is why I really did it. I wasn't going to kill her, how could I? I woulda lost the chance to race with Team Tez Dharkan Technologies.

Anyway, things worked out for the best. Preeti is in D79 wing of A.L.T.E.R.N perfecting the technology she claims she discovered, gah - and I got what I deserved, the postion of first pilot for the FX500s most favoured team - Team Tez Dharkan!
    So, there you have it. I hope you didn't think we were finished with her, she's been proving to be a mighty fine first pilot and truth be told - she has already beaten Preeti's Phantom TT lap and race records of Stratus 4. And that was somthing I thought would be impossible...

... We have a lead pilot who is perfect for the FX500 - Jaded Blade is no.1... but we're looking for a no.2 pilot as Preeti will not race again, she is busy with perfecting 6th sense technologies.

Potential candidates can apply through MIND-COMM

That's all for now

ACE-FLO (AirLicker Group Custom Design and Concept skinning for the FX400 / Team Tez Dharkan Technologies for the FX500 league / A.L.T.E.R.N source/research network)
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 28th October 2009 at 05:18 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Oh hai guys.
    New cockpit / Interior Shots (still a WIP but theres stuff in there now). You can see the main mechanisms to piloting the BAI craft using the 2 Multitudinal Controls.
    Click
    Click
    Click
    Click

And something for OBH.
    Click

/bonus edit : New redesigned propulsion system. Click
    Click / Click

Last edited by djKyoto; 14th September 2009 at 07:34 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    abukii

Wow. That is amazing, djKyoto!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mdhay View Post
    That Zone ship is looking great mate. Im not sure about texture mapping in Sketchup, but if you applied some logos to the side of it, made the cockpit more realistic and smoothed out the front I think it would rock!

Great work

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

That one is old - check the album.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Is this a....ehm, stupid....thread ?
    I hope you've re-thought that question after reading through 26 pages of awesome