Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Imagine a new WipEout team....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Ok pls create a topic for this here, it's nearly 4AM in Germany so I'm outta business

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

I've decided to create a new team, creating a new mini fanfic and expanding on it from the original team, Angelus.

CRINALE TECHNOLOGIES, INC.

F0-RG7.1 [Codename: DEVIL]
    Speed
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░ 080

Thrust
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░ 080

Handling
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░ 070

Shield
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100

Location currently unknown, originated from Australia via small group from Angelus R&D
    Engine:
    Angelus KA-AGR:X 3K14
    Brakes:
    Angelus HyperForce XIII (Modified by Crinale Technologies, Inc.)
    Weapon:
    Talon 9000 with J-Type Enhanced Selector (Modified by Crinale Technologies, Inc. from Tigron F9000 blueprints)
    Shield:
    Triakis S-22 Armor (Modified by Crinale Technologies, Inc.)

History:
    While the Crinale looks like an alternate skin of the Angelus, that's as far as the similarities get. Originally unveilled as just that, an Angelus alt skin, the Team leader spoke out and said that the so called "Devil" skin was not planned by, or even known to him, and thus was not an official Angelus craft. An investigation showed that to be true, the Crinale was created by a group of 5-10 Angelus employees that did not agree with the ideals of Angelus itself or even the original ideals of Pierre Belmondo.

After the investigation went public, the group suddenly disappeared, leaving Australia for an unknown location. Undercover Interpol agents found three people resembling those from the group entering a derelict building in Russia. It was discovered that the reason Interpol reported this was not just because of the resemblance of the people to the Devil group, but because the particular building the reported people entered was one that was used by Tigron, one of the teams involved with the Overtel Corporation during the F9000 League. It was then discovered that a few assumed destroyed computers were stolen and, depending on how destroyed the computers were, and the skill of the group, they could potentially access blueprints of Tigron's F9000 craft, the BULL-666.

Soon after, the group revealed themselves as Crinale Technologies, Inc., and were no longer a group, but a whole corporation, designed for victory via destruction, and were quoted as saying: "We will prove that speed is not everything. We will exterminate all who get in our way, ESPECIALLY Angelus! We will prove to you, Angelus, that speed is not everything. We will destroy you. We will ANNIHILATE YOU! YOU! ARE! NOTHING! Belmondo is dead! His ideals are ancient and outdated, so get with the times. We are Crinale. We are ultimate." Upon being asked about Crinale's direct taunts, Angelus' team leader reportedly shook his head, smiled and simply said: "All I have to say is this: Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. The F9000 and its aftermath were a dark age in the AG League, we do not need another."

Craft Specifications:
    The Crinale F0-RG7, while vastly different to the Angelus Project, uses most components from its originator, although they have been modified to Crinale's own specifications. The main shape of the sleek, aerodynamic body is retained, although it has been strengthened for combat-oriented use, and as such it has a more aggressive look, with some elements added from the Tigron BULL-666 F9000 blueprints. The paintjob is no longer white and blue, but now black and yellow, and the once azure night running neons now are deep yellow, almost orange. The alternate skin is a dark matte grey, almost black, with purple lights and neons.

The engine and braking system are virtually untouched, with some slight changes to make the craft more stable to the changes made to the rest of the craft. Because the team are more focused on combat rather than speed, the boost module is removed from the Crinale, and the weapons system is the exact same make and model used on the Tigron, with some modificatons and alterations for stable use on the craft. The shield system used is still the one manufactured by Triakis, but is now modified to give the highest protection it can, regardless of loss to handling, though the main construction of the original handling-centric craft cause only a moderate loss to handling.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 31st May 2014 at 01:42 PM.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Dang, Crinale are very violent in their motives 0.0 But that mini fan fic was AWESOME!! I loved it. Nice work Ace
    I'm gonna have to rethink my teams history to compete with that

It would seem my team Wyvern Research are in for a nasty new rival, my team is based on the motives of Van-Uber and Belmondo. Ace are teams are in for some competition
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 22nd April 2014 at 02:41 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! Angelus do follow the Belmondo idea, but, as you no doubt know, Crinale are the complete opposite, and since they were once affiliated with Angelus, the two do have a rivalry with each other.

