Thread: Online races don't load after lobby countdown

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

Default Online races don't load after lobby countdown

I just sat here and tried to jump onto a couple races and every time the countdown finishes, my PSP just sits there in the lobby... the "player info" and "select ship" options are gone, but in the lower right corner, it has "X - Accept" and "O - cancel" still visible. I recorded a video, but I'm not gonna upload it just yet. Does anyone have any idea why I might be having issues connecting? I have the right ports open and all of that happy-horsesh*t,.

haxorger, INFAXSU, shabsi39, tebario, deathchopz are all in the one Im trying to start right now.... aaand.... oh my god, it actually worked for once. and infaxsu and haxorger aren't at the starting grid of the first race. OH MY GOD THE FRAME RATE, MY EYES D:

so what are common connection problems? Am I missing something? are the servers just lagging since Pulse is older now? Is there anything I can do, basically

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

I used to get this when my wireless connection quality wasn't good enough - i.e. I'm upstairs from the wireless router instead of being right next to it

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

I dunno... my signal's pretty strong, I'm no further away than my PS3 and I have no issues when playing WOHD :/

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

My PS3 works upstairs, my PSP doesn't if you were wondering :S Better online code on HD?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Right now PSN is down so that may be part of the problem.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    zargz

Angry

My guess is it depends on the strength of the signal. Never had that problem in Sweden
    with a 100meg cable connection, using a Mac as a hotspot and sitting right next to it.
    Even back then the signal would differ from the livingroom to the kitchen never mind up/downstairs.

Here in Thailand I got wireless and some times it works a sec or 2 after the countdown and some times I get stuck in the lobby

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    arch595esc

It doesn't depend on the strength of the signal. I'm 30cm away from AP, and I still get those errors. So it's all about the server.

(@AG-Wolf, DD777, zargz: hope to race you sometime soon... )

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

I think I got into a room with a track from an expansion pack.I was stuck at the lobby until I left the room.
    I WANT THE EFFING EXPANSION PACKS!!!sigh

PSN ID
    kat-kun

there's online mode on pulse? or have i just not noticed it. lol