Thread: Late april fools?

Default Late april fools?

Well just been trying out the new update and gotta be said wish they hadn't have bothered, every time some one decided to join the game to specate you get lag and it's so off putting and can put you off line, mess up a boost or a barrel role and stop you from picking things up!

I think they if they don't fix this i'll play private matches and not bother playing public again.

So so so annoying!

PSN ID
    subtotal

i agree 15mb of rubbish ,
    ok the invite and friend tracking is good
    the podium is a waste of time and i was hoping the spectate mode would let us sit in the cockpit view and allow spying on the top players

they should have spent their time sorting out the microphone chat system and the other glitches

well what do you expect for free

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I wonder if there is a limit of the amount of people that can be spectators of one particular race?

PSN ID
    Seraphim1982

I don't think it lets more than 8 people in spectators and racers combined. It didn't let me view a full race just now so it shouldn't be anymore laggy than a full 8 person race.

Probably laggy now because everyone is on playing with the new toys at the same time.

PSN ID
    anderkovver

well after i install the update the game freeze at the sign where it says "this game save at some places(beginscreen)HELP what can i do please help on my 80 gig ps3 its fine but on my 60 gig ill get freeze so HELP anyone?oh and firedshot i agree with you anoing the lags

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Sign out of the PSN then start the game and sign in again fixes that problem

PSN ID
    MR-RICO84

I love it, the lobby is much better now giving you loads of info on what's going on, the extended laps is a brilliant idea ( 8 lap seems to be my best) and the options for no pilot assist etc seem good as well! Fortunately for me my ps3 kept micro freezing when I was first learning to play wipeout hd and using full motion control I just freeze with it.
    The spectator option is lame and the weapons pick ups seem pretty hit and miss as well, but on the up side bombs don't seem to be blowing me up when i go out of my way to avoid them. The ranking system seems pretty pointless at the moment as well, but maybe this will come into its own as people settle into there own level?
    Last edited by MR-RICO84; 9th April 2009 at 03:22 AM. Reason: awful spelling!

PSN ID
    FatScarf

I think way too many people are whining.. I'm seeing this alot lately and it's starting to worry me, every gamer is turning into a little bitch over everything. They added some awesome little features that have made quite a few people come back to the game, its great seeing the lobby full of games for once. And the spectator mode doesn't suck, i especially love how you can view other games needing players while you're spectating - a feature every game should have.

PSN ID
    anderkovver

thanks blackwiggle but i found the problem .....my save file is corrupt....now it works but i have to play the game again but i love that.... slowly get used to the update i like it but still there are lags in spectator mode....love the game still....so lets wipe eachother out