Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Problem account fix!!!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Can't you solve the NAT3 anyways? I dunno, it is unrelated to the problem at hand but I wouldn't like it if voice chat was blocked during online gameplay...
    NAT2 can only be better.

But yeah, about this issue: can you try anything of the following list:

Deactivate your main PSN account from your system, then reactivate it again.

Deactivate your main PSN account from your system, delete the user account associated with it, delete WipEout HD from your hard disk, back up your save game and delete it from the hard disk. Create a new user account with the same name, log back into your PSN account, download WipEout HD and start with a new save file. If that works, try with your save file. If it doesn't work, it's a glitch and the save file most likely.

Last thing I can think of is a complete format of the PS3 system. Be sure to back up the stuff before trying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    Can't you solve the NAT3 anyways? I dunno, it is unrelated to the problem at hand but I wouldn't like it if voice chat was blocked during online gameplay...
    NAT2 can only be better.
    I am Deaf, I could give two cares less about Voice chat. EVER. Moving on...

But yeah, about this issue: can you try anything of the following list:

Deactivate your main PSN account from your system, then reactivate it again.
    You mean in account management, I'll try that but I don't see what good this'll do when it's an account ID issue more than a registry issue (if I can get into Wipeout HD on my main account and other accounts on that PS3 it means the PS3 recognizes that the account that bought it (S) is there and validated)

edit: Tried de/re-activating the account on the PS3. No dice. Tried it after deactivating, booting the PS3 down, rebooting and activating the account. No dice.

Deactivate your main PSN account from your system, delete the user account associated with it, delete WipEout HD from your hard disk, back up your save game and delete it from the hard disk. Create a new user account with the same name, log back into your PSN account, download WipEout HD and start with a new save file. If that works, try with your save file. If it doesn't work, it's a glitch and the save file most likely.
    I've tried Wipeout HD with a new save file before, it glitches on the online for that account. I don't see why deleting 60 gigs of data for one game will solve the one game that is having an issue with my ID's problems. But if you want me to take a weekend of work to solve one game's issues when it's on the developers/server that I'm trying to connect tos side to shoot down this, I'll be free to do it Saturday.

Last thing I can think of is a complete format of the PS3 system. Be sure to back up the stuff before trying that.
    That would be insane and I'd refuse to do that just to solve one issue. If there were other PS3 games that were glitching (hint: there aren't) with this account, I'd think about it. But, I'll politely decline this solution and wait to use it as a last resort if Studio Liverpool does not see an issue on their side.
    Last edited by anonymous; 18th June 2009 at 02:30 PM. Reason: tried one solution.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Just delete the game WipEout HD, not your whole hard disk as part of the second proposition.

"anonymous", you have another problem, which is that you pissed me off by ignoring our forum guidelines for behaviour toward other members. I'm banning you for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    HOW THE HELL IS IT A NAT-3 PROBLEM IF MY OTHER *BLEEP*ING ACCOUNTS CONNECT TO THE SERVERS JUST FINE.

ARE YOU STUPID?!

CAPS TO SHOW MY POINT.

My OTHER accounts can connect to the servers fine. Ergo: My connection is NOT the problem.

My MAIN account (EG: the account that Purchased Wipeout HD) CAN NOT connect to the Wipeout HD servers. Ergo: THAT ACCOUNT IS GLITCHED.

EDIT: IN FACT TO PROVE THIS POINT LET ME TAKE PHOTOS. BRB PROVING YOU WRONG.

Do not bother talking about this again, as you are wrong and you know you're wrong but you're going to sit here stamp your foot and go "LOL NO IT'S YOUR NAT" when my other accounts on that same damn connection can play the *bleep*ing game just *bleep*ing fine, okay?

You're not helping. I'm posting here to get someone from Studio Liverpool on it.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    seanoz

Default It works!!!!

THANKYOU GUYS!!!!

Mine is working, last night I got on and it worked, ohh man!! I won't be on KZ2 all the time now!

Ohh my god!!! I have not been online with my seanoz account since January, looking for you all in Rapier and Flash, I am not up to Phantom yet!.

Thanks so much guys

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

btw; lol at tags

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

lol.

I added the "Paul Tweedle" one.

Hopefully we wont get some people having a wing/bitch about that tag.

--

Im happy my old account is working again, shame ive only been on it once, but its working which is great.

Great that SL kept there word

PSN ID
    Futurespect

Just to add my thanks to eLhabib and Paul Tweedle. Cheers guys - I appreciate your efforts and those of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO View Post
    lol.

I added the "Paul Tweedle" one.

Hopefully we wont get some people having a wing/bitch about that tag.

What does this mean? What tags?

Paul.

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Scroll down - there's a box banner with tags in it Paul...

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

have a look at the bottom of the page Paul,

i added the "Paul Tweedle is a Pope" one,

i add this tag since you solved the lost on server account problems for all users here and out there too,

i think thats enough for Pope status

Quote Originally Posted by ACE-FLO View Post
    Scroll down - there's a box banner with tags in it Paul...
    Heh, now I see. It is wrong for you guys to be giving me the credit for this fix though... but I'll take it

Paul.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    BiLwiS

Default *help* please

http://www.wipeoutzone.com/forum/sho...t=5655&page=36

"BiLwiS" needs account on psn fixed, helped, something.

i will beg and or cry if need be.

thank you.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle