Thread: WipeOut HD : IT SUCKS!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    Hemicrania

Default WipeOut HD : IT SUCKS!!

Now that I have your attention...(hehe)

I don't feel like this game sucks or anything. I think its brilliant in every way. But ive been reading these forums and it seems some of the diehard WipeOut fans are a bit disappointed with the whole experience, and I ask myself why? Offcourse, the online play is a bit chaotic, but thats the fun of human players in my opinion. Their reactions on actions you take is hilarious, and with the new ranking system it makes the game so much more fun. Ive heard there are some connection problems here and there, I personally never had any problems(before the last patch I did indeed, but after...everything runs so damn smooth...its a blast!!). Maybe Holland has a great network or something.

So...question is. Why do the diehard players dislike this entry so much? Pilotassist is one of the reasons, but I think it just adds more wipeout players to the field. I...uh...they will eventually turn to the traditional ways of wipeout gameplay.

Next question is...what do the new guys on the field think of the old soldiers. Is there hatred towards each other? I hope not.. cous the more the merrier.

or am I just talking out of my bum?
    Last edited by Hemicrania; 8th June 2009 at 09:05 PM.