Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: HD Fury Expansion Pack

PSN ID
    JamboGT

Most of the time I use the chat there is an extreme echo and the words are very hard to work out. The actual sound is clear but very garbled.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Drugs-Bunny

New Wipeout Developer Diary up at; http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/...n-zone-tracks/

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

You might get ONE person that it works for and that's it,even then it will be Hel..o Ca. you G..s chan.e yo. s..ns .to ch..me.[Bling Brigade hopefull]

Pathetic at best.

It wasn't that bad when HD first came out.

If it isn't fixed now,well it has to be psn update 3.00,if that doesn't sort it,well forget it.

PSN ID
    RozPT

The ships look bloody fantastic. Really. And the Zone Battle ships? God!

The whole thing looks fantastic! I can't wait!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Elois-13

Quote Originally Posted by Sch@dows View Post
    That's why i'm hoping to see a ranking system like the Street Fighter 4 one, where wining against stronger opponents give you a lot of point (and losing against weaker ones substract a lot).
    Actions during the game (destroying opponents, getting destroyed, getting out of the track, etc.) should also give/substract points.
    I don't have a wide experience of the online and ranking things, but I think this kind of system would absolutely kill wipeout Imho. Because many people would start to take care of their rank, and it'll become tenseful. These would only race for their rank, not anymore for fun. They will carefully choice which room they enter. They will be afraid to race against bad pilots because, if they loose, they would lost a lot of points. This would result in insult messages and this kind of things ( think wormwoodmartin X many ) each time they would be took down just before the finish line, etc

Maybe I'm wrong, but I've experienced it in Burnout Paradise. This system of ranking is certainly good because it rewards skill, but it could annoy many players. I don't know how it's handled by the SF4 community though. Personnaly I'd prefer no ranking at all in MP, if you want to know who is good pilot, race with the people, and you'll necessarily notice them

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    jan709

why have i got a day off today and not tomorrow? why why!?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Haha...I'm calling in sick tomorrow with "Fury Fever", so I'll be honing my skills on the new tracks all day. Not sure exactly what time it will be available here in the U.S. though...midnight tonight? Noon tomorrow? Anyone know?

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    BARTgai

The fact that you can see the new ships in the AI races makes it worse. Dammit I wanna FLY my new FEISAR, not WATCH it!

Sigh, just one more day, I can make it...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Wut. You can see the Fury ships in the AI races?

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    BARTgai

Yep, just don't press anything in the main menu so it starts on its own. You'll see the red trails and occasionly get a good view as they fly past the camera
    Few posts back
    Last edited by BARTgai; 22nd July 2009 at 04:29 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DividedXZero

Regarding the ranking system mentioned...i would dislike that greatly.
    SF4 ppl often quit before the match to keep from taking a loss, same thing in Blaze Blue. But in Blaze Blue if you loose you gain 2 points, so there's no real penalty other than it showing your loss on your record.

Last thing we need are ppl quitting before the finish line and freezing up ppls games, etc.

@L&P
    I'd rather be off friday and enjoy Fury all day than thursday and sit around waiting for its release. but i still have to work..

PSN ID
    Nunalho

You guys were talking about voice chat, yes it sucks in Wipeout. It´s always jerky, hard to understand a word and most of the time when i press the button to speak while racing i get a small freeze. Dunno if its fixed now though.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

@ DividedXZero - Good point. Guess I'm banking on it being released at either midnight tonight or noon tomorrow, at the latest. If that's the case, then it's worth taking tomorrow off to me. If it's being released any later than noon tomorrow though, then I'll take Friday off instead. That's why I'm trying to find out exactly what time it will be availble here in the U.S.

Paul???

PSN ID
    JamboGT

Am guessing that it will be the same as all other dlc, it will come when the PS store updates. So thats about 4-6pm GMT for the EU store.

Am not sure when the US store updates.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DividedXZero

From my experience..store updates some time between 1:00-5:00.
    Since ive waited for DLC before and checked it during my lunch but nothing and when i got home that evening(after 5) and checked it again it was there.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Gotcha... Maybe I'll go to work then and just keep checking these boards throughout the afternoon and bolt once someone in the U.S. says it available...then take Friday off too.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DividedXZero

Must be nice to have that flexibility
    Btw: im in central time, so i guess adjust my time reference accordingly to your time zone

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    jan709

that'll be 2-6 pm gmt+1 then
    guess i wont miss that much then

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

@ DividedXZero - Funny, I actually asked you where you were located exactly in that last post, but I deleted it after realizing your timezone is listed on the right. Thanks though.

And yes, having that flexibility is very nice...gotta love working for the federal government!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DividedXZero

EEk! The feds!
    Act casual and dont make eye contact..
    *whistles and looks around the room*

(Too obvious..?..LOL)