Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Problem account fix!!!

[CENTER]IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much Paul and thanks to the Wipeout Team!!

tonyNOS is online
    Last edited by infoxicated; 17th June 2009 at 01:07 PM. Reason: ****ing riduclously large animated gif removed.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

It works! Thx a lot!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

FINALLY Danterich returned !!

I am soo deeply grateful Paul I could give you all SL-employees a big happy hug... and you too eLhabib!!!

I guess my clone will die soon, so feel free to add Danterich if you want, Zoners!
    c ya on tracks, man im so happy

"Im so glad, i´m so glad...i´m glad, i´m glad i´mm glaad" (song of "the CREAM" in my ears)
    Last edited by Danterich; 17th June 2009 at 03:12 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Seeing all those hyper smilies has just brightened my day! Congrats to all who have had their accounts fixed and kudos to Mr. Tweedle and the whole SL crew for a job well done!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

kanar is back from the servers too, thanks a lot Paul & SL!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Thank you Paul, this is great news! Glad you guys managed to find the problem and kick the sh*t out of it!

On a personal note:
    To anyone who likes racing me and only has angryhabib in his friendlist - feel free to add eLhabib now!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Congratulations to you too guys! and to SL. I am happy everything is solved for you! So see you back online. Question though: will you be using the other account again or shall I erase your 2nd accounts?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

sorry didn't mentioned that but yeah, kanar_is_back is ****ing retired forever.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Ice View Post
    Question though: will you be using the other account again or shall I erase your 2nd accounts?
    I won´t use Danterich_clone anymore, i will erase him soon, so Danterich´s friends may do the same

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

KigoAngelusRacer will still be around. Backup. Also a second account for other uses.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Yeah, the noob "leungbok" with his "0" level will try to pass the "expert" BADTEST with his level 40, lol. Thanks SL

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

it works! Thank you sl!
    And thank you elhabib!

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

This is fantastic to hear! Hope to see you all back online soon with your original accounts

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
    This is fantastic to hear! Hope to see you all back online soon with your original accounts

Sorry to voice dissident, but:

No. It isn't fixed.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/809/1000374.jpg

Still can't connect.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3860/1000377g.jpg

Just to show this is shortly after the patch (In Eastern US Standard Time) went live on PSN.

Now, if Studio Liverpool wants to get in touch with me via PM to get my account info and fix this, then feel free to get in touch with me Studio Liverpool.

But everyone here that's fixed I have to say: No, it isn't fixed for people that have not posted to this forum (I only signed up today just to post this message) and this isn't the magical solution they are saying it is.

Oh, and if Studio Liverpool can't fix my account, feel free to PM me instructions to get my $20 I paid six months ago to only have one-week of online play with friends that have no issues connecting to Wipeout HD's online services back and the ability to remove synched trophies from this game.

I am tired of waiting to play online and I'm tired of the jumping through hoops to get in touch with Studio Liverpool about this. SCEE needs to give e-mail addresses for studios under their stable out to get in touch with them than third party forums (like this forum) to get issues solved.

PSN ID
    chboing

"whilst updating", this is not the same problem you seem to have, and since everyone else has his problem fixed, i guess it is fixed...
    do you have space left on your ps3 hd ?

Twenty gigs, on an 80 gig MGS4 bundled PS2 Software BackComp PS3.

The thing is, the first "patch" they did to solve this issue worked for a week for people. At most it worked for a day for me.

I keep getting "while updating" "user is already logged in" issues for months now. I'm tired of it. All I freaking want is the ability to play online and I can't have that.

Yes, I'm using Wifi, yes I have NAT-3 and have okay'ed Wipeout HD to go through that. No dice. And to answer further: No, these (notable: NAT-3) were never a freaking issue for the week of online play I had with Wipeout HD.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Until you have solved NAT3, you can't blame SL for your troubles. NAT3 creates plenty of problems for online gaming. Yes, sometimes you can't even play online.

Please follow the guides posted along this thread to solve your NAT 3.
    NAT 3 is never good, never was, never will. Get NAT 2, and if your problem then isn't solved, we'll look elsewhere.

Additionally, I recommend you read the guidelines here. There is no need to quote the post directly above, unless you are replying to a specific point.

PSN ID
    chboing

Twenty gigs ?? what do you think ?
    come back when you have 30 gigs man ! dont be a pussy !!!

nah just kidding
    sorry for you that you have some issues, but i dont think it's the same problem, the error message isnt the same is it ?
    so i guess it's something else ... hope you'll fix this soon !

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    Until you have solved NAT3, you can't blame SL for your troubles. NAT3 creates plenty of problems for online gaming. Yes, sometimes you can't even play online.

Sure, I can. Considering the fact X-box Live games work just fine on this connection. PC games work just fine on this connection. Most PSN games (exception being Wipeout HD)... yep, play just fine on this connection.

Please follow the guides posted along this thread to solve your NAT 3.
    NAT 3 is never good, never was, never will. Get NAT 2, and if your problem then isn't solved, we'll look elsewhere.
    Did you not read what I wrote? Did that, problem that's in photo occurs with or without following that solution.

Now, about that refund of my $20 and removing the trophies...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

You can't get refunds off the PSN. All sales are final.
    I don't really like your attitude either. Yes, I read what you wrote. Specifically, I read that you have NAT 3, which is a problem in and of itself.
    It might not solve your WipEout HD issue, but if you get NAT 2 it's better even if there is no visible change for any of the games you're playing on any platform.
    NAT 3 cancels voice chat on the PS3 as well (It did that when I got it on my system), so you may want to get NAT 2 just for that.

Have you tried deleting and redownloading the game from the PSN Store? Maybe the data was corrupted somehow.
    Did you try on another PS3 user profile, or with a different game save?