Thread: XL/2097 soundtrack in woHD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    drMannevond

Default XL/2097 soundtrack in woHD

This might not be news for anyone - but anyway :

I just remembered that the soundtrack for Wipeout 2097 is stored as regular CD-tracks on the gamedisc, which means you can pop your Wipeout 2097 disc in the PS3, rip it and make a playlist - and voila; Firestarter in Wipeout HD! Goes nicely with the alternative 2097 HUD.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

i've already done it with my w3o disk, i've put my favourites in the sountrack

icaras, xpander,control

...damn, for a moment i've read XL/2097 TRACKS in woHD, ****!

PSN ID
    drMannevond

Default oops..

Sorry about that! Maybe a moderator could change it to OST in the title? Wouldn't want to give anyone false hopes about new tracks. (I know I would be dissappointed!)

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

it's my fault,don't worry! bynow my obsesion is so high that i've completely missed out the entire word " sound "

Timezone
    GMT -5

I've incorporated Wipeout, Wipeout 2097/XL, Wipeout 3, Fusion, Pure and Pulse soundtracks onto my PS3.

Not to mention truckloads of other music.

I would have stopped playing this game long ago if not for the custom soundtracks. (would have gone nuts after 100+ hours with the original music)

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

I have the soundtracks to wipeout, wipeout2097, 64, fusion, pure on my ps3, as well as underworld dubnobasswithmyheadman and a couple of orbital albums.
    By cherrypicking from those I am pretty happy with my playlist now the only problem I have is that underworld - cowgirl is too quiet, and I wish there was a way to assign certain songs to certain game modes.
    some of them are epic to race to, but only if it's enough laps to really get going (cowgirl being a good example)