Hey guys got a Very Frustrating Question here.

Every race Im in Im always at the back of the pack Regardless of Starting position within the first 10 seconds of the race.

It doesnt even matter if I take a High thrust machine like Goteki 45 or AG Systems, Im Always last.

Now before some of you say lag, everyone appears last to themselves, I never get the weapon pick ups. even if I start in pole Position.

Case and Point Just 10 minutes ago I had a race against a pilot of Equal skill (in my Eyes) IH8YOU.

Now we took the same ship (AG Systems) and I started in 1st Position, on Anulpha pass Reverse, The Race starts and IH8 has rocketed off the line and grabs the first "X" He gets a Bomb, Drops it and I hit it (since I was just a moment behind him) and Get blown to the side he grabs second X its a speed boost and hes gone. Needless to say I caught up to get within 1.5 Seconds of him and it was a great race! (nothing against you H8 it was just convienient that you were the last person I raced).

But it just erks me that I should have gotten that "X" should I have not? this isnt the first time its happened either. Its happened on multiple occasions in almost every race ive ever started in.

I dont have a problem with losing (Ask Yeldar, In 40 races and only winning 8, I cna take losing in stride) But when the playing field is so one sided, I cant help but feel a little Exasperated.

/End rant

So My Question is that, what is going on? even if it was lag would I still not Get the item since I passed it first on my machine?

Any Thought or Comments? They are welcome.