Thread: boost-select-boost, things to know about it !

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Darkdrium, you really think that you can convince anyone with this post ?
    i can do the same and look at all your previous posts and out of the context i will use them to make my argumentation right !
    The select-boost trick requires skills and is a fair technique on the opinion of the top racers on sl, so your opinion is nothing for me as i already told you.

thanks saturn anyway, but i can defend myself against any ayatollah full of himself and absolutely persuaded to have always reason.

Darkdrium, when i said that people can give up or learn the new techniques, it's because the top ranked players are already using those techniques. I don't want to discourage anybody but i prefer to tell the truth to people, how do your mind works to thinks that it was an insulting intention ? I also said it was possible to find others ways of improving his times but if your goal is to reach top ranking without b-s-b, shortcuts or difficult brs, only with lines you're dreaming, it's impossible now all i can share to help people improving i do (videos, advices...) even if that's mean they will beat me. The insulting thing is comparing me with Infaxsu. And also trying to show me as a twisty cheater, all your argumentation is insulting in fact, i didn't read all your post, all i have noticed is that i only said one thing true, lol, glad to know that master. Strange thing how each time you're coming in a debate the discussing is going quickly out of proportions.
    Last edited by leungbok; 28th May 2009 at 10:54 PM.