I started a new thread because I think the questions I'm about to ask might get lost in the FURY announcement post,and I think some others might like the answer to these questions as well.

I've been wondering how much is FURY a expansion pack and how much of it a game in it's own right.

So if Paul Tweedle ,Colin Berry or any other SL staff could answer some of them it would be appreciated.

FURY has been announced as an expansion pack for HD ,the graphics look considerably different to HD ,which begs the question, can a mixture of HD & FURY tracks be selected to be in the one online tournament? ,as it would seem that you would of wanted to keep the general look of the series the same.
This is what is what originally got me wondering how much of a separate entity FURY is.

If they can be mixed ,how will the current online work for those who don't have FURY installed yet?

Will there be online board icons telling people that the FURY pack is required to play in a particular tournament/race?

Or will the tournament/race not appear on the online board to those that have yet to install it?

Can eliminator mode be used on the HD tracks ?

It was announce that there are new trophies to get,if this is an expansion on HD wouldn't that effect the attainment of the Transcendence Trophy with it having the perquisite of attaining all other trophies?