Thread: Saving ONLINE progress without going OFFLINE

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

Default Saving ONLINE progress without going OFFLINE

DEVELOPMENTS discovered by ACE-FLO - EVERYONE READ THIS:

You can now save progress online without coming out of online mode... All you have to do is this:

When you finish a game, press O to come out, this will bring you to the "online menu screen", again press O to come out a further step - this will bring you out to the "channel select" screen (where you can see how many people are currently online, which servers (countries) they are on and how many games are being played) - from here you select the channel you want (in my case it will be "English Speaking" - and voila, as you enter that channel and your profile synchronises with the server - you should notice a blue memory card icon flashing briefly in the upper right corner - this is your save progress icon... Job done Amigo's... Hah!

PSN ID
    Phantom-_-Racer

Talking

i never knew that bud, + rep

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

My online progress is auto-saving after each race.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

How to do???!

ACE-FLO is offline Banned for using a sock account Zone Pilot
    PSN ID
    ACE-FLO // Killer_LoopZ

It's quite simple really...

When you finish a game, you are bought back to the lobby, where the host can edit settings like track/ship/speed class... even though you've raced - the game has not saved progress yet (from my experience).

So what I do at this stage, is this...

Press the O (circle) button to go back one step - you will be asked if you want to leave the game - Press YES.

You will now be in the SCREEN which lets you choose if you want to "Create Game" - "Join Game" etc... Press O (circle) again - you will now be bought into the "Channel Select" SCREEN

Ok - last instruction - navigate over to the language/country you wish (in my case "English Speaking") and press X button on the PSP... you will re-enter the channel and in the top right of your screen you should see a blue memory card icon appear briefly (this is letting you know that progress was saved).

I know it sounds complicated - but I'm not very good at explaining, try this yourself - it's actually pretty simple enough (just O X O X buttons - in that order...

Hope this helps Zargz...

Afternote: Hey KAORI - still not had the pleasure of Racing you... would love to have the opportunity. PM me for a race?!?
    Last edited by ACE-FLO; 15th April 2009 at 12:15 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

Talking

lol

I got that the first time ace, and cheers for that - very useful , I was just wondering how kaori auto saves his progress hehe

btw when are you coming back on line?