GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

It's a secret strategy of yours...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Rob, Lance et al, don't get me wrong here - I trust you all the way, and I know damn well that you are doing one heck of a job in keeping this the best forum on the interwebs. I'm just trying to see this from the standpoint of someone new to the 'Zone, who will probably receive a strange 'vibe' when someone is being banned without a chance to see the actual offense. Not to scare anyone, eh?

But once again, you're doing a great job, so don't even listen to me (and I don't mean that in a sarcastic way) - it was just a random thought.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

Quote Originally Posted by infoxicated View Post
    Bottom line is that if someone posts offensive, inappropriate, or spam material to this site it'll get deleted and they get punished accordingly. The policy is transparent, even if the offending material has already been cleared.
    not questioning that at all. Though if there are grey areas, sometimes a form of evidence is reassuring if nothing else, to allow people to form their own opinion, regardless of the fact that it wouldn't necessarily change the outcome. Maybe have a "Trash" forum where all offensive/inappropriate/spam posts and threads are moved to, perhaps? A handful of the established forums I've gone to for years often have something similar.

Also, if we did behave akin to a totalitarian dictatorship, why the heck do we allow our community members to comment on an announcements thread?
    Who said anything about a dictatorship?

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

About the last comment: someone who was forced to leave recently and had a slightly disproportioned e-- *. Play hangman and you'll figure it out.

*ego

PSN ID
    kgb1971

Are the 15 posts Haxorger submited on here before being banned a record or does someone else hold that record?

PSN ID
    infoxicated

It isn't really the kind of thing we keep a track of, but we've certainly had to ban spammers in the past after just one post. Not sure if they count as members, though.

Anyone who has actually made someone need to ban them must be an idiot. What a loser.

Whats the point of creating duplicate accounts? Whats the point of offending other members?

I may have just offended this guy, but he asked for it by getting banned.

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    seraph_hikaryu

All of this is in the past. Let us try not to be like those people and not talk about this anymore. A lot of thanks to the administrators of this wonderful forum for their excellent job. Keep it up and remember we are supporting you !

Respect...
    Seraph

Timezone
    GMT + 9
    PSN ID
    Heian_Xavier

At first (when he was being warned and not yet banned) I thought Haxorger would get into the spirit of things, but this is just ridiculous. Ban the clown and erase all 34 (?) of the pieces of drivel that he's infected the site with.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

This is when you wish someone more regular to the site would be a moderator... He's going to keep making spam threads until he's banned again.
    Then fox will probably disable registrations for a while... :/

PSN ID
    kgb1971

I Agree with you, can a moderator ban someone or is it just infoxicated?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

It's Rob and Lance that have that privilege at the moment.

To say I'm disappointed about this situation, is an understatement. I'll leave it at that.
    Last edited by RJ O'Connell; 6th March 2009 at 07:23 PM.

ignore him for, what, a couple hours, mods'll come on sometime.

PSN ID
    GreenPhazon

I'm fairly new to these forums, and thus far it seems to be a really good online community. It's a crying shame to see someone completely fill it with crap and ruin a perfectly decent forum for all its' welcoming, friendly and helpful users.

Timezone
    GMT + 9
    PSN ID
    Heian_Xavier

This is a *great* online community. Isn't there even a member who's something like nine years old? I want to see him calmly and rationally explain civility to Haxorger.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Was he really just babbling something about trojans implemented in his forum threads?!
    that's probably one of the worst cases of idiocy I have ever seen on the internets...

whey, task is on, can he do anything about this guy?

PSN ID
    q_dmc12

Woohoo! Task to the rescue!!

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Wow... you have to work long hours for a few days and some ****wit with a tiny dick tries to compensate for it. Typical!

Anyways, he's banned again and I'm going to see about getting on to his service provider. I'm working pretty much all the time right now, so I can't be as vigilant on morons as I'd like to be - please bare with us if he crops up again.

Don't worry. He's just an immature idiot who likes to spam instead of making friends.

We can bare his *cough* attacks