Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: HD Fury Expansion Pack

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Hey guys, anybody know if you can do split - screen online? I'd love to do it.

Anyway, SL, if I could, I'd buy you guys some beer. But I can't do that...yet.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Late here to share my complete happiness with this news DLC pack : unbeleivable density of modes and tracks + other stuff we will discover pretty soon , i hope. I did targeted a release for the 1st anniversary of HD and i was pleased by that, but now that i know it's being released soon , i can't wait for it to be stored into my ps3 hdd!

I never lost my faith into SL ( but partially with SCEE i must reckon with their weird strategic marketing plans) but honestly i am impressed by the job they are currently doing to let us dreaming again and again about this unstoppable legend & franchise Wipeout is.

Hats off to SL and all their team workers

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Arnaud, you have also improved in regards to expressing yourself, it seems.

I estimate this download to be released around the 9th to the 23rd of July. This is a prime time for the download to be released, as around this time, kids will be off school (My school is off for 8 weeks around this time, so I can practice on Detonator.)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    KIGO1987

Quote Originally Posted by Asayyeah View Post
    but partially with SCEE i must reckon with their weird strategic marketing plans
    What the **** is it anyway? Im lost

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Quote Originally Posted by KIGO View Post
    Thats just off the main straight on Talons Junction, which is in Wales somewhere. When i think of Wales i think about that show that use to be on tv called Torchwood, and that women actor with that massive coin slot between here two front teeth.
    Haha I used to watch that show and know exactly who you're talking about.

I am betting they have 4 other tracks in the waiting, based on some signs,

Hopefully

Vertica or rather outpost
    Khara
    blue ridge
    a revamped citta. We need a difficult track in here. Since pitch is so much better now, this track could be pretty nice.

OH and I also need to add . Superfast speed class with walls that slow you down more Let's get some separation in races by racing skill rather than just weapons. this would be my personal best addition, rather than anything else.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DividedXZero

I agree with Vertica, Outpost is still a challenge for me.
    But i was really hoping for De Konstruct.

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

+1 for De Konstruct. I rule on this track on Pulse imo (Zone 68 ) and a HD iteration would rule.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Shouldn't have said that... Problemsolver will now smite your record.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

well my all time favorite pulse track is there (amphiseum), i love talons jnct. .and tech de ra is very pretty to look at ! im not a modesto fan at all but hey...8 new tracks! Heres hoping Al could be right about future tracks (blue ridge, outpost 7). keep goin SL and hopefully online buggies will be swatted...i'd love me some TT style BRs online again.

Timezone
    GMT + 9
    PSN ID
    Heian_Xavier

No chance of seeing any of those awesome Fusion courses in future DLC, is there? I realize that HD is supposed to be in the 23rd century, so the Pure and Pulse courses will be "current" then, but there's a lot of good racing available in those Fusion tracks.

Looking only at Pure and Pulse, Blue Ridge would get my vote over Outpost 7. Blue Ridge is visually striking (brown course, mountains in the distance) and could be even more fun with some weather (in winter!) difficulties thrown in. Maybe I just want some more green and brown nature tones after the gray and blue of the typical urban courses.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    graeble

the preview looks so creamy i wet myself!
    i've always been a fan of the night time tracks because of the way they have to light the course.

good stuff! cant wait to buy the dlc!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DividedXZero

Quote Originally Posted by mdhay View Post
    Jon Eggleton aka Egg, has said that the ships are far to detailed to allow this.

Well, when we look at the ships they all have an underlying paint scheme. Would there not be a way to alter that to our liking then whatever interface we are provided with (like in pulse) would apply the textures and details on top of the modified template? (like several layers of skins, and we just change one of those layers; i.e. the paint scheme)

*Also, i hope we get multiple ship skins for the new ship design model and not just have the new model ship be another ship skin.
    Last edited by DividedXZero; 2nd June 2009 at 08:53 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Schumi_77

Sony's conference is over and no news about Wipeout Fury.
    Do Sony plan to keep the release date and price secret until the last day ?

PS : Sony may kill piracy with the PSP Go, but it will also kill "lending a game" and "re-sell a game" -__-

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Tomeru

I'm a bit late, but you made a believer out of me!

My god - what a happy day it is for all of us!!!

SL - you people rock. Seriously, I don't have enough hats to demostrate just how much you people rock.

First we got a glimps of GT5 (damage, night and day, WRC, NASCAR) and now this!!!! Damnit it all!!! I am so happy I am sticking with sony

Yes, from today on, I am a fanboy (of sorts).

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Quote Originally Posted by DividedXZero View Post
    Well, when we look at the ships they all have an underlying paint scheme. Would there not be a way to alter that to our liking then whatever interface we are provided with (like in pulse) would apply the textures and details on top of the modified template?...
    They're still way too detailed for people to make a skin. If you were determined, then it's a possibility, but then again, some people don't have the patience...

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DividedXZero

Quote Originally Posted by mdhay View Post
    They're still way too detailed for people to make a skin. If you were determined, then it's a possibility, but then again, some people don't have the patience...
    I thought most of us here were determined pilots?
    Doesnt this game require determination to excell in it?

*Personally I feel the many pilots that would like such a feature, the want itself is a sign of our determination to have it. (Even though it is out of our hands)

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    Tomeru

Summer is soon, so we can all wait for a little while

Besides, I think everyone here is very satisfied. Man time to get into HD in full swing. BTW, I didn't understand the trailer too well. Apart from getting 13 more crafts, did the ones already in change in look? I think I saw a feisar in there and it looked kind futuristic (lol).

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DividedXZero

I believe the new crafts are just new designs of the current teams we have available. But there is suppose to be one more new "team". Just not sure it its actually a new team or just a new ship (specific to one of the new game modes).

Timezone
    GMT + 9
    PSN ID
    Heian_Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by DividedXZero View Post
    I thought most of us here were determined pilots?
    Doesnt this game require determination to excell in it?

*Personally I feel the many pilots that would like such a feature, the want itself is a sign of our determination to have it. (Even though it is out of our hands)
    I agree. But even a more limited skinning feature, where we could just adjust colors and maybe paste words, numbers, and logos on the ships (like in F-Zero GX), would be worth having. Particularly with online racing now becoming the norm, being able to show out individuality will help online rivals remember us. At least let me put my name or PSN handle on my ship, in a cool Wipeout font.