Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cant win!

PSN ID
    Amorbis

Side shifting is essential to the my piloting skills. Without it I wouldn't stand a chance on Sebenco Climb and Chenghou project when I use Icaras, which is 99.9% of the time. It makes cutting corners easier and helps you come out better on the next turn. I'm sure one of the pilots on here will have some videos with some side shifting in that can be used for reference.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    SaturnReturn

Well this is the problem. The tight corners are exactly the ones where I can't use it I'm gonna have to have a think about this one.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Wow, if you're this fast already without properly using sideshift, maybe it's better you don't learn it! Better for us, that is...

PSN ID
    Mister_Mateo

Quote Originally Posted by designer_79 View Post
    @Yeldar, LOL using Piranha on Sebenco will NEVER get you close to the worlds top times I suppose. This track requires the hardest , closest cornering in the game which is impossible with that ship IMHO ...
    I don't agree with that. Some, maybe even most, of my fastest times on Sebenco are with Piranha. Especially on Venom, Flash and Rapier you can tackle the best times (Top20 or Top30 or so) with a Piranha.

@SaturnReturn: I can't imagine to fly without sideshifting. I use it nearly every turn... I've become really dependent on it, it improves the times significantly