View Poll Results: Which Teams/Ships would you like to get in the DLC?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Van Uber

19 52.78%
  • Tigron

15 41.67%
  • Puma

6 16.67%
  • G-tech

5 13.89%
  • Zone ( as playable in other modes )

7 19.44%
  • Medievil

3 8.33%
  • The Omegas

3 8.33%
  • some New

13 36.11%
  • The Concepts

15 41.67%
  • Other ( please specify what )

3 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Which Teams/Ships would you like to get in the DLC?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Default Which Teams/Ships would you like to get in the DLC?

well mates, after the threads dedicated to what tracks are the people's favourites, we are back now this time it's teams turn

make your choice, as ever please don't choose all but choose few, your top favourites, feel free to vote what you like most and thanks

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KomatosRecords

The Zone ship would be my #1 choice, with the others as extras. I'd like to see a Xios-looking ship, but since EG-R merged with Xios, EG-X is what we ended up with. Still, Zone kinda looks like Xios from Fusion, but not quite. Piranha and Xios were my two preferred ships in Fusion.

The actual Zone ship design I'd like to see in HD as a playable ship would be the Zone ship from Pure. It had its own unique design, much more angular like a Ferrari or Lamborghini.
    Last edited by komatos; 13th March 2009 at 08:34 PM.

PSN ID
    GreenPhazon

I loved the Puma 1 on Pure. Not much to look at, but got me gold every time.

Zone ships would be nice, the HD ones are dead sexy

And the concept ones, especially since I've only got the Qirex one on Pulse

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    NZLion

Van Uber or Tigron I could see maybe happening, as they have some history that would make sense for them to return.
    G-Tech was (in lore) simply a sponsor of AG-Systems for the F9000 series, and as the design house behind the look of fusion (good technology) I doubt the team will ever be seen again.
    The Omegas were unique to the artists involved in the omega pack, so I think unless sony do another omega pack type of thing... that counts them out.
    Puma paid to have their brand in-game, and the style of ship used worked fantastically, we were even able to come up with a good story to retcon them into the lore of the wipeout universe. I would quite like to see sponsored free content handled this way again. Particularly if the brand is Red Bull
    Zone and the Concepts I think could make sense and fit quite well into the world. Plus I really wanna see that eg-x concept in high-def
    medieval I could live without, but I wouldn't complain to see it return

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Zone (but without the 10-10-10-10 stats, use the stats of each team like in Pulse)
    Concept (Reverse it for Icaras because it already is the concept)
    Van Uber
    Tigron
    Last edited by Darkdrium777; 14th March 2009 at 06:07 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

You wouldn't want the "Mark Webber" Red Bull craft,a string of DNF's in every tournament.

I'd like Medevil for TT's and SL's ,the Puma for Avalon no weapons and Tigron for weapon races.
    Last edited by blackwiggle; 14th March 2009 at 11:26 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Some of the concepts in Pulse were better then the original designs. I would like to see concepts ships of: AG-Systems, Pirhana, Mirage and Goteki45.

Furthermore I would like to see ships from Pure; G45, Qirex, Van-Uber and 123klan ships of Scien and Klor.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Quote Originally Posted by komatos View Post
    I'd like to see a Xios-looking ship, but since EG-R merged with Xios, EG-X is what we ended up with.
    indeed one of my initial tought was about to put an option among the choices " Eg-r & Xios split again each on their own " but i've scrapped it out

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    Concept (Reverse it for Icaras because it already is the concept)
    i think that that design is like cut out forever, i remenber someone says , don't remenber if he was someone from SL staff, however he said that that design don't mirror well the " flash " image and attitude of icaras, and this is the first reason they put on the concept " born " for pulse in wo hd, i think this is right, better if they make another new model as a concept, maybe something even more similar to the original w3o model... the standard ship from pulse was too fatty

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

I loved Auricom concept in Pulse, I hope see again in HD. And Mirage can become beautiful .
    Tigron & Van Uber, yes, good design in Pure.
    Zone, why not? Like in Pulse.
    A new team, french please, with stats like : speed 9, thrust 8, handling 7 and shield 6!!!
    Or a nation skin for each ship!!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

I'd love to have the concept ships, but not as actual new ships, but rather acting as alternate skins for the existing teams, so the stats remain the same. Also, VanUber and Tigron would be nice to see, not because I personally like them that much, but many others do, and the variety is certainly welcome.
    Totally new teams are always interesting as well, of course.

But please, PLEASE don't ever make me see Medievil ever again (or G-Tech for that matter...)

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Quote Originally Posted by kaori View Post
    A new team, french please, with stats like : speed 9, thrust 8, handling 7 and shield 6!!!
    That is a superb idea! National skins! SL, when are they ready?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

actually some teams have national colours

feisar, ag sys, auricom, mirage, if you want piranha too since was born chinese, and who know maybe goteki too since nobody knows how makana flag is
    Last edited by Lance; 16th March 2009 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Redundant quotation eliminated! Follow the guidelines, please.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

An A-10 (scaled down wings)
    also when u pick up the vulcan you get the awesome sound of that 30mm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eD_L...eature=related (near the very end)

Not going to happen but I can dream can't I

PSN ID
    Amorbis

Quote Originally Posted by kaori View Post
    I'd like to see a team with those statistics, it'd be similar to Icaras but more thrusty. And flag themed liveries would be good for national teams here in the Zone if each team had a few hundred new liveries .

I'm not so sure on bringing any teams back, though. I' can't say I've ever been that keen on the Fusion teams bar EG-X, which is two teams stuck together with a very fine looking ship. Tigron and Van Uber are tolerable I suppose.

Timezone
    GMT + 9
    PSN ID
    Heian_Xavier

I dislike the insertion of stuff from other games (Medievil, the Socom stuff, the Daxtinator, etc., etc.) but I dislike anything sponsor-related even more. No Puma, no Red Bull!

But a machine that handles like the Medievil... now that I could get behind. I loved driving that machine; it felt so peppy and jumpy, and almost as fast as the Zone.

A Pure-style Van Uber would also be great.

I suspect G-Tech is totally gone, unless Good Technology starts working with Sony again. Why would they be given the free advertising?

PSN ID
    redstar1993

I want Puma Back, they Rocked! It may be sponsor related but it'd be free because of that eh?

i have a soft spot for van uber...but would also like new ship skins.

wipeout 1 ag systems and feisar...yes please.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Go Van Uber Go!!!
    ...and tigron too!