Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Zone Zeus

PSN ID
    Wotan998

Quote Originally Posted by Kaede View Post

I've read that the game doesn't accelerate after zone 75, is that true ?
    No , speed increase again after 75 , but we haven't new color scheme (sadly )

today i am going to go and get zeus medal...i have been avoiding it but today is a good time to go for it.....i hope i do well...

PSN ID
    slimjim2097

good luck with that trophy i might leave that one for a while

Yipppeeee..i got zeus medal tonight..

i got to zone 71 twice and got 77 third attempt got to rank 44 on the charts..which i am very happy with..

anyway what i want to say is..i can now agreee with all the other zone posters who talk about weird things that happens during playing such as itches that happen at zone 30 eye blinking at 50 and really annoying things that put you off the game and make you crash
    My personal distraction was my bra..at about zone 55 my bra suddenly felt super uncomfortable and the straps were digging into me..cant explain it.so i paused and ripped it off and my game play drastically improved.

so my advice to other players Guys/girls (jk) is dont wear a bra wen you go for zeus..oh and make sure you got a good playlist..nothing worse than a really crap song coming on at mach1

lastly and most importantly.......thx to all the top players who have helped me with good advice which really worked..

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    afatsuoM

Pics, or didn't happen!

Seriously, congrats with the trophy. I can't believe you said "today i am going to go and get zeus medal...i have been avoiding it but today is a good time to go for it.....i hope i do well..." and actually got it that day (ok, technically it was the next day). I must have said that 10 times before I really got it.
    Last edited by Lance; 21st September 2009 at 04:00 PM. Reason: REDUNDANT QUOTATION ELIMINATED. READ THE WZ GUIDELINES IN THE ANNOUNCEMENTS SECTION.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

I change to the W3O HUD when I zone...I don't get any further but I get way more perfect zones. Less distracting I think. Might even help people get to higher zones than before.
    If only there was a "HUD off" option for zone mode. That would ROCK!

Now that I've (finally) reached 100 I do see what PS means. Mewants another colour scheme. One that CANNOT be seen the cheap way (i.e. zone battle)

I feel so elitist and dirty

Quote Originally Posted by jasmin-jade View Post
    ...dont wear a bra wen you go for zeus..
    Pahahaha. +rep
    Last edited by yeldar2097; 21st September 2009 at 03:51 PM.

It is imperfection which is dirty; more elite, closer to purity. Heaven awaits the greatest of the elite!

}wakes up.{ uh... whaaa... what did I say? I gotta stop giving these séances.

thx for the congrat afatsuom....

i didnt know for sure if i was gonna get to zeus...i felt strong in my mind and i went well.sometimes things work out well..other time things dont..

plus i know my limitations...when i lose online i dont really get upset as i know how fast i am..provided i do my best ..that is all that counts..getting upset at failing to perform at an impossible for you standard makes for an unhappy life in my oppinion.

But not getting upset about such things probably means that one never performs up to one's maximum potential.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Playing naked ensures that you don't have any problems ever.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

What if you have an overly affectionate dog/cat? Could get awkward

I do my best zone work when I'm either:

Sitting back on the sofa with pillows all around me. Hood up, lights low. Right leg loosely crossed over left leg.
    OR
    Sitting cross-legged on small footstool about 1.5m away from the screen (as opposed to about 5 when I'm on the sofa)

hahaha. no no no....i wasnt naked and playing zone..i just pulled my bra off i still had top on.maybe i go naked next time to go even further..maybe thats PS secret to zone 150..do it in the buff...

@lance....getting upset cos someone suprior to you beat you is just dumb and is detrimental to quick development..all that is important to me is perfoming to a100% of my ability...and ensuring i improve in a consistanrt fashion.

some players that used to beat me by 30 seconds now lose by 5 seconds to me so my attitude to playing has worked well for me and hopefully it will help me get even fasterand win more.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

maybe thats PS secret to zone 150..do it in the buff...
    there goes another rumour

We have never played together but it's been some time since you've joined. Perhaps some time soon.

I think we did play dd777 but the lense in you rear view telescope was not powerfull enough to see me 2 miles behind you on the track. I am a faster now but not as fast as i could be..but i improve all the time..look forward to playing you again..Add me or visa versa so we can hook up quickly..

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

Jasmin , I'm glad that you made it! It must have been a great feeling for
    you the moment the transition to Supersonic kicked in. I still remember the
    first time on Anulpha Pass; BAM! S U P E R S O N I C . . . .

You know what? If you wanna make me proud of you then try getting to zone
    100. You would be the one and only girl known who ever got there. That's
    something really special if you ask me. And you would likewise leave many
    guys behind you. With you latest efford in all of WipEout and with the things
    I told you, your are in the position to clear 100 zones. So take your cloths
    off and there you go! Btw; Send me a picture (from zone 100 xD).

... plus i know my limitations...when i lose online i dont really get upset as i know how fast i am..provided i do my best ..that is all that counts..getting upset at failing to perform at an impossible for you standard makes for an unhappy life in my oppinion.
    Could never be more true.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    there goes another rumour ...
    I 'd.

Thx ps for congrat...

Mmmmmmm zone 100+...a nice challenge, i think i will go for it, but not quite yet i got other things to finsh first.