Also, this may or may not be based on the two rival cars from the Ridge Racer series...*ahem*They are.
    Last edited by Ace3000; 22nd April 2014 at 03:55 PM.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Here it is the history of my team

Wyvern Aeronautical Research
    (more commonly know as Wyvern)

Country of origin: Iceland
    Director of operations: David Mendel
    Lead Pilot: Falon Dare

Wyvern Aeronautical Research was founded in 2209 by David Mendel, a former engineer of Feisar's development team. At a young age David followed closely the events of the F9000. His father was a AG racer for Feisar but had little limelight during the league so not many knew about him, unfortunately for David his father was involved in the Temtesh Bay disaster and was killed in the destruction. Outraged by the increasing violence in the sport David vowed to the ideals of Pierre Belmondo and Van-uber to bring back the purity of racing and to destroy any team wishing to re-establish the ideals of Overtel and Tigron.

After the funeral of his father, David inherited his fathers collection of antique military jet fighters and warbirds of 20th and 21st century. David always had a soft spot in his heart for such aircraft and organised numerous memorial events to bring back the limelight on such warbirds. David saw the collection as a chance to create a new team and enter AG racing. By discussing his plans and ideals with teams such as Auricom and the former Van-uber teams, David manage to secure a financial backing to finally create his new team. Keeping the team native to his home country of Iceland he decided to also prove the little Island was just as advanced as todays super powers.

With the FX-350 Wyvern craft proving that although the old aircraft maybe seem outdated, they are by far some of the best racing machines ever seen. Wyvern have won the respect of many teams such as Auricom and AG Systems not only for the teams ideals but their approach to reviving such war birds.

Now with Project Trinity XAF-72 Wyvern now being tested to bring forth Space Age aircraft, Wyvern have come a long way.

But now the emergence of the new team Crinale Technologies Inc. Wyvern now see themselves under threat from the corrupt team, since David opts for poor weapon technology for more powerful speed and thrust, Wyvern are threatened by the re-emergence of violent tactics.

Nevertheless, with the support of their fans and other teams Wyvern will see that Crinale will meet their demise. Wyvern are now also beginning a trading deal with Team Angelus and wish to financially support each other for the development of new AG technology to crush the opposition and support Wyverns project Trinity to bring forth space age aircraft.
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 23rd April 2014 at 08:53 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Talking My Team, more detailed

With all this good ideas and creativity I want a roleplay (yes I'm already writing plans )
    However, my team:

Jennter Racing Crafts/Anti-Gravity Racing Team

Former Names:
    • Jennter Racing Crafts (2039-2050)
    • Anti-Gravity Racing Team
    • Jennter Anti-Gravity Racing Team (scince 2053)

Country of Origin: Germany
    Established: 2038-2050
    re-established: 2053
    Director (2214): Jana Bovier
    Heading Designer: Lomaz Serra

History
    Early Years (2038-2046)
    The Racing Devision of Jennter Enterprises was already formed in 2038, the first season of underground Anti-Gravity Racing (AGR) but firstly established in 2039. This was done to collect practise and expeariance with FEAGR(Federal European Anti-Gravity Research). Many of the Jennter employees came from FEAGR and even Jonny Bovier, the teams Director was a FEAGR pilot that year (with 40!) together with Pierre Belmondo and John Dekka, befor FEAGR splitted up in FEISAR and AG Systems.

In 2039 Jennter entered the competition with their Director #15 Jonny Bovier and #3 Kristian Vilkönen, who dropped out of FEAGR because of his feud with one of their pilots.

2040 Jennter was doing well while testing with a very slim model for the race on the Indianapolis Oval.

The pilot staring was changed for 2041. Marko Vettel(#05), the grandson of the Formula One driver Sebastian Vettel joined Jennter, forming a 3-pilot team. He came from the AG division of Red Bull Racing.

