Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: AFTER FURY: The next download thoughts

PSN ID
    PLazarou

I don't think download/install size is really too much of an issue. It's pretty big for a PSN title, but it plays like a full size game, and I have plenty of PS3 games with installations 5 times larger. If Fury is another gig on top, that's fine by me. Wipeout will always deserve as much space as it needs on my hard drive.

(If you're concerned about space I highly recommend upgrading - I've been using a 320GB drive for months now - they're under £50, and very easy to install)

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

Quote Originally Posted by RJ O'Connell View Post
    ^ It's the only problem I have with Wipeout HD online, the long delay in weapon pad re-activation was meant to keep people from just camping on one weapon square and picking off people as they go by (ala Wipeout Pure Kai tournaments), but that ruins the racing, especially when you're right behind someone and they just take the weapon line and steal all your pickups.

Worst anti-cheating measure next to GT5P's rev-limit that kicks in when you scrape a wall on the Daytona oval.
    It was my understanding that you could not pick up more than one weapon per pad on any given lap, is this not the case? So the pad constantly staying on wouldn't be an issue.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

You can't pick up weapons from the same pad twice in a row, but if you sideshift between two pads you can keep reusing them while on the same lap.