Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: HD Fury Expansion Pack

Same here...and all i listen to is dance music so it fits in quite well with me

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Drugs-Bunny

I don't know if this has been answered anywhere on this forum but I'm curious about the possibility to run Eliminator mode on the default Wipeout HD tracks? I would definately love to play every map on elimination mode

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

Yes, you can! It's officially confirmed.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    jan709

will wipeout hd fury get its own "department" on the forum as if it were a whole new game?

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    jan709

thanks

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

Oh if you want to catch a quick glimpse of the fury ships, the 'demo' mode (leave idle on main menu and it'll load a race) had ships with red trails

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Question for Paul Tweedle.

I noticed that when I went into BADGES that my icon has become a ever so slight golden colour [level 44].

Is it that with the new update that once somebody has reached level 100 that this icon will change colour to either Gold or Platinum over time,and further that this will show when they are playing online as a sort of "Status symbol"

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

If i remember correctly, the max is level 50.

Quote Originally Posted by insertcoin View Post
    Oh if you want to catch a quick glimpse of the fury ships, the 'demo' mode (leave idle on main menu and it'll load a race) had ships with red trails
    Good spot

Paul.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Online has been upped to 100 now.

New level Conqueror 50+

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

is there a "real" rank system now ? with earning/losing points (like SF4 for example) or is it the same "the more I play the higher rank i have" ?

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

You lose online ranking points if you quit a race, and I'm think I'm correct in thinking that it deduces more points for a quit race than if you were to have won a Phantom race against a full field.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Yes, i quit yesterday for some race, and after finished last in another one (4 of 4), and i had been downgraded from 18 to 17. Luckily in three or four races after i went into the podium and upgraded again.

Try not to quit during a race then.

PSN ID
    JamboGT

Hey, I can't check at the moment but has anyone checked the voice chat to see if that has been fixed? That is probably the main problem for me, actually maybe the only one..

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I'm hoping this is fixed as well.

Only reason I bought a SONY headset.

Think I'll wait until I download FURY to try it,rather pointless trying it now when some other factor comes into play tomorrow

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    You lose online ranking points if you quit a race, and I'm think I'm correct in thinking that it deduces more points for a quit race than if you were to have won a Phantom race against a full field.
    Yes, like before. But as long as you play regularly, you can achieved rank 50 or 100, even with bad skills ... once again (with badges that only you can check) i find this feature pretty useless as it is now.

I can't play very often so i'm around rank 25-30, and I was surprised (at first) to get easy wins against rank 40-50 opponents, and took heavy loss against rank 15-20 opponents.

I admit that if you perform well, you will earn more points and get a higher rank faster, but i think you must keep getting good results if you want to keep your rank. Otherwise, the ranking system is meaningless.
    That's why i'm hoping to see a ranking system like the Street Fighter 4 one, where wining against stronger opponents give you a lot of point (and losing against weaker ones substract a lot).
    Actions during the game (destroying opponents, getting destroyed, getting out of the track, etc.) should also give/substract points.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Spece2goin

lolololol!!
    i got an awesome part of the trailer during a Loading!

the release is close now!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tileon

I don't know if you've notice from "the frenchman" 's dailymotion video, but the fury ships really have oomphed stats.

Btw, I know the frenchman, his name's John, and I've been working for his website. Cool! Only now he seems to not want to go on with it, so I stopped posting "news".

Oomphed stats. Yay. Faster. Stronger. Better handling (bet that's for battle zone)

Edit with the link : look at the stats hopping an inch further on that fury AG-sys. So cute. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9h...d-f_videogames
    Last edited by tileon; 22nd July 2009 at 03:08 PM. Reason: added link for illustration

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sny83

What exactly was or is the problem with voice chat? I'm just asking because I had some french guy swearing at us in lobby and in game more than a week before 2.00 came out, his voice was a bit muffled but he had no problems transmitting speech at any given point during the session.