2042 the team kicked out Vilkönen who was outperformed by Vettel (Vice-Champion), going back to the 2-pilot system.
    Jennter won the pilots championship with Vettel, Bovier ended up on the 8th place (of 25 contender). "I'm doing this just for fun" he said as a reaction.

The 2043 season was overshadowed by a heavy accident during the Street Race of Denver which was held on public roads with traffic. However, surprisingly Bovier won his single race at the Nürburgring, that was rebuild just for this event.

2044 saw major changes of the team.
    For this season a semi-double hull ship was used and Jonny Bovier retired from racing. Anastasia Cherovoski (#4) replaced him.
    The team was doing well again scince 2042 winning the pilots championship with Marko Vettel and the vice-championship with Cherovoski, to round it up they also won the constructor championship. Fans are moaning:"Again a Vettel is making the sport boring."

After the formation of the Anti-Gravity Racing Comittee in 2044 that was heavily supported by Pierre Belmondo, FEISAR and the new independent AG Systems, Jennter announced that 2045 will be the last season.
    Unfortunately again a heavy accident happened, this time on a closed racetrack.

F3600 (2053-2084)
    Jennter didn't participated in the AGRC to reestablish the team and construct a craft on F3600 niveau.
    In 2053 Jennter entered the F3600 with #69 Jacque Loffier and #100 Iko Isoke from the disolved Suzuki team.
    Jennter can't stand a chance agaist stong pilots and teams like Arial Tetsuo with her fast and strong Auricom (3-in-a-row Champion from 2053-2055) and Kel Solaar with the Overtel satelite Qirex (won 10 championships from 2058-2071).
    Anyway, with the money earned by all the sub-companys of Jennter Enterprises the team could kept alive and was always referred to be the favourited by Jonny Bovier.

After the end of the F3600 in 2084 Jonny Bovier pretented his death to get some rest from the public and also for a transhumanistic project, his son Jonathan Bovier (the oldest with 54 years) took the control over the whole enterprise.

F5000 (2085-2095; 2099-2115)
    Jennter appeared from 2085-2095 and 2099-2115 in the F5000 as a mid-field team.
    The 2102 championship was won by #16 Zach Brian from Australia.
    Nothing changed after the renaming of Jonny Bovier as the Director of the whole Jennter Enterprise.

F7200 (2118-2154)
    After constructing the ultimate craft in 2117 to take part at the competition in 2118 Jennter won the title this year but was disqualified for a manipulated speed-pad control system.
    After this they constructed a new craft that was again mid-field.

F9000 (2155-2159; 2161-2170)
    The agressive style of the F9000 gave Jennter a big adventage scince the crafts designed by Jonny Bovier (who was still a brilliant mind with 157) were always full innovations.
    For 2155 Jennter had the two pilots #102 Michael Hill (no relation to one of the three race drivers) and #22 Jackie Richards.
    The 2156 and 2157 season was won by Hill and than Richards.
    Jennter kept this formation until they got suspended after the 2059 season because of ignoring the comissions advises.

During their abstinence in 2160 many Teams began to improve their crafts and developed super weapons. This was a big disadventage for Jennter.
    After 2161 their were mid-field again.
    The super wepon was the "Protonisor", this weapon fired a salve of free protons into any material of an opponents craft causing some atoms to change their traits and voids the molecular stability of this craft. In 7 of 10 cases it eleminated the opponent.

World Economic Crisis after the Fall of the F9000
    Jennter quickly quited from all high-cost activities, to save the enterprise.
    "I got heathbleed when I confirmed the closure of the Jennter Anti-Gravity Racing Team, but it was necessary."
    After 2177 the production of Anti-Gravity sport cars was restarted. Later Jennter Anti-Gravity Racing Team was reestablished.

