Thread: AG Assassin trophy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default AG Assassin trophy

I've just got this trophy to obtain before gaining the platinum, but I don't really enjoy hanging back and blasting people, possibly spoiling their enjoyment in trying to race, just to get this trophy.

Because of this, does anyone else need this trophy and wish to play a 1 vs 1, taking turns in destroying each other?

Feel free to add me if so. PSN: DarkValfor

Thanks.

PSN ID
    Seraphim1982

Just jump into a full 20 lap race at rapier class or above, a well timed quake will get you loads of kills.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

It would be a LOT easier to get now than it was pre update that's for sure

Wasn't there already a thread for people who wanted to get this trophy?

Timezone
    GMT -5

It's more enjoyable to get it through gameplay - but if you don't play online much (or enjoy playing online) I suggest Ubermall with 2 people.

One smashes into walls while doing "laps" around the fork in the track - to get their energy critical - the other flys over the weapons pads (doing laps around the fork as well) and kills them. You can't pick-up from the same pad twice consecutively - which is what makes Ubermall forward so great - you can just cruise the fork - taking shots when you can...

PSN ID
    MR-RICO84

as an aside, can you tell how many kills you actually do have? Sorry to change the topic, but if it helps i would be happy to give you a few races 1 v 1 as i am sure you would pick up a few kills!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    FrenkyV

Quote Originally Posted by IH8YOU View Post
    It's more enjoyable to get it through gameplay - but if you don't play online much (or enjoy playing online) I suggest Ubermall with 2 people.

One smashes into walls while doing "laps" around the fork in the track - to get their energy critical - the other flys over the weapons pads (doing laps around the fork as well) and kills them. You can't pick-up from the same pad twice consecutively - which is what makes Ubermall forward so great - you can just cruise the fork - taking shots when you can...
    This is how i got it