Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: v1.30 update complaints

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    motorsagmannen

yes i agree this is quite a bd ghost glitch, i havent tried SL much since the patch but the few i had seemed to be correct. must investigate further.

I wanted to play some more before voicing any complaints, Today I played a good deal, with a variety of people from 2-8 player games. The barrel roll worked at best around 30% of the time, horrifyingly bad. One race with andybob, just behind going to the last lap, Br doesn't work on the first big jump, "cmon", Barrel roll does not work on the next turns jump, "isn't that nice", barrel roll doesn't work on the next hill, "grunts angrily", barrel roll doesn't work on the long straight at the top of the hill, "mthrfkr!", And last but not least, I get a turbo, with no chance of catching at this point, go really fing high into the air, and try between 3-5 times to no avail, "you piece of ****!". The short of the story was that a fun time was being had by all in my house today.

I could live with the pauses as annoying as they are, but the way this game plays it needs barrel rolls, doesn't feel right without them.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

Does anyone know why I wouldnt be able to play under my main PSN name ever since the patch? I've tried playing with Wip3ou7pure on my PS3 and it wont work. When I try with a different account on the same PS3 the online works fine. Then I tried signing in with Wip3ou7pure on a different PS3 and I still get an error when connecting to WipEout HD Online! What the hell is going on... This has me very frustrated and I really want to play online with my main account. Someone please help me

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Yes Jabberjaw, particularly on sebenco F & R and chengou, those tracks are BUILT for barrel rolls !
    Last edited by leungbok; 23rd April 2009 at 11:28 PM.

PSN ID
    kgb1971

I'll add my name to the ghosts being FUBAR.

I downloaded Kingheims ghost a little while ago for metropia reverse, it has now been replaced by some idiot crashing into all the walls and taking the long way round, not sure who that is.

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Hehehe wonder who that could be?

I have been having a mixed experience online - really annoying when you lose out due to weapons pads not being active or BR not firing.

I was going to go back to playing SL/TT while the 'patch for the patch' comes out to fix online (is there any news of this?) - but Im not touching it now

PSN ID
    CaptainWipeout

Wip3ou7 - You might need to do what I had to do and delete ALL of your saved date meaning that you start again from scratch.

Great eh?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

No he doesn't. This issue is tied to the PSN account and has nothing to do with the savegame.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JJPAP

Well, it´s not really a complaint, but rather something that would optimize the lobby.
    While doing an Invitational, it seems rather silly that the race will auto-start, if you´re not constantly aware, when 4 of the racers are in the lobby. The host will have a real hard time stopping the race from starting before all the invited wipers are in the lobby.
    I definately think the auto-start should be disabled, when doing an Invitational .

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Wip3ou7pure

Deleting my savegame wont do anything for me here. I've tried logging into wipeout hd on other PS3s with my account and it doesnt work. Ive also deleted everything and tried from scratch and it wont work as long as I'm that account. I can play under different names on my ps3 fine, but not under wip3ou7pure, and I cant play under wip3ou7pure from any other ps3 either... ****ed.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

This problem has been around since early january. I was one of the first 'infected' accounts, and have reported this to SL and SCEE, who have been working on fixing the problem since. they did fix it twice already, but only temporarily, and are now still searching for a permanent fix.

Just play under a different name until it eventually does get fixed (if that ever happens... ) - it's what I and lots of others have had to resort to.

PSN ID
    chboing

well, i wouldn't like to be infected, cause if they really are working on this bug since january without finding a correct fix .... then either it's the biggest bug ever, or just they're lying when they say they're working on it ....

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

True... true.

I hope for their sake they are working on it though, and it's just taking time like the SCEE person said... Otherwise a bunch of unhappy people will show up.

Perhaps they can re-instate the temporary fix if it will help determine what causes the glitch when the glitch reports come back in.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ProblemSolver

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Tweedle View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm Paul Tweedle one of the Producer's from Studio Liverpool and I worked with the team on the V1.30 Online Ranking patch. ...
    Where is the Fury Online Ranking patch? Most tracks do not update for over
    two month now. What happend? Have you guys now found a solution on
    how to treat the leaderboard rightfully?

Seriously, why does it take so long?
    Last edited by ProblemSolver; 16th September 2009 at 07:51 PM.