A.L.T.E.R.N DATACAST: 1064498//ALT-MEMBER//WolB-R&D

The Method Bane, delivered

Dear members of A.L.T.E.R.N, I understand you're all pretty busy so I'll make this quick as I can. I've not yet had the opportunity to speak with Joshua regarding the attack at WolfBane R&D mentioned above. Thie network of the Goki Tengu Group and its particular branch in question - Sadan Inc, is wide. It seems that Sadan Inc. are intent on collating data from various leaders in Anti-Gravity Combat Racing Technologies. Assuming they manage to acquire all the data they need from wherever they chose for a moment, please. Humour me, because they sure think it is possible, and I find that worrying. The question I ask is "What would they do with it?"

The answer is not one I can give I'm afraid, not til I know more... What I do know is this, The Goki Tengu may be intent on sending its Sadan Inc branch of skilled infiltrators to steal data from us, but so far - everything they have is not going to get them far.

I applaud Joshua for his deifant response to Sadan Inc.'s attack. For one, I know I speak for all of us when Isay that we are pleased at your progress with WolfBane R&D despite the turbulence at the recent events at your high tech labs, which your team had encountered. Which leads me to my closing point gentlemen.

I beleive we should all continue in the spirit which Joshua has adopted. The Goki Tengu and its affiliates have no rules, no justification for their cruel intent and actions on acquiring whatever they deem necessary for global domination, and worse. They are lawlwess, ungovernned and inhumane by nature. Their ethos is one so horrendous, it can only be described as bane... and to beat the bane, you send the bane.

WolfBane R&D have shown no fear in their dealing with the loss of sensitive data. They have managed to not only re-work their current technologies to make them "theirs" again, but in the process - develop a better ship also. This I call "The Method Bane", learn it. By our next meeting, I expect us all to have put the fear of progress in the dark hearts of those Goki Tengu and Sadan lot.

As promised, I am cutting this short. I've just had a report fly in, revealing the exact whereabouts of Manji Dano, I was right to suspect him being somewhere in New India. So I'm flying off to the Gujarat, while I'm gone, I'll be ex-communicado, but will biref you on my return on the ususal channels.

Ace