Thread: Spore

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

Smile Spore

who of you own spore and think it's a fantastic game?

i pass hours everyday playin' with it

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I've played it. It's terribly repetitive, so I don't play it anymore. >.<

PSN ID
    NFNiTM

if you type it on youtube, you find nothing but goatse after c**k after c**t after boobs being made by people who are bored of the game or live on b3ta

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TehRedScar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdrium777 View Post
    I've played it. It's terribly repetitive, so I don't play it anymore. >.<
    Yup.
    Great idea, but let down by poor execution. Sims is still Will Wright's great work.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

It's a shame because once you reach the space stage it could be very interesting, but if you encounter one other civilization, you're screwed. >.< They keep calling you after asking for spice, it's really annoying as hell. I've used the cheats to give them the spice so they shut up, but even then it's really annoying as hell. Eliminating them is also a tedious process (Even with the planet buster) so why should I even try playing a game that doesn't want me to? I've still got it installed, but I removed the shortcut from my desktop.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    radiumx

It seems as if they tried to simplify the game to cater to the millions of 'the sims' players out there - the game could have been so much more.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    darkfaerytales

ok, as it seems i'm the only one who enjoy this game

for me it's funny, the only things really ( but REALLY REALLY ) annoying, who i've really to complain is everytime i'm so busy to terraforming a planet, or searching around the right animal/plant to complete the ecosystem chain, there's some dumbass that call my from a colony for save their ass from some space pirates assault or to kill a bunch of stupid ill animals to ward off ecolocical disasters
    it's a sort of stupid twitsy joke of programers, everytime, everytime, and maybe i'm on a system dozen of parsec from a colony where they call me, so very busy, and they call me in the right moment

besides that, and the lack of the asymetry possibility in the creations option

it's matter of tastes, i think
    bytheway it's true, the game is one the most repetive i ever seen, but don't know, normally repetivity is one thing that **** me off , but this game i like very much

PSN ID
    redstar1993

The creature creator beta was promising but I ended up not liking it very much. Also, this weekend I have a special hate for it as I was at a mates trying to do Wipeout tourneys and he kept on interrupting us with his 'kickass' ideas.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

I quit when I started receiving three calls every five minutes.

Creation -> Genius.
    Gameplay -> For retarded zombies.