Thread: Wipeout V1.30

PSN ID
    silverfoxy

Default Wipeout V1.30

Not sure if this has been discussed or not but someone pointed me inthe direction of this

The V1.30 update for WipEout HD will release on April 8, introducing a selection of new multiplayer features.
    Update includes an all-new podium that displays the top three finishers after each online race or tournament.
    Players will also have the chance of being awarded one of 33 online badges, even if they aren’t part of the top three.
    Additional details are after the break.

Connect easily with your friends
    Game invites have now been introduced to WipEout® HD to make it easy for you to invite your friends to join your game or for them to invite you!
    In addition you will also be informed of any friends with an active online game and have the ability to join that game instantly!
    Watch races in progress
    If a race has started before you have had chance to join it, Spectator mode will allow you to watch that race. Within spectator mode you can choose from 4 camera angles and select which ship to watch.
    After the race has been completed you will be taken back to the lobby with the other players so you can compete with them in the next race.
    Additional Options: Finally to provide more variety when setting up an online race we have added a few additional options
    - HUD Weapon Hints on/off.
    - Opponents – Choose to create a Public, Friends only or Invite only game. - Barrel Rolls on/off…
    - Pilot Assist Allowed on/off.
    - Number of laps (max 20).

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc

I didn't and never will play HD, but I admire this BR on/off option. Now that will be an attractive option, I'm sure
    Congratz to the devs!
    Last edited by archman; 7th April 2009 at 06:14 PM.