FX400(scince 2209)
    Finally in 2209 the newest craft of Jennter was finished and #9 Nico Bovier, the great-grandson of Jonny Bovier wanted to race for his family's enterprise.
    After the death of Jonny Bovier in 2213 (aged 215 due to many transhumanistic operations) his great-great-great-granddaughter Jana Bovier (young age of 23) took the control, following the closure of some sub-companys like Jennter Weaponary she was asked what will happen to the AG racing team. "Of course I'll never do anything that would harm our all beloved racing team, I ain't a horrible person."

Craft Development
    Jennter racing crafts were always an extreme of one specific area (eg speed or handling).
    Jennter is a mid-field team that won some championships.

Trivia
    • The President of Jennter Enterprises is also the Director of the Jennter Anti-Gravity Racing Team
    • The next President is always the first born child of the former President who has a "J" at the beginning of tbe first name
    • I'm sure "Jennter" has a deeper meaning in greek

Last thing: Jennter is also a part of my (maybe) upcoming fanfiction series
    BTW I wrote that stuff with my PS Vita, I'll attach a screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Jonny; 22nd April 2014 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Adding the screenshot I promised lol

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Quote Originally Posted by Snakenator1 View Post
    But now the emergence of the new team Crinale Technologies Inc. Wyvern now see themselves under threat from the corrupt team, since David opts for poor weapon technology for more powerful speed and thrust, Wyvern are threatened by the re-emergence of violent tactics.

Nevertheless, with the support of their fans and other teams Wyvern will see that Crinale will meet their demise.
    Haha! I see what you've done there, tying your team's history in with my fanfic, well done! Maybe you could add something about an alliance with Team Angelus.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

^ perhaps I will update my teams history to involve Angelus honestly though I thought your fan fic was to awesome to not tie in my team with yours

Jonny please do a role play, I want to take part

-EDIT- I just realised that if you put my teams name "Wyvern Aeronautical Research" as a acronym it spells "WAR" lol how Ironic
    -UPDATE- okay I added an alliance between Wyvern and Angelus for your liking Ace
    Last edited by Snakenator1; 23rd April 2014 at 08:55 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Sweet! I edited my Angelus post, adding info about the alliance between Wyvern and Angelus.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Awesome! lucky for you Ace I draw fan art! I have a Feisar drawing on my profile and I already have ideas for drawings for my team
    If you ask me nicely I be happy to do some custom art for your teams as well same goes for you Jonny and Jennter

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Sure! By all means, I would love to see what kind of image you have in mind for Angelus and Crinale. Actually, as of this post, I'm working on a logo for Angelus.

EDIT: I've finished the logo for Angelus!

AngelusDark.jpgAngelusLight.jpg
    Last edited by Ace3000; 23rd April 2014 at 01:18 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I could provide some basic ideas of ships and pilots and you could make it look pretty

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

A little gift to you guys for bringing this thread back to life (you dont have to use it, i just wanted to let you know that I approve of your ideas)

Enjoy

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

0.0 I'm blown away! awesome Terra it beats the idea I had for my team

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

If you need any help with logo designs, let me know. I'm not the greatest at graphics etc but I will try to help where I can

I'm really pleased you liked the design.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I already finished the introduction post for a new roleplay, but stupidly I touched the "Reload Previous Page"-Button *Facepalm*

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Oh No. That really sucks when it happens. Try again, but do it in MS Word or something first then just copy pasta it here. It's safer that way with longer posts

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Quote Originally Posted by terra-wrists View Post
    A little gift to you guys for bringing this thread back to life (you dont have to use it, i just wanted to let you know that I approve of your ideas)

Enjoy
    I must admit, I much prefer this logo to the one I made. Great job!

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Quote Originally Posted by terra-wrists View Post
    If you need any help with logo designs, let me know. I'm not the greatest at graphics etc but I will try to help where I can
    Your much better than me, I cannot use most software as its all to complicated to me sometimes
    But give me a pencil and piece of paper than you can see my skill come to life ^_^

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Aha! You're an artist then get to work buddy and design your ship.

Thanks for the nice words peeps. You're all too kind