View Poll Results: What are your opinions regarding the 1.30 Patch

Voters
95. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it, I've had no problems.

11 11.58%
  • I like it,some problems, but I can live with them.

31 32.63%
  • I like it,but problems slightly annoying

32 33.68%
  • It's ok, but problems far outweight new features

12 12.63%
  • Nice idea, but it has ruined HD for me

8 8.42%
  • I don't like it ,take it out the back and shoot it !

1 1.05%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 1.30 PATCH POLL

Also I think the bogus times are all very easy to distinguish from genuine times as the fake ones have a zero in the speed pads column.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    mic-dk900

Quote Originally Posted by eLhabib View Post
    The only thing about 1.3 that really pisses me off is the added power given to the weapons. Luck is now outweighing skill by a large margin in weapons races. As long as they don't fix that, it's only Avalon for me.
    Yeah, mines and rockets in particular. The final laps in a 8 player race can be quite the mine fest. I actually like what they did to the leach beam and bombs. Took some getting used to not to aim directly for the bombs to avoid them - I still do it when I'm not paying attention

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Quote Originally Posted by eLhabib View Post
    The only thing about 1.3 that really pisses me off is the added power given to the weapons. Luck is now outweighing skill by a large margin in weapons races. As long as they don't fix that, it's only Avalon for me.
    It was like that in 1.2, not because of weapon power but because the weapon pads still take an eternity and a half to regenerate - I mean, give me a f***ing break, sometimes I have to lift off when I'm following someone too close just to pick up a weapon to absorb my shields when I'm running low.

Other than that I'm starting to find it funny how angry people are getting now that they can join a race in progress.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    jan709

Quote Originally Posted by rushin View Post
    random thought on spectator mode:
    The implementation for spectators is a bit iffy, mostly because of the fps, so maybe instead of giving cockpit views have an overhead representation of the course with ships on it, think pixel junk racers
    brilliant, i think thats more fun to watch than a camera that just circles around one ship!