Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Fury Trophy

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

Well I have all the HD trophies and don't remember getting platinum.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Once you have got through a few races of every type you should have enough stats to get the trophy next time you visit the stats page.

Cannonon is relatively easy to get,just do it on Anulpha forward,get a cannon and get in front of the pack,go up on the bridge ,once under the arch flip 180 and aim at the craft as they head straight at you coming onto the bridge.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

I have done all the fury campain and gotten stats in all race types. I haven't visitied the stat page though so maybe I will get it.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    RaiderHutch

Does anyone know what stats need to be obtained for the Stats Life trophy? I've completed the Fury campaign and done multiple online races. Are there certain statistics that need to be acquired?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    okam--

You have to have done at least 1 lap on each track (forward, and reverse where available), to fill out the "laps per track" section. Then view your stats and you should get it. At least those were the only "blank" fields for me. Just make sure you don't have any zeros in there

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

Do online badges matter. If so that means i'd have to race ZBs? which i stay away from

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sny83

I got Stats Life without having played a single online game in Fury, so no, badges aren't required.

PSN ID
    XBARNSTERX

Ok mate cheers for that. Guess alls i need is a split screen race and i'm done lol just realised gemini trophy is still needed

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    RaiderHutch

As far as I know the campaign has you registering laps on all new tracks both forward and reverse, but perhaps I need to look it over again when I get home to make sure that all tracks have been completed in order to get this pesky Stats Life trophy.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sny83

What I did for Stats Life was fire up each new track in speed lap mode in both directions, and complete the Pure Four trophy. That was enough for me, but I'm guessing some might need more if they lacked certain achievements from the classic HD era (e.g. haven't raced on all tracks).