Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: HD Fury Expansion Pack

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

I think the 180° thing in the trrailer is a new after effect of the leeching weapon. It don't disconnect anymore if the opponent get too far away. It seems that now, it will put pull the opponent by reversing it's course (work both ways when you are getting too far away with the "leech beam" still attached).

Talon Junction is not one of the best track but is still a peasant one and easy one. I would have prefere fort gale ou de konstruct, but well ... more tracks sont I can't complain n_n

I wasn't very interested in zone (didn't get those trophies) either in the psp volumes or in HD, but now there are opponents it will be a totally different story. It seems that in zone battle, the zone ships differs from one team to another ?

release date please !!!!
    Last edited by Sch@dows; 3rd June 2009 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkfaerytales View Post
    oh, sorry colin i was conviced of that, i remenber you clearly have stated staten & 123 klan as your favourites and that you'd like to re-work on them...btw maybe i've misundertand, one thing i say that you like a thing , another is say that it is you favourite thing...

anyway you have put 3 of my favourites tracks on, and many cool features this is far more than enough! THANK U

123Klan is a fav of mine for sure, as is Modesto and Tec De Ra... I wonder how they ended up being part of the DLC..

Regardless the Fury pack really does have an absolute shedload of content, hopefully it wont be too long before all can enjoy it

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Berry View Post
    Regardless the Fury pack really does have an absolute shedload of content, hopefully it wont be too long before all can enjoy it
    This is very good to hear, please allow me to go off the wall a little more

PSN ID
    d4onps

Holy flying flames of fury there are a lot of new players online! This is great! I hope some of them are good and stick around.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Quote Originally Posted by IDReaper View Post
    This is very good to hear, please allow me to go off the wall a little more
    maybe there will be some secret not stated in the details, maybe some reward after achieve the new campaign or the new trophies...

Timezone
    GMT + 11
    PSN ID
    djKyoto

Quote Originally Posted by Sch@dows View Post
    release date please !!!!
    I reckon a good indicator will be when the Fury Trophies show up on the Trophy comparision. They usually pop up shortly before a DLC release.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Berry View Post
    123Klan is a fav of mine for sure, as is Modesto and Tec De Ra... I wonder how they ended up being part of the DLC..

Was on 123Klan last night. That track reminds me of LBP for some reason. Nice.

As for Modesto Height, well there isnt an avatar here in the selection screen to illustrate how i feel about that track.....

Tech Da Ra is nice. Looking forward to play that track in Eliminator mode. That track is going to cause alot of people to break controllers i think with that massive open corner on the track, love it

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Tomeru

I somehoe suspect the new trophies will make some of us spin in the air in pain. Can't wait!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

now would be a very very stupid thing if we'd have to wait like 2 months for get this fury pack

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Tomeru

That would suck, true.

I think the wait is worth it though

I love the new HUD, and the so called 'map' at the bottom of it, and I think we are in for a few more surprises.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    zeeZinator

http://e3.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post...m-E3-2009.html

So that's how it works
    And you get the most points by hurting people. Which might seem easy if you’re in the back of the pack, since most of the weapons in wipEout HD shoot forward, leaving those in first place to only use the mines. Except that in “Eliminator,” you can hit the L1 button, which will flip your ship around so you can blast anyone who had been behind you. Of course, this means you’re also going to wrong way, but if that’s what you have to do to hurt people, then so be it.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

what the hell

it's not known yet the date of release! any detali about!!

god, what's so wrong! ****

i start to become nervous

Timezone
    GMT -5

Let's just hope that "Summer" indicates Summer of 2009.

And let's also hope that Summer of 2009 isn't anything like late December of 2007, no wait, Spring of 2008, or, no, um September of 2008.

*prays*

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

The communication was indeed very bad about wipEout HD release since the game was even schedule to a date, and nothing came out that date not any explanations.

I hope, it won't be the case this time.

PS : I hope we won't see that :
    http://www.casttv.com/video/yuahtb1/...der-mode-video
    Last edited by Sch@dows; 4th June 2009 at 12:29 PM.

PSN ID
    VHX1138: PSP, PS3, PS4, PS5, Steam

YES!!!!! Excitement humoungus!!!! so can't wait to get back in the state, umm, then to England shortly after... wooohooo!!! so much to wait for!! grrr!!!!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sny83

Holy squirreltails!

I've seen big expansions/content updates before, but this one just blows everything else out of the water. Heck, some greedier publishers might even hold back stuff of this magnitude to make a sequel... Amazing job, SL!

I might need to give LittleBigPlanet a rest once again when this comes out.

PSN ID
    Thorinx

Quote Originally Posted by zeeZ View Post
    Well well - that sounds good indeed
    Hope this also means we can finally launch quakes backwards (again).

I guess turning around is for tactical reasons. Just using your backview and then firing a weapon (which will go backwards like in... uhm... 2097?) would not be very fair to the others I guess...

Thx for the info
    zeeZ beats are made for breakin

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Sturm_Fury

WOOT!!!!!!!!!! Thank you VERY MUCH! This is the best news I've heard since HD was released!

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Quote Originally Posted by sny View Post
    Holy squirreltails!
    The only other dev that's done such thing is Epic Games with the Titan pack for UT3, and it was for free too. Have not seen anything else like the Titan pack before.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Spece2goin

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    The only other dev that's done such thing is Epic Games with the Titan pack for UT3, and it was for free too. Have not seen anything else like the Titan pack before.
    Your Gamespy Id!!! now!!! (mine is PoRRasturvaT, see unreal.fr man!)

and yes, the titan pack is an awesome pack of 16 maps, few modes and mut, absolutely free!
    but with that game it's a bit special, as anyone got the Editor, there are many many free content made by the community, and with ther Mapping Contest, they reward best mappers, and that add much things to the game.

not possible with Wipeout, it's too hard to custom the game! (appart from skins...), and tracks are such a huge amount of Data, polys etc... leave this to the pros!