Thread: PS3 and WipeoutHD are now in my possession

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    KomatosRecords

Talking PS3 and WipeoutHD are now in my possession

Ended up getting it (a used 40GB 2USB PS3 for $350 US) a little earlier than I had planned, due to an unexpected windfall and some very creative financing. Looking forward to playing the game itself, and after I've tried single player mode for awhile, joining y'all online for some races. If desired, members here are welcome to send me a friend invite via PSN. I'd appreciate racing against WipeoutZone members, and I'm sure I'll have a steep learning curve keeping up with the better racers here.

Downloading now (while I'm at work), so hopefully I can try a few races later tonight when I get home. BTW, what is the limit on Custom Soundtracks (# tracks)? Or is there one? On Wipeout Pulse it's a mere 30 tracks, which isn't sufficient enough for my needs. I probably will have closer to 100 or more tracks, with all the songs from all the 6 previous wipeouts (1, XL, 3, Fusion, Pure, Pulse) and a couple other albums' worth of tracks added to my WipeoutHD custom playlist. Will this be a problem? One other quick note: I currently don't have a mic (Bluetooth or wired) yet, so I won't be able to audio chat until I can pick one up over the next few days/weeks (hopefully by the end of March).

Mods: not sure if this warranted a new post but couldn't find a similar thread to add my reply to. Feel free to move if this post was inappropriate.
    Last edited by komatos; 3rd March 2009 at 07:53 PM.