Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gonna Go For 100K With All Ships

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Default Gonna Go For 100K With All Ships

Just wanted to let everyone know, as you might get confused seeing me in a ship other than Mirage...lol. I'm actually a bit apprehensive about it...worried I might fall in love with another ship.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

go for it... as for me, this is my loyalty table:

Feisar - 0
    Qirex - 100,000
    Auricom - 0
    AG-Systems - 0
    Piranha - 0
    Goteki - 0
    Assegai - 0
    Icaras - 0
    EG-X - 0
    Harimau - 0
    Triakis - 0
    Mirage - 0

good luck, let's hear your results

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    IDReaper

Go for it! Even if you do find another ship, the only thing it hurts is your self image right... oh... But really if you do find another ship you may find yourself racing even faster. Variety is good and can help you find your niche. But then again I havent dedicated myself to one craft as long as you have, or atleast i dont think I have. I have played EG-X, Auricom, Harimau and Goteki to about 10,000+ and have barely touched anything else.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    boo4ever

LandP, harimau intl is looking for pilots. join the team. who needs thrust?

Timezone
    GMT -5

I've had 100k on all teams since January - and I still haven't made up my mind.

Variety is the spice of life anyhow. Enjoy.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

I got my 100K on AG-Systems yesterday, my next port of call is to get all the skins open, and I'm starting with Qirex (out of historical loyalty) but at a friend's place last night I was playing on Harimau and found it's handling highly desirable
    I think that once I've got all the skins unlocked I'm not gonna be able to make up my mind

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

Thanks for the encouragement, Zoners! I have all the skins, so I've got experience flying all the ships. Some I went back to more than others. So, what I'm doing is going in order of which ships are closest to 100K. Only had 100K on one ship (Mirage), so next up was Icaras, which I had 86K on as of yesterday...and 100K after a lot of racing today. So, now it's on to Piranha, which is at about 46K, currently. No thrust and no handling...should be fun! Seriously though, I enjoy Piranha...never tried it on Phantom though..that'll be a trip, for sure!

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Vartazian

So thats why you wouldnt change from icarus. There was like 6 people in your room today as icaras. it was Rediculous. I was the only one actually changing teams.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

piranha + phantom = good times
    it actually handles far better than you'd expect, not to mention the fact that (in my op) it looks awesome!
    currently ok 96k with egx. next up: mirage, triakis, feisar and goteki. but which one first?? hmmm....

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

@ Vartazian - I thought your name looked familiar! Didn't realize you were a Zoner at the time, otherwise I would have said hello! And, yup, now you know why I was Icaras the whole time!

@ Yeldar - Agreed...Piranha is a very cool-looking ship, especially with that third skin! I looking forward to trying her out on Phantom today! Of course, you will find me practicing on Flash and Rapier for my league tourney today too. Oh, and choose Mirage next!

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

having played some piranha today at another friend's place I am not in a hurry to sink much time into that ship.
    I opened up the other 2 qirex skins today though, so it's time to start on something else. going by stats alone, goteki45 looks like it will fit me best for now, but I am closer to another skin with mirage.. so that's where I'm headed next

I have been the only person in <insert team here> in an otherwise all Icaras race quite a number of times now. I think that'll be the last team I get all the skins on, and will not be the team I settle with in the end... too many people flying icaras for my liking.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

looks like i've gone for triakis.
    got a pb already
    maybe this is the start of something beautiful...

PSN ID
    stinkleroy

Ooops guess I should have read this thread before asking you where your Mirage was yesterday haha.

I love the way the Icaras handles, thats why I choose to fly with it. Reminds me of the Qirex in 2097 which I used all the way through the game. I did choose Harimau to complete the campaign in HD and have unlocked all of the ship skins so have had a good bash at all of the ships. Still came back to Icaras.

I'm trying AG systems for phantom though and it seems to suit me quite well.

Good luck with the loyalty points
    Last edited by stinkleroy; 22nd March 2009 at 04:20 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

I hear ya about Icaras...def my 2nd fav ship. And thanks...now if only SL will come out with a trophy for this!

PSN ID
    Mister_Mateo

I also hope with the DLC they'll put in a trophy or at least a "well done" message or anything for unlocking all ships.

Timezone
    GMT -5

This is just me trying to be a special, individual snowflake (just like everyone else) - but I now tend to choose the ships that I see the least.

I love Icaras, but I stick with Triakis because it's so unpopular.

Auricom I feel indebted to, considering it's my home team - so I tend to roll in that, too.

Just stinks - because by choosing the ship less flown - I'm shafting myself out of top 10 records.

We Americans whine about everything, don't we.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

I tried a few races with MIRAGE last night, it's a pretty good ship once you get past its ugliness.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    LOUDandPROUD

*GASP!* How dare you?!

PSN ID
    Mister_Mateo

I really really like Mirage. It's good in all stats, the handling is nice and I don't know why, but its look always reminds me of the Wild Goose ship in F-Zero for SNES.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TheFrostE

ive never been a fan of mirage because it looks nothing like a wipeout craft at all could be why i dont like fusion either O_O. but honestly, it just doesnt fly right for me