Thread: Mimes!

PSN ID
    Jimsin

Default Mimes!

I do wish this wouldn't go through my head every time the voice says 'Mines!".

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j2...1/c6e9d449.jpg
    Last edited by jimsin; 14th July 2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: picture too large

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

As if mines weren't bad enough already. Now we have to deal with this?

Pretty funny - happy face But now I'm going to think that every time too - sad face

PSN ID
    Jimsin

Eeek! Apologies for that. Think of it as a piloting aid. Mimes generate more emotional terror than mines, so your reaction time will be slightly faster if you hear it wrong :S

[QUOTE=jimsin;136341]I do wish this wouldn't go through my head every time the voice says 'Mines!".

Your picture is too big..

Wait till the owner see's it, he will kick your boney ass

PSN ID
    Jimsin

oh dear - didn't think it was that big, but didn't mean to offend. that's it shrunk and replaced with a link. Hopefully it will save my boney ass :S

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

I get heaps of Mimes in my city. here they cover themselves with glitter n sht. Least they are less irritating than the coons here in this city, where you dont give them your change you are not going to be chased by a pack of them for 2 or more blocks, then get stabbed by them like that American sailor did here not so long ago.

so you do have a boney ass....are you implying i'm psychic

PSN ID
    Jimsin

Quote Originally Posted by jasmin-jade View Post
    so you do have a boney ass....are you implying i'm psychic
    Well it's not as boney as it should be, because I've been playing too much Wipeout HD.

I'm surprised that this forum has such strong rules on image sizes, but people are allowed to use racist language- that's a much worse offence in my opinion.
    Last edited by jimsin; 15th July 2009 at 12:04 AM. Reason: changed a quotation of the racist language in question for the words 'racist language'

Wow i didnt know that word was used. most sites ban you for using racist words. perhaps it hasnt been seen by a mod yet.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

I have to agree with the noobs Kigo. I think things like that are just a bit much.

PSN ID
    JamboGT

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO View Post
    I get heaps of Mimes in my city. here they cover themselves with glitter n sht. Least they are less irritating than the coons here in this city, where you dont give them your change you are not going to be chased by a pack of them for 2 or more blocks, then get stabbed by them like that American sailor did here not so long ago.
    Am guessing I am taking this out of context...

I can't see how though.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by SaturnReturn View Post
    I have to agree with the noobs Kigo. I think things like that are just a bit much.
    i thought that word was just restricted to this country, but it appears that i am wrong.

I still hate them though. If you got your house broken into by a bunch of abo's while your inside, you can understand why i hate them.

If you're hating a whole class of people for the actions of a few, then your reaction seems wrong to me. Despise only the ones who actually did the wrong.

BTW, that word was a commonly used pejorative term here in the U.S. However, even if it was restricted to Australia, that wouldn't make it a good thing to use it. Your use of it indicates that you thought you would not be called on it because nobody else would know. Getting away with it would still not make it right.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

I thought it was a nationally use term, not a internationally used term. But it appears not to be. And for a few, wells it not a few in this city, but however a majority. You have to be a local in my city to understand what im talking about, this city isnt a fairy tail land where rivers flow chocolate and we walk around with Kangaroo's on dog leads. Quite far from it at times.

PSN ID
    Jimsin

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    If you're hating a whole class of people for the actions of a few, then your reaction seems wrong to me. Despise only the ones who actually did the wrong.
    Very well said!

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO View Post
    And for a few, wells it not a few in this city, but however a majority.
    Even if that were true, the majority is still not the entire group, and you would be and are doing a disservice and a wrong to those who are not guilty.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Its a bit hard to emulate my situation, since its in a completely different cultural and demographic background to of you's in the States. Only a few people understand what i meant in that page 1 post. But not many, only really permanent residents in Aus knew what i meant.

Nonsense. Or in other words, taurine excrement.

PSN ID
    JamboGT

Sorry Kigo but I am from Ireland and knew exactly what you meant, its a term known worldwide that is pretty much unacceptable.