Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The most ridiculous thing, ever.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

@ Vartazian - Well, with the huge leads you generally get, it usually isn't.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    handmade_lion

Todays most ridiculous thing ever

Some amazing races today with L&P. But man, did bad luck ever have it in for me. Every race all of the well-placed bombs (bombs on the fastest lines and in the most hidden places) had my name on them. As did mines on Ubermall Forward and R. Piranha doesn't give me too much room for mistakes, when I'm normally used to piloting the supersteering feisar, so those mines and bombs really killed my time.
    SOL 2 Forward and R, the second turn! Think! That, is the turn that should have graffiti sprayed all over for all the deaths its taken. At least for me. And it's always when I'm going to do a damn good run. Rockets, always rockets. The dig into my left side and send me off the right side of the track from the top of the pack to the back and I never recover it. Usually not with good pilots. Which these were. Little bummed out, was trying to keep up with Loud today, but there's always next time.

But thankfully Euphoric got his long awaited Bling trophy.
    Last edited by Handmadelion; 6th July 2009 at 05:10 PM. Reason: forgot

Timezone
    GMT + 10

Quote Originally Posted by Handmadelion View Post
    But thankfully Euphoric got his long awaited Bling trophy.
    Definitely the most rediculous trophy of the day. Zico was hell, Zeus was tedious, but bling was just silly. Let's hope in HD Fury they up the ante with the trophies, but downsize the luck factor of bling

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Online yesterday, attacked with a set of rockets fell to the back of the pack during a race at Metropia. It then proceeded as follows:

Mines
    Mines
    Mines
    Two bombs literally side by side
    Turbo boosted, straight into something, can you guess what it was? MINES!!!

Can I just say that in general, mines are too numerous. It's my opinion that in an attempt to cut down on Quakes and 'balance' if you like the pick-ups there has been an overcompensation in the mining department, Temtesh Bay just called I think they want their rock back.

One of these days someones going to loose an eye because of these mines, no one will be laughing then will they?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

@ Handmadelion - Yah, those were some fun races today. I feel your pain though...I've certainly had my share of days like that. I did take notice of where you were finishing, but I never let my guard down, as I know you're a much better pilot than that. You'll get me next time.