Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Team Austria activate!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Default Team Austria activate!

So, since we're finally 4 active racers (or so I'm told...) let's get our act together and have some practice sessions, shall we?
    Mateo and Danterich are racing very frequently (almost everytime I'm online actually) - so I'm gonna ask TaroBarkhan to tell us when you are available mate, since you're the one with the least spare time it seems.
    Would be cool if we could get like a weekly session together, ey?

Also, if anyone else from Austria reads this, this is a call to arms! Reveal yourself and join the real Red Bull Air Force

PSN ID
    xxOBHxx

Another team ENG will get to tick off the list

Awesome idea buddy

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

I saw a couple of previously unknown austrian racers this weekend while online. I can't remember their names (sorry) but if I see them again I will be sure to send them your way.

Best of luck Team Austria in your future racing endeavours.

PSN ID
    Wotan998

What's about lain-85 ? I think he is austrian , and he's fast

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Austria!!!, El I`d thought you is scottish ancestors!

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    TaroBarkhan

Hi eLhabib,

Sorry, for not showing myself online. My PS3 is not connected to the internet anymore, cause there is some re-construction going on in my flat. It should finish in one or two weeks.

I had to play with the AI though it felt like swimming on the land.

I have time on the weekend/national holidays and mostly on Fridays. During the working week, it's hard for me to find time.

I let you know, as soon as I can start.

PSN ID
    Amorbis

This is great news, eL. By the looks of things team Austria should be strong, I know you eL, Danterich and Mateo and three very fast pilots. Unfortunately I can't comment on Taro as I don't think we've ever raced .

Maybe Austria can have a (not very)friendly meeting with England when you're all ready? I'd certainly be up for it . I also hope that Austria will be taking part in the world cup, the more the merrier!

PSN ID
    Mister_Mateo

Training sessions are a great idea and since my holidays are starting next week I'm available pretty all the time (okay, my 8-10 hours per week at university weren't actually that hard also when not having holidays)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

I was thinking of the movie Bruno then for a sec actually.

Good another team is involved, seems like you guys are ready and organised unlike Team Aus NZ or whatever the **** it is called these days. My team seriously needs to be re-managed if there is any consideration participating in the world cup.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

Hell yes, lotsa training i need! We shall pm 4 details.
    I just pointed LaiN-85 to this thread. I really hope he will finally join the wzone AND our team!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

OMG.OMG,OMG, i flying so terrible shitty these days, and i´m uncapable to improve it seems. So to make it short, and it seems that LaiN-85, who flies a level above me(at least), won´t show up,..blah blah.I´ve got to withdraw from registration for the WWC2009. I´m sure that eLhabib ,Mister_Mateo and perhaps TaroBarkhan will make me proud to come from our little country Austria!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Not you as well. Stop it. In these kinds of matches anything can happen. If everyone quits because they have a few bad days then we won't have any of our favourite players left

You're playing Danterich, so get over it If you want you can have some coaching from the Dutch team, although we don't seem to win anything so it probably wouldn't help too much

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Danterich, it's not about winning, it's about having fun. Please, don't withdraw because you're not feeling skilled enough, that would be just stupid.

PSN ID
    Amorbis

Danterich don't be like that, I can see where you're coming from but if you stop racing it wont help. I would have left ages ago if I'd said to myself 'I'm rubbish and I can't compete' and there's no doubt I would have regretted it. I've continued to have fun despite not winning all the time.

Also if you now leave then your country may not be able to compete at all, you're low on players as it is. Of course no one can't stop you, it's your decision.

Don`t give up, Danterich. Don`t make me change my nationality to Austrian. That would be okay as I do love Mozart, Apple Strudel and Red Bull, but I`d rather be Italian if it can be arranged. With eL in Goteki tearing off at the start and you guys backing him up you will have a great team I think and could cause an upset or two

Saturn is right - anything can happen. Focus like mad on getting a good start then really you will always have some chance of scoring useful points I think.

PSN ID
    Mister_Mateo

Unhappy

I just can join the others! It's not the winning, it's the taking part that counts. Otherwise we could cancel this event and declare the favorites from France as winner without racing. We're racing for fun and everything else doesn't matter. Also I cannot imagine Team Austria without Danterich, the guy who hustled me to become more active at this board in january and hence is responsible for my Wipeout addiction!

I really really hope you'll change your mind about this.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

Well, ehem, okay, i´ll stay in the team. I don´t wanna ruin your fun by not taking part in this event. I f you only can keep up a team if i stay , so may it be this way. But i can´t promise nothing. I will train but i´m still a messy pilot...so
    I stay in the name of FUN and may FURY ignite a new racing flame in me(and you all)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

You'll be fine, don't you worry

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    TaroBarkhan

That's great, Danterich. I always valued as a very strong pilot. Don't worry about your skill, I am also not that good - compared to many others of the WZ.

But, I won't make it easy for the others to pass my ship. Hahahaha (Demonic laughter)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Have fun, it's more important than win. It's just a game but we have to respect members like Mad-Ice who spent a lot of time, in order to arrange this nice event.