Thread: Ubermall reverse shortcut glitch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Default Ubermall reverse shortcut glitch

I was doing TT's on Ubermall reverse the other day and I was able to consistently nail the shortcut,but something just didn't seem right.

I race in cockpit mode, so glitches don't immediately seem obvious,but I was pretty sure I was hitting the outside of the wall on a few occasions whilst doing the shortcut,and by rights I should of respawned,but I didn't,I just kept going as if nothing wrong had happened.

I finally managed to capture these images that proves what I thought was going on,actually was happening.

PSN ID
    chboing

you ****ing cheater !!!

j/k i think everybody that has tried to take this shortcut experienced this ... more or less

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

It only happens if you "Take off" aiming in between the building and the pole.

If you aim for the left pot plant that stick out of the pole it gives you the best exit line,problem is if your just a fraction late taking off you end up flying too high and smash into the ceiling/wall at the top of the hump.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Connavar

I've managed to be stuck on the plant for 5-6 seconds, very funny.
    And if you ever try this online, prepare to suffer if you miss it, as your ship might fall back
    on the track completely vertically and will take up to 10 seconds to respawn.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

I tried it online for the first time in a tournament 2 days ago,got it right and it won me the race.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

umm, this never happens to me, but this isn't the only case of " fusion through the track " don't know if any of you have noticed that but in moa therma rev. as well in the chicane before the tunnel and big mag loop, when you use a quite wide ship like mirage in a precise point of the track when your ship tilt from right to left for turning the ship side go under the track surface...

this kind of stuff aren't nice for nothing