View Poll Results: you'd like to get old tracks among the PSP era ones in future contents ?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes sure! classics are the better for me

10 20.00%
  • nah i prefer much psp era ones only

2 4.00%
  • a mix of both would be cool, first the pure/pulse ones, then good classic packs

11 22.00%
  • i would prefer only exclusively NEW tracks

7 14.00%
  • don't matter to me just give us some more tracks!

27 54.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You'd like to get old Tracks among the PSP era Ones in future contents ?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Sturm_Fury

Jeez, I've not played Pure in so long...I loved that track, and definitely miss it.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

First four tracks I'd want are Talon's Junction, De Konstruct (imagine how high the Zone scores will be on that, LOL), The Amphiseum, and Vertica. All of them have mag-lock in some capacity, it would make Pure and Pulse tracks even at 6-6 a piece, and besides that they were all really fun. (Maybe you could switch one of those tracks with Outpost 7 for "the lulz".)

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Personally, i like tracks from 90's Wipeouts. But i don't know if they will put some of these ones (or only these ones).
    My prefered tracks if they come are:

Altima VII
    Terramax
    Korodera
    Silverstream
    Firestar
    Sagarmatha
    Gare D'Europa
    Mega Mall
    Stanza Inter
    P-Mar Project

But putting Pure/Pulse tracks will be good anyway, i don't have these games, so, for me, will be as new.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

They'd have to be rebuilt from scratch just to be playable in HD without bouncing all over the place, remember Karbonis in Pure, at Phantom speed? Yeah, we need less of that.

PSN ID
    d4onps

I'm greedy, come on, let's have them all. The PS games were great but after HD the graphics are a real strain on the eyes. The PSP games, I feel like I'm gene splicing it's so small. HD is the perfect platform, let's not let those classic tracks be forgotten.

PSN ID
    PLazarou

Quote Originally Posted by Maschinengeist View Post
    I voted for exclusive, new tracks. My reasoning is as follows:

I want longer tracks. MUCH longer. I want the Nurburgring Nordschleife of Wipeout. I'd love to have tracks where the laps were more than 30 seconds long; I'm starting to feel like I'm racing around a gokart track with a jet fighter anymore, lol...especially in zone mode; it just feels ridiculously short. Also, I think it'd be awesome to really let these things stretch their legs in zone mode, even at the higher velocities; some straightaways would REALLY be nice, IMHO.

I mean, the Green Hell takes well over 8 minutes per lap with the average sports car going full tilt boogie. Most race cars are capable of it in 7.5 minutes, maybe longer, depending on the driver's skill and his familiarity with the track.

I don't need something quite THAT long, but something that lasts a couple minutes on Phantom would be nice.

Just my $0.02.
    I'm fully expecting a pack of eight more Pure/Pulse tracks but you're absolutely right, on Phantom and faster Zone speeds the current tracks feel too short. Just something double the length would be awesome.

PSN ID
    micky1984

id love to see vertica the flow to that track was great and amphesium was good for close racing as it wasnt to difficult either way id like to c more pulse tracks which i think is the likely hood seein as we only got moa and metropia in HD, hav to say my anticipation is growing maaahhooooossiivllyy every day for DLC