Thread: PS3 and WipeoutHD are now in my possession

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KomatosRecords

Sounds great to me AG-Wolf, but I only had access to the soundtracks mentioned above since they could be ripped in CD Audio format from the original game discs (then converted to AAC/MP3). Wipeout64's version of Absurb was cool, along with the Propellerhead's track and Cold Storage's music filling the other 5 spots. Unfortunately I no longer have a N64 to record the audio real time from the game.

That's fine anyways, though. 120 tracks from 9 albums gives me 9'20" worth of Random cycling Wipeout themed music. That's a big enough playlist for now.

Regarding the control schemes: I tried the full SixAxis control scheme long enough to get that Trophy (Motion Master), then quickly turned the feature off. It's fun and different, almost like a less accurate version of the NegCon it felt like (somewhat), but finding the sweet-spot in the motion control settings is not easy. I might turn the Pitch Only feature on at a future time, as my body keeps wanting to subconsciously use the feature. It also wants to turn left/right when I'm on tracks with major curves like Sebenco Climb.
    Last edited by komatos; 6th March 2009 at 05:36 PM.